Abortion Clinic's close to Huntington

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Tooyoungforbaby

Huntington, WV

#1 Feb 25, 2012
I am a 21 year old college student who wasn't careful and impregnated my girlfriend. We know we aren't ready to raise a child where we're at. I really could use advice on a clinic that is affordable. I'm around a $500 budget. Any experienced advice would be greatly appreciated.
baby killers

United States

#2 Feb 25, 2012
Tooyoungforbaby wrote:
I am a 21 year old college student who wasn't careful and impregnated my girlfriend. We know we aren't ready to raise a child where we're at. I really could use advice on a clinic that is affordable. I'm around a $500 budget. Any experienced advice would be greatly appreciated.
shouldn't have been so careless. If you would honestly kill an unborn kid bc ur a POS then some one should take a needle and torture you. You two are pathetic and I hope you burn in hell low life baby killers.

Level 4

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3 Feb 25, 2012
you are such a loving person I hope you don't have kids because your spawn would probably be nasty little trolls just like you.
baby killers wrote:
<quoted text>shouldn't have been so careless. If you would honestly kill an unborn kid bc ur a POS then some one should take a needle and torture you. You two are pathetic and I hope you burn in hell low life baby killers.
blah

Huntington, WV

#4 Feb 25, 2012
Judge not lest ye be judged. There's one in Charleston not sure of the name though. And don't pay any attention to "baby killers" sounds like another tea bagger wanting to force you into a situation then damn you again for asking the state for assistance knowing perfectly well you can't do it on your own to begin with.
adoption

Huntington, WV

#5 Feb 25, 2012
Tooyoungforbaby wrote:
I know plenty of couples who would love to adopt a child!
baby killers

New York, NY

#6 Feb 25, 2012
Nozy_1 wrote:
<quoted text>you are such a loving person I hope you don't have kids because your spawn would probably be nasty little trolls just like you.
yes I do and I would never have killed him. Shouldn't lay down and be so careless if u can't take care of what comes along with it. Why punish the baby and kill it. It didn't ask to be conceived by worthless pieces of shit like these two.
baby killers

New York, NY

#7 Feb 25, 2012
blah wrote:
Judge not lest ye be judged. There's one in Charleston not sure of the name though. And don't pay any attention to "baby killers" sounds like another tea bagger wanting to force you into a situation then damn you again for asking the state for assistance knowing perfectly well you can't do it on your own to begin with.
no it's the truth there parents should've aborted them.
baby killers

New York, NY

#8 Feb 25, 2012
adoption wrote:
<quoted text>I know plenty of couples who would love to adopt a child!
that would be understood but killing an innocent life because you was to careless to practice safe sex is just a sorry excuse.
bout to graduate

United States

#9 Feb 25, 2012
To the 21 year old n his g/f if u dontvwanna gobthru an abortion n live with the possible guilt of that choice, Im bout to graduate with my degree n my wife n i would be more than happy to adopt. I adopted her child from another guy and raising him as my own and we are drug free nonsmokers and Ima vet too. I cant have children of my own. Im nearly 30 n my wifes 26, just a choice u have my young friends. "PRESERVE LIFE" first thing my drill srgt. taugt us, so think bout it plz.
SannDigger

Huntington, WV

#10 Feb 25, 2012
Wow, you guys fall for every trolling comment hook line and sinker hu? lol
Tooyoungforbaby

Huntington, WV

#11 Feb 25, 2012
The one in Charlestown seems like the best bet.
Hmm

Saint Albans, WV

#12 Feb 25, 2012
Having an abortion is better is better than bringing unwanted life into this world that would be abused and unloved. Even if put up for adoption, that system is corrupt and children get mistreated and abused every day.

No you shouldnt be having sex..use birth control, morning after pills or condoms. But at least they are wise enough to know they dont want a kid and cant take care of it.

All you conservative priks that condemn and judge and harp about killing life, why dont you people ever step up and offer to help or adopt? Why dont you people volunteer with foster kids, homeless kids etc?
Sophia

Proctorville, OH

#13 Feb 25, 2012
baby killers wrote:
<quoted text>
yes I do and I would never have killed him. Shouldn't lay down and be so careless if u can't take care of what comes along with it. Why punish the baby and kill it. It didn't ask to be conceived by worthless pieces of shit like these two.
You are so uneducated. It is not a baby, it is an embryo. You don't call an acorn on oak tree. You wouldn't be the one to take care of a child after if it born, so you have no room to even comment. Keep your ignorant, medically uninformed opinion to yourself.
Sophia

Proctorville, OH

#14 Feb 25, 2012
baby killers wrote:
<quoted text>
no it's the truth there parents should've aborted them.
Not sounding so pro life now.
Princess

Marion, OH

#15 Feb 25, 2012
:-/ pls consider adoption... I had my first at your age and though I was already married but it was still quite a surprise... But being a mom is the best thing that ever happened to me. Please think very carefully before making your decision... Adoption would allow you guys to continue your lives as planned and would give a loving childless couple the chance to complete their family... It's a win win solution.. With no guilt involved...
Sophia

Proctorville, OH

#16 Feb 25, 2012
Don't let anyone guily you and your GF into chaning your minds. There is nothing wrong with what you are doing. I think you're making the right choice. I know it is what I would do if put in that situation.
Tooyoungforbaby

Jersey City, NJ

#17 Feb 25, 2012
Princess wrote:
:-/ pls consider adoption... I had my first at your age and though I was already married but it was still quite a surprise... But being a mom is the best thing that ever happened to me. Please think very carefully before making your decision... Adoption would allow you guys to continue your lives as planned and would give a loving childless couple the chance to complete their family... It's a win win solution.. With no guilt involved...
I appreciate your concern. I love her and I want to keep this, however she has made up her mind. I know adoption is morally right, but from statistics now a days, it's only fair to the "child" that we wait until we're prepared emotionally and financially before even putting a living soul on this earth. To the ultra-conservatives on here: safe sex is the same thing as abortion. Every ejaculation is a possible child. If you think abortion is murder, you should practice abstinence until marriage. If you're really that morally anal about it that is.
Tooyoungforbaby

Jersey City, NJ

#18 Feb 25, 2012
Sophia wrote:
Don't let anyone guily you and your GF into chaning your minds. There is nothing wrong with what you are doing. I think you're making the right choice. I know it is what I would do if put in that situation.
Thank you. I hope you're not trolling, it's nice to know not everyone is so ignorant. One day we'll raise a wonderful child, just not before we're both graduated and potentially ready.
fake ass wannabes

Reston, VA

#19 Feb 25, 2012
Tooyoungforbaby wrote:
<quoted text>I appreciate your concern. I love her and I want to keep this, however she has made up her mind. I know adoption is morally right, but from statistics now a days, it's only fair to the "child" that we wait until we're prepared emotionally and financially before even putting a living soul on this earth. To the ultra-conservatives on here: safe sex is the same thing as abortion. Every ejaculation is a possible child. If you think abortion is murder, you should practice abstinence until marriage. If you're really that morally anal about it that is.
umm no!! You two are more than likely two spoiled brats that go to Marshall and this would make people look at you both differently. As i said before if you can't handle the responsibilities of sex when u do It without protection then don't do it at all. In my book wether its born or not it's still a baby and it's still MURDER!!!! Why do you think most states have outlawed it but do u think the POS Wv is going to? Umm no bc this place is nothing but lowlife child abusers.
ProChoice

New York, NY

#20 Feb 25, 2012
There is a clinic in Charleston. I don't know too much, but what I do know is if the pregnancy is within a month she can take a drug called Cytomel and she can pass the fetus in the comfort of her own home. If its past this time she can have an abortion which costs roughly 300 dollars, but if she'd like an anesthetic it would cost around 500.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
healthcare 1 hr Ihatetrump 1
Shame/ Jewel /City Seafood 2 hr Kevin W 7
News Huntington Has Code Enforcer for Contractors 2 hr Kevin W 29
Can't wait until Trump issues executive order m... 2 hr Kevin W 22
West Virginia State Police 2 hr Geek 47
Activity Day 2 hr testostrazone 1
Nice Place To Eat 4 hr Muff divee 16
Jimmy Hysell tip on samantha Burns body 4 hr Izzy-_- 84

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web