WV Building Apartments
K-chan

Ransom, KY

#1 Jun 20, 2013
Does anyone know if the WV Building has any 1bdrm apartments available to lease and what the price is?

“I like to feel good”

Since: Mar 12

Huntington, WV

#2 Jun 21, 2013
What is up at the top these days?
Blah

Martin, KY

#3 Jun 23, 2013
Idk but I think they're high
Obvious

Proctorville, OH

#4 Jun 23, 2013
K-chan wrote:
Does anyone know if the WV Building has any 1bdrm apartments available to lease and what the price is?
I'll tell you who knows: the management at the WV Building. There's this new thing called 'google' and if you type in 'wv building' in the search bar, a telephone number will come up for you to call them and ask! How cool is that?!
K-chan

Kimper, KY

#5 Jun 24, 2013
Well Obvious, funny thing, I did do that and no one answered and seeing as I won't be back in Huntington for another week, I thought I would ask the masses before taking the time to go down there. How about that?:D

Sarcasm doesn't suit everyone...

“I like to feel good”

Since: Mar 12

Huntington, WV

#6 Jun 25, 2013
You go Bud! Well written!

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Front Royal, VA

#7 Jun 25, 2013
place is a slum. manager does nothing. building is in constant disrepair. no hot water, electric goes down often, place smells, tenants pull the fire alarm often, losers that live there work at St Marks, Red Lobster and Prime.
Michael ferguson

Chesapeake, OH

#8 Jun 25, 2013
Has the biggest meat in the building
1 post removed
K-chan

Kimper, KY

#10 Jun 25, 2013
nohalgerg wrote:
place is a slum. manager does nothing. building is in constant disrepair. no hot water, electric goes down often, place smells, tenants pull the fire alarm often, losers that live there work at St Marks, Red Lobster and Prime.
Really? I had heard some good feedback about it, and that it was all utilities included? Did/Do you live there or are you just voicing what you have heard?
Lol

Richmond, VA

#11 Jun 25, 2013
K-chan wrote:
Well Obvious, funny thing, I did do that and no one answered and seeing as I won't be back in Huntington for another week, I thought I would ask the masses before taking the time to go down there. How about that?:D
Sarcasm doesn't suit everyone...
I've been calling that same number for months and never gotten an answer. I've left message that have all been unreturned.
Obvious

Proctorville, OH

#12 Jun 25, 2013
Have you ever thought of emailing them??? Jeez, some of you are hilarious.'They didn't return my call - Idk what to do!' I lived there for a year and a half. The majority of the time I was there, Matt McCormick was the manager. He did the best he could, however, he didn't own the building and couldn't demand money for repairs. The new management finally has been given leeway to renovate and it is much cleaner. They are also stiffer on rules and apt cleanliness. It wasn't a great place pre-2012, but it's starting to shape up now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angel you really look beautiful 13 min Blonde 40
Alyssa Brady 14 min Tatoo skank 3
Coal isn't coming back 18 min Coon boy 50
Who is the drug guy in the blue Lexus suv aroun... 19 min Larry Guyandotte 1
Baltimore Street news 21 min Larry Guyandotte 395
smmc board and ceo thread (Mar '15) 40 min Frank Underwood 152
Some signs of probable Bluesnarfing in Teays Va... 1 hr Hackers convicted 12
Deer hunting for meat to eat 5 hr Bigdickdaddy 126
Hospital FOIA Decision Clarificarion ? 6 hr Racketeering 61

Huntington Jobs