The MAD CUTTER

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

Opinions are like BUTT Holes, everybody's got one!!!
Big D

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

I went to Norway cuts clean cuts.. And I must say.. You guys must b haters cuz I went to uppercuts. And got a cut from them and it was the best cut I have gotten in awile .
Mihmatc

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

I'm looking for a place to get an old fashioned straight razor shave. Does anybody know where I can get one in the Tri-state area?
Me

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

Judged:

East side cuts in da dirty dott by far
Jumpin Jack Flash

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

There is only 1 good spot to get an excellent cut/fade in this area. Thats the shop on rt. 60 next to b&e menswear. Great cut everytime for only $9.
POPO

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2011

javon wrote:
Even for a black man?? Do u have phone numbers or addresses?
1st and 4th ave at midway ask for dave he is black and a very good barber takes his time to di it right but if u let the old white guy do it called nick look out your gonna get trimmed short
MikeW.

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2011

Chris Slash's Shop Clean Cutz on 4th Ave right before 16th Street is the BEST barbershop in town. Chris I the best barber around Huntington. Uppercuts would be a great shop if you could get a cut in there. If u aren't boys with one of the barbers then you might sit there all day and still not get a cut. If you want the best Haircut then go to CLEAN CUTZ on 4th Ave and about 16th Street.
barney

Mount Vernon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2011

nick on 1st st.
Steelers fan

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2012

[QUOTE who="MikeW. "]Chris Slash's Shop Clean Cutz on 4th Ave right before 16th Street is the BEST barbershop in town. Chris I the best barber around Huntington. Uppercuts would be a great shop if you could get a cut in there. If u aren't boys with one of the barbers then you might sit there all day and still not get a cut. If you want the best Haircut then go to CLEAN CUTZ on 4th Ave and about 16th Street.[/QUOTE]
You can get a cut in uppercut if you make an appointment you dumb a&$..... In case you didn't know this they do that in every barbershop and salon....... The way I see it is if I have to wait for a cut I'm gonna call ahead so I don't have to wait..... And there shop must b good if everybody is in there waitin to get a cut.......
Incest hill

Sorrento, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2012

Tim wrote:
Kings row is where we go it's up by biglots on rt60 I have never had my cut from the dad but the 2 younger guys do a heII of a job
Is this tim blankenship? Lmao...bowl cuts dont count.
hillbilly

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2012

Incest hill wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this tim blankenship? Lmao...bowl cuts dont count.
wayne co jail.
froto

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2012

Upper cuts, hands down. I went to the dirty east side and I got scalped. Come to find out em boys ain't even barbers! And there was a kid there who wouldn't hold still and the guy got mad ,,geesh he's just a kid man. Go easy on him Jr....
MadHatter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2012

Tim wrote:
Kings row is where we go it's up by biglots on rt60 I have never had my cut from the dad but the 2 younger guys do a heII of a job
I went here last time I got mine cut. Hadn't been there in awhile. Don't get me wrong, they did an ok job but that place is like real-life topix mangossip. Lol
Jim E

Sorrento, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

MadHatter wrote:
<quoted text>
I went here last time I got mine cut. Hadn't been there in awhile. Don't get me wrong, they did an ok job but that place is like real-life topix mangossip. Lol
U said it brother...
resident

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2012

javon wrote:
I'm new to the area and I'm looking for a barbershop that can do a good fade and edge up..
westmoreland barber shop, good hair cuts, at a great price.
on vinson st.
htown

Marion, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2012

black barber shop wrote:
Upper Cuts on 16th street across from Marshall. All the barbers are black and have worked there for years. I'm not trying to take credit away from the others , just trying to send some business to the best barber shop in Huntington. Hope you get a nice fade where ever you choose to go.
Upper cuts is def a great shop but there is also 3 white boys in there that do some good fades to
jeb2

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

htown wrote:
<quoted text>Upper cuts is def a great shop but there is also 3 white boys in there that do some good fades to
What is the phone number for Upper Cuts?
Beachboy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Uppercuts? Lol, never again. They were gossiping like old ladies more than working. And watching that Carl trying to act like a tough guy, was like watching a fish trying to walk down a pier. Amusing as it was, it was embarrassing to everybody's itegrady in the room. As I waited to get in the chair (for 30 minutes) I had time to change my mind and exit that clown show.
crs

Delmont, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

What's the name of the barber shop on 16th across from marshall next door to hussons??
john

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Stadium cuts near marshall is the best . Kims cut my hair for years

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

62 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
East end thief's (Nov '13) 10 min Mike 1,366
Run from huntington 14 min None 33
jaimie (belcher) roberts (Feb '13) 17 min Stephanie 98
sandra bias 21 min citizen of huntington 1
Masturbation 43 min wait 13
Jason "Harley" Farley 1 hr Shane 7
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr George 53,689
Dylan "D-Stone" Stone 7 hr moonbaby 57
Best ever hookers in huntington (Nov '12) 8 hr buck funktastic 85
Husband fired from Alcon today. 15 hr wow 17
•••
•••
•••
•••

Huntington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••