big ben

Ona, WV

#22 Dec 3, 2012
never had z brick. i guess i'll try them. marco's suck.
Hamburglar

Ona, WV

#23 Dec 3, 2012
Marco's taste like the more expensive frozen pizzas. They put plenty of toppings on, though that's the only positive going for them.

Level 4

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#24 Dec 3, 2012
They had a grand opening a few days ago, they were giving free pizza away, my daughter brought some home and it was really good, a little pricey but good.

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#25 Dec 3, 2012
Ate there Saturday and loved it. TTry it!! Another great hotspot.
Doctor

United States

#26 Dec 3, 2012
taylor wrote:
<quoted text> just because the parking lot was full doen't make it good it's because everyone is trying it out. or it could be the employee's cars and i'm sure the owners cars are there too. i myself didn't like it. it wasn't bad just ok but expensive so i won't be going back.
. If all the cars in the lot were employee cars when I was there Saturday, then the owner must have 50 employees working each shift. The pizza was great and if you want a $5 pizza go elsewhere, if you want a better pizza you are going to pay more but worth it. Those on here who have traveled know that the prices are cheaper than larger cities. I had a small pizza in NYC on time that was $32 and it was just pepperoni and cheese. People are just so use to those $10 all you can eat buffets that they don't know what good food is and that fresh not frozen is expensive.
mike

Wheeling, WV

#27 Dec 3, 2012
Really good loved every slice.
lol

Hansford, WV

#28 Dec 3, 2012
I'll probably try Marco's at some point, but justifying the cost of junk food by comparing it to prices in NYC is apples and oranges.
soulstealer

United States

#29 Dec 3, 2012
It was delish. Definitely going back!
goofy

Ona, WV

#30 Dec 4, 2012
yuck
1 post removed
dallas

Ona, WV

#32 Dec 5, 2012
nasty pizza
loved it

Huntington, WV

#33 Dec 14, 2012
I think they are my new favorite pizza!I ate there tonite it was sooo good:)
sucks

United States

#34 Dec 14, 2012
Z brick oven pizza is the best place for pizza in Huntington..... This Marcos place SUCKS.
BigBully

Ardsley, NY

#35 Dec 14, 2012
We had another pizza from there. It was actually better than first time. Maybe working out their system?
concerned

Richmond, VA

#36 Dec 14, 2012
loved it wrote:
I think they are my new favorite pizza!I ate there tonite it was sooo good:)
If you want good pizza, try Foodfair on Rt 60, they have the best.
pizza lover

United States

#37 Dec 15, 2012
A great place to eat my whole family love it. F brick oven pizza what a ship hole.
dont know

Oakvale, WV

#38 Dec 16, 2012
I ate a pizza from little ceasars on first street and it was pretty good and te 5 dollar pizza from speedway on hal greer and it was good
dumb

Huntington, WV

#39 Dec 16, 2012
dont know wrote:
I ate a pizza from little ceasars on first street and it was pretty good and te 5 dollar pizza from speedway on hal greer and it was good
If u eat a speedway pizza we don't want u a z brick you obviously have a taste for crap.
nozbrick

Huntington, WV

#40 Dec 19, 2012
Z brick is terrible the staff are dirty and disrespectful
The food isn't worth the boxes that it comes in
Keili

Huntington, WV

#41 Jan 21, 2013
The pizza is really good. But 7 out of 10 times we've had issues. Either not getting the order right. Or the form of payment. Of taking an hour to get it when we live 2 streets away. The service has been bad enough that its not worth it anymore. They've been open long enough to work out these kinks.
truth

South Point, OH

#42 Jan 21, 2013
Overly priced for low quality food. we waited 25 minutes for two sandwhiches that were not good at all. when we got them the meat was luke warm and had no mayonaise or any other sauce, very bland. funniest part was they had every bit of 15 people working including the owner. So we decided to get boneless wings, Big Mistake. again luke warm and breading was soggy and chewy like they came from the.microwave. its a shame we were hoping for.something.different.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cars R Us 46 min Tying 9
special metals is closing tube and bar mills! i... 1 hr sigh 108
hpv cancer risk in menopause 1 hr The More You Know 27
for black people 2 hr poster 5
white women chasing black men 2 hr Chuck Spears 2
cops & ambulance on east pea ridge? 2 hr Chuck Spears 3
Detroit dudes with 3 names 2 hr needtogobacktoafrica 4

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance