First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Curious

United States

#1 Jan 31, 2011
Who knows women that sleep with officers just because they are cops? I think my husband is cheating but all people will tell me is that it is a "Badge Bunny"
ha

United States

#2 Jan 31, 2011
Curious wrote:
Who knows women that sleep with officers just because they are cops? I think my husband is cheating but all people will tell me is that it is a "Badge Bunny"
Probably Maria who works in the HPD office. I hear shes made the rounds through the department.
anon

Huntington, WV

#3 Jan 31, 2011
To CURIOUS: If your husband's name is Todd, he's definately cheating on you!
ummm

United States

#4 Jan 31, 2011
I like Maria :) I've never heard about her sleeping with any of them - but who cares if she did? She's an attractive woman - ugly people usually like to make ugly rumors like that cause they're jealous....hmmm.
haha

Huntington, WV

#5 Jan 31, 2011
ummm wrote:
I like Maria :) I've never heard about her sleeping with any of them - but who cares if she did? She's an attractive woman - ugly people usually like to make ugly rumors like that cause they're jealous....hmmm.
LMAO! Jealous of Maria? Highly doubtful, but nice try.
haha

Huntington, WV

#6 Jan 31, 2011
ummm wrote:
And for the record, she can sleep with all of them and the deputies at the sheriff's department for all I care. If you have a problem with rumors, you probably wanna go ahead and get off the Topix web site.
ummm

United States

#7 Jan 31, 2011
I don't have a problem with it - I was just saying you probably look like you been hit by a mack truck.
haha

United States

#8 Jan 31, 2011
ummm wrote:
I don't have a problem with it - I was just saying you probably look like you been hit by a mack truck.
Hahaha! Yeah, that must be it. Haahaahaaaaaaaahaaaaaaa!!
mr wanna know

Fincastle, VA

#9 Feb 1, 2011
What's her last name? She have a fb or space
Wow

United States

#10 Feb 1, 2011
mr wanna know wrote:
What's her last name? She have a fb or space
That's not a creepy question or anything...
interested to know

Saginaw, MI

#11 Feb 1, 2011
this is to "curious", if u think your husband is cheating, then im positive he is. be realistic, plus if u think its a female cop, then he definitely is. i wouldnt sleep with him anymore if i were you, the female cops sleep with all the male cops, and the male cops have more std's than the hookers they arrest do. be careful hun and take care of yourself. but you wont listen to me, so why am i even trying.
mr wanna know

Fincastle, VA

#12 Feb 2, 2011
I just wanted to see what this chick looked like whose "allegedly" is sleeping w another woman's husband
Sickofmouthrunne rs

United States

#13 Feb 2, 2011
Curious wrote:
No MaRia is NOT sleeping with ur husband. The imbecile who said that is just a loser. If she was about anything she wouldn't have said what she did.
Sickofmouthrunne rs

United States

#14 Feb 2, 2011
mr wanna know wrote:
I just wanted to see what this chick looked like whose "allegedly" is sleeping w another woman's husband
She is Beautiful, & intelligent, which is why Ha is jealous.
you think you know

Huntington, WV

#15 Feb 2, 2011
Curious wrote:
What matters the title she carries. BADGE BUNNY. or SCANK BUNNY! If you feel he is cheating I'd be checking it out. Don't keep a cheater. Men are a dime a dozen. eventually you'll find the right one. Let him have what he deserves. a loser. if they cheat with you, they will cheat on you. I love it when kARMA visits. She loves to repay. A lot of cops are cheaters, even among their own. Doesn't matter the age, look, or weight. If they wear a uniform then you have those dumb ass women that chase after them. I guess they think there is something magical about that uniform. hum they seem to forget it goes on and comes off just like anyone's else whole loaf (bread)is butter instead of just the bun. Don't let him back in so easy. repercussion is needed.
you think you know

Huntington, WV

#16 Feb 2, 2011
ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably Maria who works in the HPD office. I hear shes made the rounds through the department.
Maria, havent heard of that one. what department? sure it isnt kember?
you think you know

Huntington, WV

#17 Feb 2, 2011
Sickofmouthrunners wrote:
<quoted text> No MaRia is NOT sleeping with ur husband. The imbecile who said that is just a loser. If she was about anything she wouldn't have said what she did.
Hope she isn't that desperate to stoop that low.
mmhmm

United States

#18 Feb 2, 2011
All the girls at cabell county 911 are badge bunnies. They are all screwing married/engaged cops. I know This BC I know the girls and cops. As said as it is, I haven't seen one cop that doesn't cheat. They all do.
ha

San Mateo, CA

#19 Feb 2, 2011
Sickofmouthrunners wrote:
<quoted text>She is Beautiful, & intelligent, which is why Ha is jealous.
She's always been bitch to me and I was told that by a friend of hers. Yeah, she's a pretty girl if you can get through the bitch layer, but jealous I am not. Lolololol
you think you know

Huntington, WV

#20 Feb 2, 2011
mmhmm wrote:
All the girls at cabell county 911 are badge bunnies. They are all screwing married/engaged cops. I know This BC I know the girls and cops. As said as it is, I haven't seen one cop that doesn't cheat. They all do.
Well NOT ALL. Mcquade girl isn't a cheater. She just divorced a cheating man. She knows what its like. Hell give them cheaters up. Who needs one. like I said men are a dime a dozen. leave one there is always another. life's to short to deal with the stress of cheaters. Cheaters always wanna come home. To BAD TO SAD. key word live life to the fullest. Be HAPPY.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We're all gonna die today 28 min Skeered 1
GOP 45 Yes + Dems 44 NOs = Trumps fault 28 min Silent Majority 3
Democrats Shut Down Goverment 31 min Liberal Hater 8
The New Democrat Math being taught to Liberals 32 min Trigger 2
Woo hoo Happy government shut down everybody 45 min MarkJ- 16
Recovery House Plans For Today 47 min Capn Crunch 1
Trump Fund Raiser - Thought he owed NOBODY! 1 hr Promises or Lies 1
My company should close today! Itís dangerous! 10 hr Chuck U Farley 94

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web