wondering

Huntington, WV

#1 Feb 19, 2013
Can someone please tell me what the rules for riding 4 wheelers@ dirt bikes in huntington tu
Rider

Roanoke, VA

#2 Feb 19, 2013
You can't. Only in woods, private property or on roads without double lines. You need insurance on them too if you have to ride it to the woods. I got pulled over and luckily I have insurance on mine and he let me go. My buddy didn't and got his impounded
?

Mount Lookout, WV

#3 Feb 19, 2013
You are not required to carry ins on an off road vehicle!
wondering

Huntington, WV

#4 Feb 19, 2013
[QUOTE who="?"]You are not required to carry ins on an off road vehicle![/QUOTE]. If it is a off road vehicle an people ate riding it up AMD down the road and inbetween houses wouldn't they need insurance?
wondering

Huntington, WV

#5 Feb 19, 2013
Rider wrote:
You can't. Only in woods, private property or on roads without double lines. You need insurance on them too if you have to ride it to the woods. I got pulled over and luckily I have insurance on mine and he let me go. My buddy didn't and got his impounded
. So they can ride on side roads an dead end roads because they have no lines?
Rider

Roanoke, VA

#6 Feb 19, 2013
That's what Johnny law told me. If I'm ridin on the road and hit a person or vehicle wouldn't I need insurance on it to cover the damages? If your friend is riding it in the woods and gets hurt wouldn't you want insurance? It's dirt cheap so why not.
fatman in the party van

Alexandria, VA

#7 Feb 20, 2013
U can't ride atvs anywhere in city limits it doesn't matter if the road has lines or not.....and how did someone get pulled over in the woods?
Rider

Huntington, WV

#8 Feb 20, 2013
Got pulled over on the way to the woods at an intersection.
wondering

Huntington, WV

#9 Feb 20, 2013
fatman in the party van wrote:
U can't ride atvs anywhere in city limits it doesn't matter if the road has lines or not.....and how did someone get pulled over in the woods?
. I hate to bother the police about it but if my summer is going to be like it wad last week with these kids driving up and down the alley and street all summer its not going to be a very good summer. I've tried talki.g to them about it and I wad nice about it but of course all they could do was smart off to me and threaten me about my car
fatman in the party van

Butler, PA

#10 Feb 20, 2013
Rider wrote:
Got pulled over on the way to the woods at an intersection.
So you do not have to have insurance in the woods then
fatman in the party van

Butler, PA

#11 Feb 20, 2013
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>. I hate to bother the police about it but if my summer is going to be like it wad last week with these kids driving up and down the alley and street all summer its not going to be a very good summer. I've tried talki.g to them about it and I wad nice about it but of course all they could do was smart off to me and threaten me about my car
How are they bothering you going up and down the street?
Breeze

Alexandria, VA

#12 Feb 20, 2013
I live dead in the middle of Huntington and I ride my 4 wheeler out to trails and by the parks and stuff. I've been pulled over a few times and they said wear a helmet or don't do anything dumb. They don't have time for that. But I've had my stuff towed back to my house before. Some cops care.. And some don't care at all. All just depends.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where are the vulgar liberals? 6 min One opinion 71
alcon 22 min Alcon employee 12
A Classic Is now Destroyed 23 min Mr Freeman 17
Why are so many blacks on welfare? 29 min feel better redneck 7
Blacks and their ways 31 min Brother David 7
Huntington Teacher, 3rd offence DUI 39 min Erica 36
Byrd bartender at stats 57 min Please tell 1
Huntington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web