First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Why

Huntington, WV

#1 Mar 18, 2012
What in the world would make me want to vote for this guy?

Level 9

Since: Aug 11

Huntington, WV

#2 Mar 18, 2012
So we can keep an eye on hem.
GllyMlly

Huntington, WV

#3 Mar 18, 2012
I've met him and he's a complete jerk.

“Loyal To My Roots”

Since: Mar 12

Wherever I May Roam

#4 Mar 18, 2012
Not even worth mentioning his name.
GHD

Huntington, WV

#5 Mar 18, 2012
No way would I vote for this guy!! He's one of the problems with Huntington. Just another "good ol boy".
NoParty

Huntington, WV

#6 Mar 18, 2012
Do not vote for this man. What has he done for us? Nothing!
AGREE

Orem, UT

#7 Mar 18, 2012
He's a clown. Never done a damn thing but draw a paycheck. i
hey

Huntington, WV

#8 Mar 18, 2012
Don't forget that his two daughters were arrested awhile back for drugs... He knew about it. Hell everyone in the westend knew...That family is trash..
Say

Huntington, WV

#9 Mar 18, 2012
Another crooked Huntington politician. He is only out for himself.
SteveAndrews666

Huntington, WV

#10 Mar 19, 2012
Go to the VFW on 7th ave. and watch him get drunk.
RHarley

Huntington, WV

#11 Mar 19, 2012
I've seen him wasted many times at the VFW! The guy is a complete asshole that gets wasted and thinks he's something. I won't vote for him and I know him. I also saw where he got busted at an airport for carrying a gun. What an idiot! Do we really want someone like this in office?
Marshall

Huntington, WV

#12 Mar 19, 2012
His name doesn't even matter because he won't be elected again. He has done nothing! Like someone said before he only collects a pay check. I know a former employee of his that actually told her and his other employees if he finds out they don't vote for him then they will be fired. What a complete jerk!!! Get him out of here and run him out of Huntington! Another dirty polotician!
MAGNOLIA

Hurricane, WV

#13 Mar 19, 2012
Just one of the "good ole boys".....nuff said!
NoBailey

Huntington, WV

#14 Mar 19, 2012
Please don't vote for this man! He is robbing Huntington! Like everyone has already said, he gets wasted every day and collects a paycheck.
dumb nazi

Huntington, WV

#15 Mar 19, 2012
naw this dude is tight as hell! nobody can do what Bob Bailey has done. NOBODY He is a legend in this city and he will go down in the history books as being the best politician this city has ever seen. and anybody who disagrees with me is retarded and just an ignorant hick with no cash or skills.
Nope

Huntington, WV

#16 Mar 19, 2012
^^^^^This must be one of his kids^^^^^^
OMG

Huntington, WV

#17 Mar 19, 2012
Scum bag!
Vote for Bob

New York, NY

#18 Mar 19, 2012
Im not a family member of his or employee but a friend. but I'll tell you this man came thru in tragedies when others would not even donating his free time. He's a great man, has always been honest, and everyone knows he drinks occasionally. He don't lie about it!!! Hell 95% of the elected officials go to a bar and drink...its when they lie about drinking is when you should worried. Do some research on other elected officials (magistrates) and see who's worse.
Jim

Huntington, WV

#19 Mar 20, 2012
He came out against the occupation tax!!! So he has my vote!

Jimbo, taxed enuff
TTT

Huntington, WV

#20 Mar 20, 2012
He is a drunk! Nough said! You guys must enjoy being part of the "good ole boy" network in Huntington. They are killing are city! Huntington is trash now because of people like Bailey!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can't party in the company of blacks 15 min Ladies you have t... 1
Pi Kappa Alpha, senseless destruction of an ant... 55 min Barge 7
Obamas speech. Total BS 3 hr Zappies monkey 32
herd football 2014 4 hr Huntington Guy 255
Nancy Mathis (Feb '14) 4 hr Aquited 51
Liberals say flag decals are racist. Lmao 4 hr The Last Warrior ... 40
Mason County police searching for meth lab suspect (Sep '12) 4 hr yourtaxdollars 12
whiskey rocks shooting 6 hr hello 41
•••
•••
•••

Huntington Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Huntington News, Events & Info