Between 6th and 5th avenue in the left.
just me

United States

#26 Jan 20, 2011
Thank u
Many years there

Gibsonia, PA

#27 Jan 20, 2011
How about Frank's Barbershop on 4th Ave. and 16th St?

Since: Jan 11

Rockford, MI

#28 Jan 21, 2011
Frank is way to expensive. And he isn't good at all. Maybe in his younger days when he didn't have so much money. Chargeing 20 for a haircut is just greedy.
stay away from uppercuts

Youngstown, OH

#29 Jan 21, 2011
My son is mixed and I took him into uppercutS for a fade (bc Dave wasnt in that day)and must say that is the RUDEST place in Huntington including Jason. I understad "barbershops" are for the fellas but it that dont give u an excuse to b rude as hell! Chis Slash is also one of the best in Huntington he and Dave are great with the kids!!!
Student

Huntington, WV

#30 Jan 21, 2011
black barber shop wrote:
Upper Cuts on 16th street across from Marshall. All the barbers are black and have worked there for years. I'm not trying to take credit away from the others , just trying to send some business to the best barber shop in Huntington. Hope you get a nice fade where ever you choose to go.
Obviously, you haven't been to Uppercuts in a while.
Carl work there. He's first chair (Usually reserved for best barber, or most income taken), and he does it all. Fades, High and Tight, Shave, Designs, etc.

Hurricane, WV

#31 Jan 22, 2011
I didn't know they were any liceced barbers at uppercuts. Their licence say cosmetologist. I thought barbers are only ones who can shave or have a barberpole.
Where chris is cuttin

Farmington, MI

#32 Jan 22, 2011
Adam wrote:
If Chris Slash is still cutting hair I'd find where he's at... I heard he opened his own shop but not sure but he's good at what he does... Uppercuts ain't bad either nor is King's Row I've been going there for atleast 12 years...
He is.cuttin on 4th across from.dp.dough in threes white building!!!!

Hurricane, WV

#33 Jan 23, 2011
Is it where the moto shop was like a couple months ago?
Mary

Conneaut Lake, PA

#34 Jan 23, 2011
Adam wrote:
If Chris Slash is still cutting hair I'd find where he's at... I heard he opened his own shop but not sure but he's good at what he does... Uppercuts ain't bad either nor is King's Row I've been going there for atleast 12 years...
he right off of 16th on 4th. Beside a tax place. Its across the street from DP Doughs.... Hes the best!!!
I have a life

Orange, VA

#35 Jan 24, 2011
upper cuts wtf! It's cool if you don't have a life and want to sit there all damn day while the babor talks shit about everyone and everything. and laugh and answer there phones! Never that shit again Chris Slash right across the street from DP dough on 4th he is about his biz he will cut your hair and do a damn good CLEAN edge up and get you out! he don't play he's about his money. and his shop is clean and never crowded
Mary

Conneaut Lake, PA

#36 Jan 24, 2011
I have a life wrote:
upper cuts wtf! It's cool if you don't have a life and want to sit there all damn day while the babor talks shit about everyone and everything. and laugh and answer there phones! Never that shit again Chris Slash right across the street from DP dough on 4th he is about his biz he will cut your hair and do a damn good CLEAN edge up and get you out! he don't play he's about his money. and his shop is clean and never crowded
i have known chris for years, I walk past his shop everyday to go to school. He always has a smile on his face and he is ON POINT!!!
:)

Huntington, WV

#37 Jan 30, 2011
Uppercuts!
ballin

Masontown, WV

#38 Jan 30, 2011
Upper Cuts down by Marshall on Hal Greer. Ask for Jason Pettaway. His are the sickest.
Mandingo

United States

#39 Jan 31, 2011
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, you haven't been to Uppercuts in a while.
Carl work there. He's first chair (Usually reserved for best barber, or most income taken), and he does it all. Fades, High and Tight, Shave, Designs, etc.
Carl sucks I wouldnt let him cut my cats hair if you go to upper cuts only let J Williams or POPS aka Anothny cut your hair truth be known carl is proberly the one who wrote this
Lola

United States

#40 Jan 31, 2011
javon wrote:
What's the phone number for uppercuts?
Uppercuts for sure!:)
Lola

United States

#41 Jan 31, 2011
just me wrote:
anyone know I good barber shop that shaves mend facial hair
Jeff's Barber Shop in Lavalette :) My husband and boys go there!
NJNJ

Waynesboro, VA

#42 Jan 31, 2011
Chris Slash-Clean Cutz-4th Avenue

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carla Bruce Huntington WV 9 min CenterFieldGrandSlam 1
Donna Sue Messed On Herself At Work 12 min CenterFieldGrandSlam 5
Closing of Alligator Jackson's Tunnel 21 min Really 8
America Held Hostage Day 245 34 min MarkJ- 35
Women selling themselves on the interstate ramps 1 hr Bill Clinton 10
Brittany Lambert 1 hr Bill Clinton 4
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 1 hr Paint 1,002

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance