Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sir Barf-A-Lot

Chester, VA

#1 Jan 21, 2013
I ate wings, salad, and a meal.

Only the 2nd time I've ever had it happen and it was the worst. Hope nobody else had it. Though it was pretty busy the other night when I was there.

Level 2

Since: Jun 11

Earth

#2 Jan 21, 2013
My wife's cousin just had it too. I think she said she had wings and a salad. She was sick for days.
Uh oh

Huntington, WV

#3 Jan 21, 2013
That sucks!!! Finally a close place nearby that I liked and now they're making people sick? I think the health dept needs to pay them a visit!
1 post removed
????

Chesapeake, OH

#5 Jan 21, 2013
not surprised wrote:
Their service is the worst and I'm not impressed with their food! Sorry you got food poisoning. The last time I ate there was about 2 weeks ago, I don't eat there often (probably ate there 3 times) but I will not be going back!
I love Roosters. We drive from Greenup ky. To eat there. War better than BW3
????

Chesapeake, OH

#6 Jan 21, 2013
not surprised wrote:
Their service is the worst and I'm not impressed with their food! Sorry you got food poisoning. The last time I ate there was about 2 weeks ago, I don't eat there often (probably ate there 3 times) but I will not be going back!
*way*

“Often copied, never duplicated”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

BelAir, CA

#7 Jan 22, 2013
Their menu is poison.
Spleenhole

Port Deposit, MD

#8 Jan 22, 2013
Spleencage wrote:
Their menu is poison.
Quadruple dumbazz!!!!!!!!

Level 8

BelAir, CA

#9 Jan 22, 2013
Spleenhole wrote:
<quoted text>
Quadruple dumbazz!!!!!!!!
Pathetic Loser: Person who creates a similar screen name then follows that person all over Topix for no other purpose than to exhibit jealousy by only posting personal attacks and name-calling.
Spleenhole

Port Deposit, MD

#10 Jan 22, 2013
Which came first, the rooster or the spleencage?
only me

Chesapeake, OH

#11 Jan 22, 2013
Mr_Awesome wrote:
My wife's cousin just had it too. I think she said she had wings and a salad. She was sick for days.
Are you sure that it isn't the intestinal virus that is going around that everyone else has?
WVSP

United States

#12 Jan 22, 2013
I eat there all the time...never been sick.
????

Chesapeake, OH

#13 Jan 22, 2013
only me wrote:
<quoted text>Are you sure that it isn't the intestinal virus that is going around that everyone else has?
I think you are absolutely right because I've eaten there numerous times and I love it.

Level 2

Since: Jun 11

Earth

#14 Jan 22, 2013
only me wrote:
<quoted text>Are you sure that it isn't the intestinal virus that is going around that everyone else has?
Don't know & don't care honestly. I saw this thread and found it ironic that multiple people had the same thing and then had food poisoning type symptoms thereafter. So I posted about it. I personally think Rooster's sucks and don't eat there, but that has nothing to do with it. I know others like it.

Maybe people ate there, had the same thing, and then both got a stomach virus.
twelve

Saint Albans, WV

#15 Jan 22, 2013
My son and his basketball team ate there saturday before the marshall game and he was sick the next morning. He had wings

Level 8

BelAir, CA

#16 Jan 22, 2013
the bigger question is who eats roosters?
Yeah

Logan, WV

#17 Jan 22, 2013
Spleencage wrote:
Exactly.

Just the sight of their wings makes me sick.
Spleenhole

Port Deposit, MD

#18 Jan 23, 2013
Spleencage wrote:
You do.
Reel Nizza

Culloden, WV

#19 Jan 23, 2013
not surprised wrote:
I am sure they will miss you dearly.
spleencagee

Itmann, WV

#20 Jan 23, 2013
Spleencage wrote:
<quoted text>Pathetic Loser: Person who creates a similar screen name then follows that person all over Topix for no other purpose than to exhibit jealousy by only posting personal attacks and name-calling.
You're a piece of crap no one take advice from this person . They're completely ignorant
markk

United States

#21 Jan 23, 2013
[QUOTE who="????"]<quote d text>
I love Roosters. We drive from Greenup ky. To eat there. War better than BW3[/QUOTE]
Bw3 is s much better than roosters. U must like frozen one dollar meals too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best lawyer in Huntington 42 min Ajh 4
Dax Adkins junkie heroin theif 58 min Dax 4
Huntington is the pit of hell 1 hr MarkJ- 75
Catholic Hierarchy in West Virginia ? 1 hr Catholic Hospital... 21
GC Services (Dec '08) 2 hr lkm 330
When a kneeger says "Keep it real"? 2 hr in the key of life 21
CC on backpage 2 hr Mike 25

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance