Marie

Huntington, WV

#43 Jan 22, 2013
Wasn't impressed w/the pizza, but the cinnamon squares were good. But, not worth going back.
tiskkk

Chesapeake, OH

#44 Jan 22, 2013
the owner can suck suck a good "D" and his wife betty, she has that fat ol ass. just ask the big goofy ass lurch lookin fagg that is main manager. big frankenstiens name is corey and he got caught suckin a bum off out back one night. this all happens on the daily in that shack of a pizza joint. S/o to my dude tmacc
Haha

Ashland, KY

#45 Jan 22, 2013
sucks wrote:
I ate there and it took forever and was awful I'm going to keep going to Z-brick oven pizza it is always hot fresh and on time. The best pizza in town.....
This must be the owner of zbrick. Everytime we gave zbrick a chance while working night shift at the hospital, they took over 2 hours to deliver our food. We ordered at around midnight, and it would show up at around 2:15am. If you ever walk in there, the kitchen looks like a cesspit. I wish they would tighten that stuff up because their z brick pepperoni rolls are pretty good.
misery hates company

New York, NY

#46 Jan 26, 2013
This place is garbage. I have family that works there. My god you would be surprises at the amount of bullshit that goes on there. I met the owner and he was nice but the workers suck. I got my pizza after 55 minutes waiting. But i can say a gentlemen that was a manager kind of dark skin was the nicest fellow in there. He apologised and made me feel good about waiting like a bumb.sad to say but he was the most hospitable person there. But the other bold manager apologised but wouldn't even look me in the eyes. I felt like i was used and robbed of my money on a 1-10 i say 2

“Often copied, never duplicated”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

BelAir, CA

#47 Jan 26, 2013
yummy wrote:
OK Spleen, lets have your opinion on all things food in HTG. I'm sure you were there in line to taste the yummy pizza that you will say is nasty.
Jokes on you , I have never heard of the place until now, but it seems its getting enough negative press in here for me to bow out of this one.
Ate there 3 times

Charleston, WV

#48 Jan 26, 2013
Sandwiches are great.......pizza not so much. Actually thought the pizza sucked. Sorry. However the sandwiches were best I had from a pizza joint.
1 post removed
huntingtonpdchei f

New York, NY

#50 Jan 27, 2013
We order food at the court house all the time....slow, sloppy, inconsistant. My coworkers like anything but then again they eat pb&j for lunch
mmmm-mmm

United States

#51 Jan 28, 2013
I didnt like the pizza. The prices are too high for that quality of food! Little ceasers $5 pizza is the same or maybe better! The girl at the counter was rude.
tilda

Cedar Grove, WV

#52 Jan 28, 2013
everytime i drive by there now the lot is empty. i guess everyone has tried it but didn't like it. i bet when the lease is up they'll close it down.
huntingtonems

New York, NY

#53 Jan 28, 2013
Me and a couple friends from the team went for dinner and waited......and waited....and waited. Ordered a 6" sub wound up with a 4" that was greasy to hell. I watched as our subs sat on the racks for 30 minutes before the pizza came out. Now if your into soggy sandwiches and pizza that is overpriced. Marcos is your hotspot kids. I don't see this place lasting.
young mom

New York, NY

#54 Jan 30, 2013
Eehhhhh 4 outta 10...to pricey and not good enough for 19$ for a "special pizza" man this is a recession lol
peeved

Greensburg, PA

#55 Feb 13, 2013
They were very slow, sat there for 30 mins for a pizza. As i sat there and watched them, all they did was talk to each other instead of cooking. I saw a few not put gloves on. and they do not wear anything to cover their hair. Doesnt look as clean as i hoped.

Level 3

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#56 Feb 14, 2013
What wrote:
Thanks everyone for your opinion. I thought it seemed rather expensive to me to.
Just curious is this the same guy who had it on Rt 60 at the riverbend plaza?
lol

Charleston, WV

#57 Feb 14, 2013
Tastes like Backyard Pizza without the smoke.
me me me

Huntington, WV

#58 Feb 14, 2013
I'm really confused, are we talking bout Marco's or Z-Brick? The posts keep changing.
Just for the record, I don't like either.
unknown

Greensburg, PA

#59 Feb 22, 2013
The sandwiches are good, but the pizza is okay. The chicken things are good too. I heard that the cashiers don't get their tips. So if i go back i don't plan to leave a tip again.
ron

Lynchburg, VA

#60 Mar 24, 2013
sadie wrote:
i tried the pizza but didn't like it. expensive too. won't go back.
well i thank all the pizza in huntington is just ok even z-brick. we do have a bad ecc. now and a 35 dollar pizza is just too much..
Dont drink and drive

Huntington, WV

#61 Mar 24, 2013
What wrote:
Thanks everyone for your opinion. I thought it seemed rather expensive to me to.
It's not that expensive if you have a coupon or get a package deal. These chains are huge around indianapolis. I've eaten at this Marco's & it's always packed. They have some of the best pepperoni & cheesy bread you'll find. I normally don't respond to stuff like this, but there are too many negative posts here. I've had z brick & I think Marcos tastes better & is cheaper with a coupon, which come in the mail about every week. Try it for yourself.
wowee

United States

#62 Mar 25, 2013
Pretty good stuff, we have ordered several times. They screwed up our order once but bent over backwards to make it right. I recommend the white cheesy!
crazy

Huntington, WV

#63 Mar 25, 2013
me me me wrote:
I'm really confused, are we talking bout Marco's or Z-Brick? The posts keep changing.
Just for the record, I don't like either.
The people that own/operate zbrick pizza put their advertising on every post trying to downgrade other places.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America Held Hostage Day 210 2 min Citizen AntiMark 42
Black females refuse to listen to liberals. Hil... 4 min Ya momma boy 12
Trump on Nursing Homes and old people 5 min Frank Underwood 3
Name that drug dealer or drug house And go 8 min B I N G O B I N G O 20
Huntington Babe Ruth 11 min Redraft 582
Bill Clinton Accusers Want his Statue taken Down 26 min Mr_Zerubbabel 5
Healthcare Reform In United States 27 min Barcelona Bill 2
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired 2 hr love chelsea 76

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web