First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ginas sunshine

Huntington, WV

#1 Dec 19, 2012
wait five minutes Have to feed family....and then i'd love to return to our spatt
He's still my best friend and nothing ya do will ever change that.......I love the getting to know you though. see our friendship is progessing great.....
Rae

Huntington, WV

#2 Dec 19, 2012
keep telling urself he is ur best friend but sweetie believe me he will stop talking 2 u in the end
ginas sunshine

Huntington, WV

#3 Dec 19, 2012
are you sure honey......hes only not talking to me because you control his life and choose whom he speaks to.
Rae

Huntington, WV

#4 Dec 19, 2012
I dont control him at all hun matter of fact I didnt tell him he had 2 stop talking 2 u at all he made that on his own
ginas sunshine

Huntington, WV

#5 Dec 19, 2012
ohh yeah right.......itz sad cause ya actually believe that lol
Rae

Huntington, WV

#6 Dec 19, 2012
its like this babe if it was me he didnt want talking 2 some guy even if my so called best friend that I fucked n he didnt want me talking 2 him I wouldnt n he wouldnt have 2 ask me eithet id just stop if I knew he didnt like the guy thats what husbands n wife do..... its a little thing called true love n respecting ur love
ginas throne

Huntington, WV

#7 Dec 19, 2012
well you two have fun together.........I hope you two are happy.bye.hes great at using me.....an he said he loved me hmmmmmm wever
Rae

Huntington, WV

#8 Dec 20, 2012
yep its called a game goodbye =)
gonas friend

Huntington, WV

#9 Dec 20, 2012
Rae wrote:
yep its called a game goodbye =)
Well be sure to tell him thx for rippin my heart to pieces. Goodbye
rae

Huntington, WV

#10 Dec 20, 2012
ahould have took the hint the first time when you said he played you again im really done here and wont be back im just saying arnt you married and have a family of you own? why dont you try fixing it and stop pretend this is just a friend thing... you think you would have got the picture the first time he used you and stopped talking to you... i mean im really not trying to be a bitch but if it was the other way around you would be the same way with your husband... flems finally happy and he has told you that numerous times he even asked the big question and yes we r getting married so please just find someone else to bother cause its not working here
2 posts removed
Wow

Huntington, WV

#13 Dec 20, 2012
Are you silly b*tchs really arguing over a guy that's played and prob still playing you both? To the 1 marrying him you must really be the ignorant one if you think this guy really loves you and won't do it again. God I'm glad my daughters have more class and common sense than you two

Level 9

Since: Aug 11

Richmond, VA

#14 Dec 23, 2012
Wow wrote:
Are you silly b*tchs really arguing over a guy that's played and prob still playing you both? To the 1 marrying him you must really be the ignorant one if you think this guy really loves you and won't do it again. God I'm glad my daughters have more class and common sense than you two
Don't bet on it .
Just wondering

Saint Albans, WV

#15 Dec 23, 2012
Have you ever done it in a grave yard/ crematory?
Just wondering

Saint Albans, WV

#16 Dec 23, 2012
I think Rae is getting ready to pounce like a wild Ferrel cat? What's everybody else think?
michelle

Huntington, WV

#17 Dec 23, 2012
ok have fun just wonderin
Locations

Butler, PA

#18 Dec 23, 2012
Cemetery? Wow that is pretty sick! Who does it in a cemetery?
one who slithers

Huntington, WV

#19 Dec 23, 2012
morbid minds do. kinky:)I like morbid stuff.......
vanilla sky

Huntington, WV

#20 Dec 23, 2012
GETTTT ERRRRRR DONE BUDDY .bet puttin her down makes ya feel better when you did it there too.
Yea Wow

Hartland, MI

#21 Dec 23, 2012
gina gurl did it. it was Flem Walters, his brother and a friend who just stood by watching them tag team her last December. what kinda love with a guy who on their first hook up does a 3 way w her in the cemetary? Damn he treated Amanda better than lol.
vanilla sky

Huntington, WV

#22 Dec 23, 2012
dont knock it til ya try it lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brotherhood of the one eyed wonder worm 19 min Huntington City W... 14
Another disgruntled liberal shoots up a school 20 min Big Bad Whitey 231
Surprise Sloppy seconds 45 min Clucky 6
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 46 min Free rides 1,827
brian faller (forrest bluff apartment manager) 47 min wonderer 2
pagans mc (Sep '10) 57 min yep 337
Felons with pit bulls 1 hr Silent Majority 24
Remember Huntington in the 50's? (Feb '08) 3 hr Jefferson Park Guy 1,623

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web