Posted in the Huntington Forum

random white girl

United States

#1 Aug 9, 2010
I hear the name all time but never seen the guy
WV Girl

Ashland, KY

#2 Aug 12, 2010
I know someone named Aaron Botts, what about him and where u seen him?
memyself an I

United States

#3 Apr 19, 2013
I know him cool dude an fam
1 post removed
Creepin

Huntington, WV

#5 Apr 25, 2013
That's my dude. Don't even start on him
lol

Moneta, VA

#6 Apr 26, 2013
He is a well known junkie!!! Bad news
ok

Huntington, WV

#7 Apr 26, 2013
lol wrote:
He is a well known junkie!!! Bad news
Then if you know he's a junkie that would mean you have seen him do it which means you probably do it. Or you're just a chick he don't want anymore. Fat asz bytch
lol

Moneta, VA

#8 Apr 26, 2013
No I haven't seen him do it.. I'm definitely not on any type of drugs thank you. He snorts pills and heroin almost everybody in huntington knows that.. Smh
d

Huntington, WV

#9 Apr 27, 2013
lol wrote:
No I haven't seen him do it.. I'm definitely not on any type of drugs thank you. He snorts pills and heroin almost everybody in huntington knows that.. Smh
If you didn't see it with your own eyes then you will never really know. You're just one of those drama people.
smh

Chesapeake, OH

#10 Jul 6, 2013
He isnt a junkie at all. He is mad cool.
Mrknowitall

Chesapeake, OH

#11 Jul 6, 2013
Lmao man thats is the most obvious/pathetic attempt to start drama ive ever heard. Bitch u need to go somewhere with your lil fake ass middle school gossip. SMH
So sad

United States

#12 Jul 7, 2013
You hoes are vicious in wv smh,move on.Don't ruin a person name over some petty ish.find you another guy in get your life together.Yall wonder why guys just do yall dirty.you lames chicks deserve that.grow the f up
true

Greensburg, PA

#13 Jul 8, 2013
lol wrote:
It's true anyone that was ever close with Aaron knows that he is an addict and he steals.
sad

Greensburg, PA

#14 Jul 8, 2013
Ashley Hutchinson is his baby mom shes a terribel mother smh Aaron relly needs to take his baby she's really fu**ed her children up and doesn't give a fu** bout them
lol

Charleston, WV

#15 Jul 8, 2013
true wrote:
<quoted text>It's true anyone that was ever close with Aaron knows that he is an addict and he steals.
Exactly he is good at fooling people though!!! Lmao
Are you guys sure

United States

#16 Dec 17, 2013
Are you guys sure he's not a dope fiend Lmfao he just got locked up Bail:$40 000.00
BURGLARY DAYTIME BREAK AND ENTER........ Now that sounds like a fiend to me lmfao
tray86

United States

#17 Dec 29, 2013
dam
ashley

Vienna, WV

#18 Dec 30, 2013
Are you guys sure wrote:
Are you guys sure he's not a dope fiend Lmfao he just got locked up Bail:$40 000.00
BURGLARY DAYTIME BREAK AND ENTER........ Now that sounds like a fiend to me lmfao
Lol yea he robbed some fat chick named Jenny Dempsey probably on drugs too
Did it

Charleston, WV

#19 Jan 5, 2014
Aaron is also gay. He got caught messin around when he was young.
1 post removed
Ashley Hutchinson

Faber, VA

#21 Jan 25, 2014
I'm glad y'all think I'm a terrible mother I work and take good care of my kids so y'all don't know shit
lmfao

Derry, PA

#22 Jan 25, 2014
Ashley Hutchinson wrote:
I'm glad y'all think I'm a terrible mother I work and take good care of my kids so y'all don't know shit
Ashley you don't work you suck and f*ck dudes for weed u had someone run in ur house and beat ur ass in front of ur kids u r a piece of trash and ur kids would be better off in foster care then anywhere near u. U have completely fuvked up ur kids ur too busy chasing dick to stop and hug and kiss ur own child smfh please die slow u don't deserve the blessings u have

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
blacks continue to destroy the town 4 min Flounder vision 9
Marshall Football Will Be Unimpressive This Year 9 min Veluptuous lady l... 2
Sean Hannity confesses!! 28 min The Watchman 33
Huntington is the pit of hell 37 min Shew 38
East end break-ins 1 hr Timmy Holly 20
Hi 2 hr Nunyabusiness 2
Louisiana Floods 2 hr slinky 8
Overdoses 23 hr steve 86

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web