do blacks ever read facts?

do blacks ever read facts?

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Im Not Black

Huntington, WV

#1 Jul 24, 2013
These blacks all torn up over trayvon don't read their facts.
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#2 Jul 24, 2013
Im Not Black wrote:
These blacks all torn up over trayvon don't read their facts.
Does it reall matter if you're not black? Do you tell every you meet that you're not black? Lol
1 post removed
marky

Hansford, WV

#4 Jul 24, 2013
They can't read !
Lycan

Huntington, IN

#5 Jul 24, 2013
"Blacks are to busy living black. Thier blackness is too loud and drowns out reality"
-Dr Kenneth Hutchison

"There are multiple tragedies in this story. One being that Trayvon died in vain. It was a wake up call to black people. And we hit the snooze alarm."
-Cosby

"Many steps have yet to be made in this journey. We can`t afford to walk back. But moving backwards would be better than walking a path that traded one injustice for another. Seek wisdom, not skin color. Seek truth, not familiar grudges."
- Dr King Jr.

"Only a fool on a fools mission would suggest anything less than peace. Fighting for justice must require the ability to acknowledge justice, and not passionate ignorance".
-Ghandi

"No justice no peace"
- Trayvon protesters.
lycansdaughtersb lackbaby

Saint Albans, WV

#6 Jul 24, 2013
Hispanics are racist towards blacks often. If you dont believe me try going to school in florida they dont prefer whites or blacks.
Lycan

Huntington, IN

#7 Jul 24, 2013
lycansdaughtersblackbaby wrote:
Hispanics are racist towards blacks often. If you dont believe me try going to school in florida they dont prefer whites or blacks.
And.... What`s your point my lil negro grand baby? You`re way out there...
Who doesn`t believe that hispanics can be racist too?
boooo

Glasgow, WV

#8 Jul 24, 2013
well they let all these mexs in here there going to take over'trash this country'like they did theres thx obuma
1 post removed
member

Saint Albans, WV

#10 Jul 24, 2013
No.....black people do not read facts! Regardless if its right or wrong they stick together... stupid or smart they stick together.. Blacks love Confrontation! They thrive on it. I don't mean to sound racist or anything its just how Blacks Portray themselves.
Pinky

United States

#11 Jul 25, 2013
boooo wrote:
well they let all these mexs in here there going to take over'trash this country'like they did theres thx obuma
Wow, I have never seen a post with so many errors. The ignorance in the grammar almost matches the ignorance in the point you were trying to get across. Just for future reference you should learn the difference in their, they're, and there. Oh yeah, and you might want to learn the name of the president of this country that you are so concerned about the "Mexs" (as you call them) trashing.
plumber

Berkeley Springs, WV

#12 Jul 25, 2013
Pinky wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, I have never seen a post with so many errors. The ignorance in the grammar almost matches the ignorance in the point you were trying to get across. Just for future reference you should learn the difference in their, they're, and there. Oh yeah, and you might want to learn the name of the president of this country that you are so concerned about the "Mexs" (as you call them) trashing.
Oh excuse us...I apologize. Trying to type on a galaxy s4. I am so ignorant because I mistyped on a &$@$! Phone.
black

Saint Albans, WV

#13 Jul 25, 2013
Blacks are just wired different than whites.. And in all aspects that's not a very good thing. If so maybe they would understand What's going on around the more.
Matt

United States

#14 Jul 25, 2013
This is the most ignorant thread ever conceived.
Derper

Huntington, WV

#15 Jul 25, 2013
That post I put on the other Trayvon thread about all the black serial killers. The guy (I assume black) said none existed.

I'm thinking, HOW can you have missed that big story that was just on the news a day or two before they said that? Plus all the other ones in recent history. Let alone in the long ago past.

How can you be that unaware of current events, let alone say "there have never been any black serial killers."??? Ummmm....anyone remember Idi Amin Dada? What about those crazy "soldiers" in Africa just swinging machetes at babies and women? What does one call those?

Frankly, far too many of them know very little about the history of their own people, and that's a shame. If you're black and you just sit back and allow the media to spoon feed what they want you to have in Black History month, all you're going to get is very superficial coverage of MLK, George Washington Carver and Harriet Tubman. One almost never sees anything more than this being taught.

So, if blacks don't read independently...that's what you get. It's a shame.
Derper

Huntington, WV

#16 Jul 25, 2013
I wanna add something about the young woman who testified at the Zimmerman trial...the letter? It was claimed at first that she wrote the letter herself. Then it was proven that she was unable to read it, and she said "I don't read cursive".

Several "experts" have said, "Cursive is dead and unnecessary and shouldn't be taught anymore". That's stupid, but they completely missed a HUGE point.

The young woman had dictated the letter to someone who wrote it in cursive. The fact that this girl had to dictate it MEANS that she could not even PRINT a childish scrawl that was clear enough to be read.

It wasn't that she "didn't read cursive". She can not read or write AT ALL. Why are these experts ignoring that huge, sad red flag waving over our public schools?
plumber

Berkeley Springs, WV

#17 Jul 25, 2013
black wrote:
Blacks are just wired different than whites.. And in all aspects that's not a very good thing. If so maybe they would understand What's going on around the more.
I have wondered. I don't hate black people at all but they are different and act different than whites or other ethnicities. I have a friend who is black but was raised from birth by white foster parents. He does not talk like black people or act like them at all. If you heard him speak and didn't see him, you would think he was a white guy. He does not wear baggy pa to or act stupid. Very sharp guy. This shows you that the silliness in their culture is learned.
Russ

Portage, MI

#18 Jul 25, 2013
member wrote:
No.....black people do not read facts! Regardless if its right or wrong they stick together... stupid or smart they stick together.. Blacks love Confrontation! They thrive on it. I don't mean to sound racist or anything its just how Blacks Portray themselves.
It's just your selective way of seeing blacks,just as you can't judge whites by one or two. Same principal applies with blacks.Problem with white people you look for reasons to try and insult blacks,the truth is. Your the most insecure,screwed up race on the planet earth!!
Russ

Portage, MI

#19 Jul 25, 2013
marky wrote:
They can't read !
Really,I bet they can see that your a redneck racist! I'd say your monks can't read either!!
Russ

Portage, MI

#20 Jul 25, 2013
black wrote:
Blacks are just wired different than whites.. And in all aspects that's not a very good thing. If so maybe they would understand What's going on around the more.
We understand that white people screwed this country up!! Sadly enough thier trying to do it to the whole world.Thank God the world is not stupid enough to let that happen.
Derper

Huntington, WV

#21 Jul 25, 2013
Wanna read something interesting? Go to Wikipedia and look up "Urban Fiction".

Look at covers for "Urban Fiction" paperbacks. Read a few sample pages. Talk about dumbing down. Some book stores even keep these titles separate from other fiction. Separate but equal? Hmmm.
Russ

Portage, MI

#22 Jul 25, 2013
Matt wrote:
This is the most ignorant thread ever conceived.
That would be white people,and your the weakest and most insecure. That's the reason why your always trying to down blacks! P__ssys

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
texas shooting 55 min The Mountain Man 138
America Held Hostage Day 488 59 min MarkJ- 5
leah hickman 1 hr your stupid is sh... 11
Ugly and easy chicks in our area? 1 hr your stupid is sh... 41
I scanned and bought this girl at wallmart 1 hr your stupid is sh... 3
Lea Hickman? 1 hr Grieving sister 4
Girls would would you be mad if I captured you 1 hr your stupid is sh... 13
McDonalds Boycott 1 hr big b 51

Huntington Jobs

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages