THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#3 Aug 31, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't you do something about it?
He wants him to start his ministry perhaps. No? Maybe someone else will pick him up then.He's athletic enough and has the size to play tight end.
Sarge

West Newton, PA

#4 Sep 2, 2013
God is not real!!! And Tebow puffs peter.
Herd98

Chesapeake, OH

#5 Sep 2, 2013
Sarge wrote:
Agreed
SPIRIT

Chesapeake, VA

#6 Sep 2, 2013
Sarge wrote:
How do you know GOD isn't real? And how do you know Tebow puffs peter? I know you do not know the answer to either, do you? You have a good day and stop tellings lies, they will get you in trouble... You may come back with a bad reply, and you may think about what you said about GOD and about what you said about Tebow..
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#7 Sep 2, 2013
SPIRIT wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know GOD isn't real? And how do you know Tebow puffs peter? I know you do not know the answer to either, do you? You have a good day and stop tellings lies, they will get you in trouble... You may come back with a bad reply, and you may think about what you said about GOD and about what you said about Tebow..
They dont know either.But you're dealing with armchair scientists as well as quaterbacks alike. They like to think they're calling the plays either way.LOL
I have proof

West Newton, PA

#8 Sep 3, 2013
If god was real....dont u think Tebow would have made the team????
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#9 Sep 3, 2013
I have proof wrote:
If god was real....dont u think Tebow would have made the team????
He made Gods team yrs ago coach. And nothing in your defensive playbook can stop them from scoring. LOL
Sarge

West Newton, PA

#10 Sep 4, 2013
God has 0 Super Bowl rings!!! So that should tell u all you need to know about God. Cant win the big game.
Hammie Downs

Glen Allen, VA

#11 Sep 4, 2013
Sarge wrote:
God has 0 Super Bowl rings!!! So that should tell u all you need to know about God. Cant win the big game.
As far as the NFL goes God gives more to rapistsn Roethlisberger, than rapturists.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#12 Sep 4, 2013
Sarge wrote:
God plays his game,you play yours.Besides he's not into superbowl rings,he prefers crowns.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#13 Sep 4, 2013
Hammie Downs wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as the NFL goes God gives more to rapistsn Roethlisberger, than rapturists.
Believing in a rapture wont make it happen.The wheat will be separated from the chaff.The gold separated from its impurities.All will be going through the tribulation to weed out the true believers from those who only profess to be.You know,the ones who attend church but are ashamed to testify his name to others at work,school,on the street,at gatherings,etc.
1 post removed
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#15 Sep 4, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
What's God's game?
Chutes and Ladders?
It sure isnt doph az
1 post removed
timbo

Coraopolis, PA

#17 Sep 4, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
Believing in a rapture wont make it happen.The wheat will be separated from the chaff.The gold separated from its impurities.All will be going through the tribulation to weed out the true believers from those who only profess to be.You know,the ones who attend church but are ashamed to testify his name to others at work,school,on the street,at gatherings,etc.
Sounds like you're describing a conservative
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#18 Sep 4, 2013
timbo wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you're describing a conservative
Nah, just half of em. Libs arent even considered at all.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#19 Sep 4, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
It sure isnt doph az
Thats zaphod spelled backwards in German for doofus.
1 post removed
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#21 Sep 4, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
LoL. You can't even do that right.
Dohpaz would be what you're looking for.
I was right about the meth
Doph az is closer to dufus dumb ass.Thats the point i was making.
God

Greensburg, PA

#22 Sep 5, 2013
Tim has already fullfilled his college eligibility. He cant play for my team. Go Penn St!! He could always stop by for a shower or a game of grab-a§§ though. Ive been telling him for years that he should try reciever and boy does he have a tight-end. He just doesnt understand that he is a catcher and not a pitcher.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#23 Sep 5, 2013
God wrote:
Tim has already fullfilled his college eligibility. He cant play for my team. Go Penn St!! He could always stop by for a shower or a game of grab-a§§ though. Ive been telling him for years that he should try reciever and boy does he have a tight-end. He just doesnt understand that he is a catcher and not a pitcher.
Is this Zaphod posing as someone else? LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 18 min Crowley 1,380
I love to make you late for work on my cannondale 1 hr JD Hogg 2
Dentist (Jan '13) 1 hr Tooth fairy 54
Two faced liars 1 hr pretty nikole 17
Racist Democrat Quotes (Dec '13) 1 hr Liberal Racism 213
Goodwill 1 hr Joey betafooco ov... 11
Bar 1201 and Jakes closed (Jun '14) 2 hr Joey betafooco ov... 16

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance