vixxen at southern x
just asking

Nitro, WV

#1 Feb 4, 2012
so does anyone know vixxen at southern x and when she is at the club
justme

Huntington, WV

#2 Feb 4, 2012
OhhNooo not 'off my hand' now anyway. lol. When she does decide to show up you know when all those detroit crack dealers she is 'holed up' in that dive of a hotel room are done w/her Im sure if you give her enough of your money maybe, just maybe if your real lucky (meaning have enough money) she might just sit down and talk to you for a cpl. minutes or so. Gee wizz what a girlfriend! Kinda lonly there bud? If you dont catch this Vixxin Im sure you can catch some of her friends like Mercedes or Lexxi or Viper or who knows there might be a 'Mustang' appear on the scene soon or possibly even a Vette? But be carefull because these traveling lot lizzards change their names depending on the little hole in the wall dive or town they are in any given week. I mean this Vixxen could have been a Lexus last weel just outside of St. Albans or somewhere. Oh let me guess,'she doesnt do that' right? lol. Not your girl by God. Sorry but I just love it when someone has to hunt down a dollar-tree troll. lol!
justme

Huntington, WV

#3 Feb 4, 2012
Oh BTW, If things are that bad just go home and get a bottle or a line or whatever you preferr and put in one of those certain kind of flicks and you'll know what to do soon. And save yourself lots of money and very very possible you wont wind-up with Hep-C like you will get from even breathing the same air as these traveling 'quarter pounders with cheese"! lol...(thats what you call a annorexic with a yeast infection) lol!!!
know her

Huntington, WV

#4 Feb 4, 2012
Dirty dirty dirty !!!
huh

Jayton, TX

#5 Feb 4, 2012
It would be the Jefferson area you are referring too. Playmates or Sheer Fantasy. There is also JB's. But dear god......JB's I get the overwhelming feeling of needing a bleach bath just by driving by the place. But yes.....one name here......another name there. At least that is how some of the ones not wanting to be caught in multiple places do it.
justme

Huntington, WV

#6 Feb 4, 2012
I know I go overboard on the stripper stuff but these desperate guys just kill me. I mean if she cant give you the number of the motel room she is staying at that particular week (thats how they rent them) then the skank has already got the place full of, well lets say Detroit-looking fellows.(wink wink) I swear to God the day I have to pay some whore a dollar a minute to talk to me I will turn QUEER! lol!
Fox

Nitro, WV

#7 Feb 4, 2012
Quite personally, I've seen this girl dance and I think she's quite talented. These other comments on here sound like other jealous dancers talking shit.
Anti-spook

United States

#8 Feb 4, 2012
justme wrote:
I know I go overboard on the stripper stuff but these desperate guys just kill me. I mean if she cant give you the number of the motel room she is staying at that particular week (thats how they rent them) then the skank has already got the place full of, well lets say Detroit-looking fellows.(wink wink) I swear to God the day I have to pay some whore a dollar a minute to talk to me I will turn QUEER! lol!
so she is a monkey plucker. Those greasy blacks with their coon faces and big nasty rods wearing her out spreading that funk all over. nasty!
Smh

United States

#9 Feb 5, 2012
Grow up!
xthelastrightsx

Nitro, WV

#10 Feb 6, 2012
i think she is amazingly talented at what she does she is a really good dancer
Wondering

Olive Hill, KY

#11 May 19, 2012
is she married?
Level 2

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#12 May 19, 2012
Who cares stfu strippers r wh**es
QymJ

Huntington, WV

#13 May 19, 2012
xthelastrightsx wrote:
i think she is amazingly talented at what she does she is a really good dancer
Talented??
Since when did being a slut, become a 'talent'?
Wondering

Olive Hill, KY

#14 May 19, 2012
Is all the strippers there that way? I know a girl from KY who use to strip there and was trying to find her.
Wow

Saint Albans, WV

#15 May 20, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Is all the strippers there that way? I know a girl from KY who use to strip there and was trying to find her.
All strippers are that way. No one with class get completely naked in front of everyone.
BNH

Saint Albans, WV

#16 Jun 18, 2012
justme wrote:
OhhNooo not 'off my hand' now anyway. lol. When she does decide to show up you know when all those detroit crack dealers she is 'holed up' in that dive of a hotel room are done w/her Im sure if you give her enough of your money maybe, just maybe if your real lucky (meaning have enough money) she might just sit down and talk to you for a cpl. minutes or so. Gee wizz what a girlfriend! Kinda lonly there bud? If you dont catch this Vixxin Im sure you can catch some of her friends like Mercedes or Lexxi or Viper or who knows there might be a 'Mustang' appear on the scene soon or possibly even a Vette? But be carefull because these traveling lot lizzards change their names depending on the little hole in the wall dive or town they are in any given week. I mean this Vixxen could have been a Lexus last weel just outside of St. Albans or somewhere. Oh let me guess,'she doesnt do that' right? lol. Not your girl by God. Sorry but I just love it when someone has to hunt down a dollar-tree troll. lol!
what do you even know about mercedes?? Have you even met her before??
BNH

Saint Albans, WV

#17 Jun 18, 2012
Babydoll at southern x in barboursville??
Any comments on the young short blondee??
BNH

Saint Albans, WV

#18 Jun 18, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Is all the strippers there that way? I know a girl from KY who use to strip there and was trying to find her.
Would it be molly or trinity??
Trinitys a slut and mollys older and thinks shes better.
Nalia is a blonde that has 3 kids alota stretch marks wrotten teeth and shes just straight trailor trashh.any more comments?? i know all the girls there.
Springer

Hansford, WV

#19 Jun 18, 2012
BNH wrote:
<quoted text>
Would it be molly or trinity??
Trinitys a slut and mollys older and thinks shes better.
Nalia is a blonde that has 3 kids alota stretch marks wrotten teeth and shes just straight trailor trashh.any more comments?? i know all the girls there.
Do you know the one that goes by the stage name Lotsa Va Gina?
Just try it

South Point, OH

#20 Nov 10, 2013
Strippers arent whor's strippers r fun to take out and rob and leve out in the woods

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
are black people the most High's chosen people 4 min pretty nikole 4
Lola Rakes 5 min Angie Stapleton 41
Pretty nikole and kneegers 9 min pretty nikole 57
Breakins in guyandotte 47 min Pissed off homeowner 2
avengers motorcycle club (Nov '11) 1 hr Miss Fixit 249
Trump = Treason 1 hr JCK 71
Anybody tired of blacks whining? 2 hr ewww 65

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages