Who has the best coaching staff in th...

Who has the best coaching staff in the state?

Posted in the Huntington Forum

tell

South Point, OH

#1 Oct 13, 2013
I think Wayne or Huntington
Fan

South Point, OH

#2 Oct 13, 2013
tell wrote:
I think Wayne or Huntington
I would agree with both. Wayne is a winner year in and year out. Huntington must have a great staff to have gone from what they were to what they are now. Either way I would keep all of them if I was the two schools. Wayne always has a great line and running backs and Huntington has great running backs and defensive backs along with two really good defensive ends. Keep up the good work and glad to see two classy teams out of so many cheating teams now a days.
lol

Huntington, WV

#3 Oct 13, 2013
Do you like talking to yourself?
yea right

South Point, OH

#4 Oct 13, 2013
Neither. I would go with Morgantown or Martinsburg
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#5 Oct 13, 2013
Martinsburg recruits. Wayne doesnt.They work with what they get.These kids run the same plays from little league through high school.The football community works together from the time they're 6 yrs old preparing them for success. Wayne staff wins hands down. And Wayne would've gave them a more competative championship game then the AAA teams have the last 3 yrs.Martinsburg might've won but they would've been black and blue from earning it.
wow

Export, PA

#6 Oct 13, 2013
Wayne has a good system due to they all do the same things at any age. By the time they get to high school its just review. Smart in my book.
truth

Export, PA

#7 Oct 13, 2013
H Town all day
observer

Tad, WV

#8 Oct 13, 2013
I think Spring Valley does.
lol

Greensburg, PA

#9 Oct 13, 2013
Spring Valley is almost as bad as midland. Plus sv doesn't win big games.
Tall

Greensburg, PA

#10 Oct 14, 2013
Easy, its GW all day
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#11 Oct 14, 2013
GW has had a string of good seasons only for 3 or 4 yrs.Wayne for many more than that.Besides, GW cant win the big one.
Tall

Greensburg, PA

#12 Oct 14, 2013
Wayne doesn't play the big game either, Lol. They play AA football.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#13 Oct 14, 2013
Tall wrote:
Wayne doesn't play the big game either, Lol. They play AA football.
Wayne dominates.GW doesnt.The thread is about the coaching staff for their respective classes not who would win between them.Even though Wayne would win more often than not depending on the yr,simply because they're consistent yr after yr where Gw has only been so the last 3 or 4 yrs. And when GW falls back to their regular mediocre teams soon ,Wayne will still be winning titles.Wayne could beat 3/4 of AAA schools even now.Wayne staff hands down.
Cheif Knock A Homa

Columbus, OH

#14 Oct 14, 2013
Wahamma Madonna in AA Wayne and Bridgeport AA Edwards at Gw is a good coach Midland Huntington Capital South Charleston Martinsburg does recruit but his record as a coach is pretty darn good AAA
Cheif Knock A Homa

Columbus, OH

#15 Oct 14, 2013
A I meant for Wahamma and Madonna
Observer

Huntington, WV

#16 Oct 14, 2013
Wayne and Huntington take what comes through the door and makes the best of it. Several of the schools you mention recruit and still can't win the big game.
Cheif Knock A Homa

Columbus, OH

#17 Oct 14, 2013
Yes I forgot Martisburg lost the championship last year oh wait they won it. Midland didn't win but they've been in it which is something Huntington has yet to do.He has appeared in it and the question was coaching staff not championships won.
Observer

Huntington, WV

#18 Oct 14, 2013
Yes midland has been in it with recruits. They recruited two more this year hasn't worked out so they need to increase their budget. Let's watch and see how many kids just move into their district next year. No Huntington hasn't been in the championship and never will be if recruiting is what it takes to get it done, their staff has integrity.
pup

United States

#19 Oct 15, 2013
Dunbar Bullpups !!! midget league
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#20 Oct 15, 2013
CK LL, how many teams went to the turf bowl last yr.2 or 3 i think

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hope Trump declares Martial law and rounds up l... 20 min Silent Majority 4
Anti Trump protester looks like she broke out o... 21 min Silent Majority 29
Howard(Howie) Woodrum 1 hr 30th Street 3
Ashlee Smith 1 hr Friend 1
HPD Continuing Crimnal Enterprise 2 hr miner49er 7
Trump's Daughter 2 hr Larry the stable guy 13
News In Huntington, W.Va., two dozen people OD on ba... 2 hr Beta Blocker Toxi... 6
Prettiest hooker in Huntington 9 hr Bobby g 45

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages