First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concerned

Chesapeake, OH

#1 May 14, 2013
What happened to nikki pelfrey?
smh

Hansford, WV

#2 May 14, 2013
Heard she OD
smh

Hansford, WV

#3 May 14, 2013
Real talk rip Nikki
ZaphodAKAcandice PARSONS

Chesapeake, OH

#4 May 14, 2013
No way. I snorted wit her the other night. Rip
Friend

Huntington, WV

#5 May 14, 2013
I hate to hear about this RIP Nikki hope people can learn from this so that it was not for nothing drugs will catch up to you one way or another
A friend

United States

#6 May 14, 2013
She drowned in her bathtub sad but thats how she past away so have some remorse n back off what she did its over with let her rest in peace god bless her n her son r.i.p nikki ur now ur sons angle
Question

Chesapeake, OH

#7 May 14, 2013
Can you name one of her parents? Just want to make sure this isn't who I think it is.
Saddened

Chesapeake, OH

#8 May 14, 2013
We would all assume she died from drugs because that's how she lived and I feel so bad for Lil Isaiah that poor baby is having it tough
sad

Rupert, WV

#9 May 14, 2013
Question wrote:
Can you name one of her parents? Just want to make sure this isn't who I think it is.
Her Mom is Melissa not sure last name now, been married several times
Missing Nikki Already

Barboursville, WV

#10 May 14, 2013
The Nikki I will always remember was a sweet sweet girl. Back in middle school we were tight. She always did stuff to make me laugh. We grew apart after I moved away. I never saw her much after that, except occasionally if I worked in a drive-thru; I would maybe see her a time or two. She was always so cheerful from childhood to the last time I remember seeing her. She bragged about her son the last time I did see her. Please pray for her baby boy; she loved him dearly. I may not have talked to her much after middle school I admit, that. But today when I heard the news of her passing away(on FB) a core in the pit of stomach just got hard, and tears formed. Nikki was a good girl, and didn't deserve to die so young. Remember the good about Nikki. She's a beautiful Mom, friend, daughter, sister... Rest In Peace Nikki Pelfrey. <3
A friend

Portage, MI

#11 May 14, 2013
thats how I feel to no one needs to talk bad about no one she was a good person I loved her n my son was best friends with her son I wish plp would talk about good about her so thank u n to everyone who talks good about her god knows what she was doing n how she was acting thats all that matters
Missing Nikki Already wrote:
The Nikki I will always remember was a sweet sweet girl. Back in middle school we were tight. She always did stuff to make me laugh. We grew apart after I moved away. I never saw her much after that, except occasionally if I worked in a drive-thru; I would maybe see her a time or two. She was always so cheerful from childhood to the last time I remember seeing her. She bragged about her son the last time I did see her. Please pray for her baby boy; she loved him dearly. I may not have talked to her much after middle school I admit, that. But today when I heard the news of her passing away(on FB) a core in the pit of stomach just got hard, and tears formed. Nikki was a good girl, and didn't deserve to die so young. Remember the good about Nikki. She's a beautiful Mom, friend, daughter, sister... Rest In Peace Nikki Pelfrey. <3
jen

Lexington, KY

#12 May 15, 2013
when is her funeral? I could not find the obit. I would like to attend.
smh

United States

#13 May 15, 2013
I heard she died with a needle in her arm in her mothers bathroom pretty sad being so young and having such a beautiful son. Drugs are taking over this place and to the one who said i just snorted with her the other night .want a reward all you look like is pathetic i wish this didn't happen to her. Beautiful woman, intelligent, young, beautiful son. Could have had so much in life. I hate low lifes got ahold of her, she could have been so much .
1 post removed
Curious friend

Ashland, KY

#15 May 16, 2013
Did she od in the bathtub, or just od, or just drown in the bathtub? Cause i knew Nikki and didnt wanna think the worst, but all ive about it has been pretty bad...
iknowitall

Elizabeth, WV

#16 May 16, 2013
She was taking a bath aftr doing drugs and passed out and drowned.
lifelong family friend

Huntington, WV

#17 May 16, 2013
Nikki was a great girl who just got in with the wrong crowd, I feel so sorry for her mother and son. Too bad there wasn't someone that could get her away from everything that led to this, for the ones who posted positive about Nikki I'm sure she and her family appreciate it. For the ones who want to be negative, get the fuck off the post.
1 post removed
Close to her

United States

#19 May 16, 2013
She was shooting up in the bathtub, the needle was floating when they found her, she had been trying to get clean again then went on a binge, I know first hand how hard it is to stay clean, and I backed away from her because she went back on drugs and I did not, but she still had a great heart. RIP Nikki, I wish she coulda been a little stronger or listened to the ones who loved her, and she was not at her mothers house, it was her gf.
generous

Chesapeake, OH

#20 May 17, 2013
She had heart failure while in the bathtub...services on sat
old love

Moyock, NC

#21 May 17, 2013
I was a very close friend of nikki's, back in the day. although we havent talked in a while I will always remember her as a very free sprit loving and always trying to take care of friends and family. even as we grew apart, when we did talk she only had good things to say to me and how she would always have a place in her heart for me. and as i would for her. So all i ask from people that want to talk about how things happend just stop and remember nikki how big of a heart she had and think about the times you may have had with her, the smile she always had on her face. she was a great person and I can say that for sure. I will always miss and love you!!
friend

Chesapeake, OH

#22 May 17, 2013
old love wrote:
I was a very close friend of nikki's, back in the day. although we havent talked in a while I will always remember her as a very free sprit loving and always trying to take care of friends and family. even as we grew apart, when we did talk she only had good things to say to me and how she would always have a place in her heart for me. and as i would for her. So all i ask from people that want to talk about how things happend just stop and remember nikki how big of a heart she had and think about the times you may have had with her, the smile she always had on her face. she was a great person and I can say that for sure. I will always miss and love you!!
I know thats right, miss and love u nitty p!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Huntington area cheapskates 12 min Long Richard 11
Sexiest woman ive ever laid eyes on 1 hr Rob 1
bryan defoe (Dec '09) 3 hr Crystal 6
Why are all the Pawn Shops in Huntington CLOSING? 4 hr one in the same 19
Nclex 4 hr me 2
What time does unemployment money show up on de... (Dec '10) 4 hr justme 351
Trump = Treason (Jul '16) 4 hr Urine Russia 234

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages