First Prev
of 3
Next Last
HuntingtonClerk

United States

#43 Mar 28, 2013
Mike's single. Wouldn't call him a womanizer.. He is a flirt ...most people are after all! he will ask if you if you're offended by his flirting and if you want him to stop if he senses you are. He's always been a sweet, respectable guy to me.
twelve

Huntington, WV

#44 Mar 28, 2013
Never talk to cops I dont speak pig latin
1 post removed
HPDBUNNYFOOFOO

Coraopolis, PA

#46 Mar 29, 2013
This thing says HPD Badge Bunny but I read it and no one says who the badge bunny is. Topix, you troll'd me again!

United States

#47 Mar 29, 2013
Badge bunnies are 90% of most women.
oops

United States

#48 Mar 29, 2013
ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably Maria who works in the HPD office. I hear shes made the rounds through the department.
Ooh that's funny. And she is so rude too.
MrsPiggy

United States

#49 Jul 31, 2013
Dear Police,
Please, if you feel the urge to be a piece of shit human; turn your badge in and stop contributing to the stereo-type; giving the impression that all officers are sh*t, as well.
truthbeknown

Huntington, WV

#50 Jul 31, 2013
Maria is too busy banging a guy named curtis to care about the cops..well used to be. Most of the cops get around quite often within the city..only a few are honest church men. to curious, your husband probably is cheating...
lol

United States

#51 Aug 1, 2013
MaRia Hill is trash! She isn't at the courthouse anymore, but still banging any man who will have her! Step your game up sweetheart. No wonder you cannot keep your marriage together. Now take your butt to your creepy daddy's "church" (cult), and pray the Lord forgives you for being a skank! And please, practice what you preach... fake azz.
Curious

Faber, VA

#52 Aug 1, 2013
truthbeknown wrote:
Maria is too busy banging a guy named curtis to care about the cops..well used to be. Most of the cops get around quite often within the city..only a few are honest church men. to curious, your husband probably is cheating...
Curtis that works out at the Y all the time?
1 post removed
Finds this funny

Huntington, WV

#54 Aug 1, 2013
HPD= Cheating manwhores that screw amything and everything. A badge and a gun makes you god and above the law? NO! A male gets pulled over and hammered with fines amd if they think you're getting smart, pulled out of your car and beat! But a woman can pop out her boobs, spread her legs or open her mouth and she is let go without a problem! If you prostitute, a blow job gets you off with a warning! What about the copi who arrested the girl for speeding but took her behind the flood wall, raped her while in hand cuffs and then took her back to her car? That never made public records and the report never filed because corupt cops! How do I know, it was my sister it happened to and now she has alot of PTSD and no lawyer in Moneyton will attempt to prosucute this scum because she waiting so long to report it! Huntington needs to clean out the HPD and start fresh or make the officer wear the mobile lapel cameras that record to hard drives and fire any of them that is non-compliant, this would help iliminate the bad ones! FUCK THE POLICE- N.W.A
Darkie McDarkness

Berkeley Springs, WV

#55 Aug 1, 2013
Almost all cops screw around. It's a job hazard.
1 post removed
truthbeknown

Huntington, WV

#57 Aug 2, 2013
at "Curious" yes, the same one
lol

United States

#58 Aug 3, 2013
Curtis who? What's he look like? Any info?
Bernard

United States

#59 Aug 3, 2013
Skip Holbrook is the biggest cheater. He takes out these college girls on his new police boat.
Dunlapp

Kenna, WV

#60 Aug 3, 2013
Jessica Melton
Really

United States

#61 May 13, 2016
anon wrote:
To CURIOUS: If your husband's name is Todd, he's definately cheating on you!
Ran across this post while looking through comments and it doesn't surprise me. Dogs do not change their spots over night because he is still cheating on his wife and I know this for a fact. He has been seeing a cute girl with short blonde hair who is a DJ, they have been a hot item for a few years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kneeger language 2 min Fitus T Bluster 31
Escape the heroin overdose capital of the world... 12 min Bimbar 4
Hillary wins the debate!! 25 min Fitus T Bluster 87
Typically drug addiction is a sickness 34 min Bimbar 66
rocky meadows 58 min South side 2
Any ladies like to tongue mens harry buttholes 4 hr She will 2
Hillary gets caught cheating at debate 4 hr Tea partier 4

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance