First Prev
of 4
Next Last
javon

United States

#1 Nov 29, 2010
I'm new to the area and I'm looking for a barbershop that can do a good fade and edge up..
Steven Hill

United States

#2 Nov 29, 2010
East Side Cuts in Guyandotte- they have 3 barbers there and my boys and I always get a good cut and fade there. Hope this helps.
best barber

Huntington, WV

#3 Nov 29, 2010
Norway Cuts by far i've gone there for 2 yrs now and Dave and Joe are the best around.
javon

Saint Peters, MO

#4 Nov 29, 2010
Even for a black man?? Do u have phone numbers or addresses?
FluckSP

Huntington, WV

#5 Nov 29, 2010
best barber wrote:
Norway Cuts by far i've gone there for 2 yrs now and Dave and Joe are the best around.
This man knows what hes talking about. Midway is ok Dave and joe sometimes help out there on thursdays i think
Tim

Huntington, WV

#6 Nov 29, 2010
Kings row is where we go it's up by biglots on rt60 I have never had my cut from the dad but the 2 younger guys do a heII of a job
Hairy man

United States

#7 Nov 30, 2010
Kings row my ass !!!!! WTF u talking abt ? Them guys suck. The shops been there 4 yrs and it's done good but it's not the boys its the old man that's good . I say east side cuts
ohhhhh this is good

Ashburn, VA

#8 Nov 30, 2010
Charlie's Barber Shop on 11th St between 4th and 5th avenue - he does an awesome job! The barber's name is Tracy
nahdude

United States

#9 Nov 30, 2010
there is an old man that has bn cut'n hair for eons! lol! he is an alley around 20th street & 9th ave, he is the best its where all the locals go :)
black barber shop

Huntington, WV

#10 Nov 30, 2010
Upper Cuts on 16th street across from Marshall. All the barbers are black and have worked there for years. I'm not trying to take credit away from the others , just trying to send some business to the best barber shop in Huntington. Hope you get a nice fade where ever you choose to go.
Adam

Huntington, WV

#11 Nov 30, 2010
If Chris Slash is still cutting hair I'd find where he's at... I heard he opened his own shop but not sure but he's good at what he does... Uppercuts ain't bad either nor is King's Row I've been going there for atleast 12 years...
1 post removed
curious

United States

#13 Dec 1, 2010
Chris slash opened a shop on 4th, right around the corner from upper cuts. He is the best around
best barber

Huntington, WV

#14 Dec 1, 2010
Javon i know nothing about the other places that are being mentioned on this site,but what i can tell you from experience is i think that Dave and joe are pretty good.You also mentioned if they could do a good job on a black mans hair and my answer is yes.Both guy's do a really good job just give them a try i don't think you can go wrong.
Just hair

United States

#15 Dec 2, 2010
It's 90% if u just like that person that cuts u 10% hair cut ..... Or ur just a cruiser and talk abt them all to the other barbers. Slash is good and got the shaft from Jason !!!!! If ur black upper cuts if ur white try ( east side or kings row ) white men don't like black barber shops well the ones I no don't . And remember it's just hair it grows back ;;))) try them all... Then hit this post back . I'm interested .
javon

United States

#16 Jan 2, 2011
What's the phone number for uppercuts?
1 post removed
I do

Hansford, WV

#18 Jan 3, 2011
Just hair wrote:
It's 90% if u just like that person that cuts u 10% hair cut ..... Or ur just a cruiser and talk abt them all to the other barbers. Slash is good and got the shaft from Jason !!!!! If ur black upper cuts if ur white try ( east side or kings row ) white men don't like black barber shops well the ones I no don't . And remember it's just hair it grows back ;;))) try them all... Then hit this post back . I'm interested .
A couple mths ago, I took my 8yr old (white boy) to a black barber and that was hands down the best hair cut he's ever had. The guy worked @ the barber shop on 1st and 4th ave. Haven't seen him there in a while

Since: Jan 11

White Cloud, MI

#19 Jan 19, 2011
Charlies Barbershop is by far the best fade in the city. Tracy has cut my kids hair for about 6 years every 2 weeks his work is flawless and he shaves
Marcellus

Holden, WV

#20 Jan 19, 2011
He's getting ready to move over on 8th Street across from the Federal Building, beside the Marathon (old Exxon) station and the law office....
thats DAVE

Saint Albans, WV

#21 Jan 19, 2011
I do wrote:
<quoted text>A couple mths ago, I took my 8yr old (white boy) to a black barber and that was hands down the best hair cut he's ever had. The guy worked @ the barber shop on 1st and 4th ave. Haven't seen him there in a while
Thats where I take my son (white)to get his cut but if Dave isn't there try Norway Ave.don't let anyone else in there touch your hair. I think the other post was right bout Dave being there on Thursday's
just me

United States

#22 Jan 19, 2011
anyone know I good barber shop that shaves mend facial hair

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America Held Hostage Day 242 8 min Libtard Alert 17
Texas Roadhouse route 60 46 min Nozy 29
Liberals are scumbags 1 hr Huntington 4
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr RSM 4,245
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired 1 hr Seriously 138
Best lawyer in Huntington (Aug '16) 1 hr Trump jr 14
girl wrk rt 60 kfc (Oct '13) 1 hr meme 2

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance