First Prev
of 4
Next Last
What

Huntington, WV

#1 Dec 1, 2012
Has anybody tried Marcos pizza on 1st yet?
yummy

Chicago, IL

#2 Dec 1, 2012
OK Spleen, lets have your opinion on all things food in HTG. I'm sure you were there in line to taste the yummy pizza that you will say is nasty.
meee

Huntington, WV

#3 Dec 1, 2012
Watch out the man who rents out the building his grandson is a theif. Chris shy. Dead beat dad also

Since: Aug 12

Barboursville, WV

#4 Dec 1, 2012
Haven't as of yet but plan on it. Everyone is going to form their own opinion and have something different to say, it's best to just try it for yourself.
tattoo lover

United States

#5 Dec 2, 2012
Some friends ate there today and said it was great. They got pizzas and like sub sandwiches. I'm excited for a different pizza place!
sucks

Huntington, WV

#6 Dec 2, 2012
I ate there and it took forever and was awful I'm going to keep going to Z-brick oven pizza it is always hot fresh and on time. The best pizza in town.....
BigBully

New York, NY

#7 Dec 2, 2012
We had pizza today. Try it. It was not bad, but not really better than other big chains. In a town where other pizza places are lowering prices, they were a little expensive.
sadie

Charleston, WV

#8 Dec 2, 2012
i tried the pizza but didn't like it. expensive too. won't go back.
chris

Charleston, WV

#9 Dec 2, 2012
i didn't like it either.
dimdo

Huntington, WV

#10 Dec 2, 2012
meee wrote:
Watch out the man who rents out the building his grandson is a theif. Chris shy. Dead beat dad also
What in the world does this have to do with pizza? Just because a business rents from some guy-that-you-hate's grandpa does not reflect on the quality of their product or dining environment. You need to rethink you life and value to society.
What

Huntington, WV

#11 Dec 2, 2012
Thanks everyone for your opinion. I thought it seemed rather expensive to me to.
James

Huntington, WV

#12 Dec 2, 2012
sucks wrote:
I ate there and it took forever and was awful I'm going to keep going to Z-brick oven pizza it is always hot fresh and on time. The best pizza in town.....
Haha so funny, you must be the owner or one of those dirty scum that works at that awful z brick oven. Marcos may suck but z brick is the worst pizza place in this town and it not even close. Never hot, fresh, or on time.
Rick

Charleston, WV

#13 Dec 2, 2012
sucks wrote:
Shameless advertising.

Most people I've talked to really liked it.
Doug

Huron, OH

#14 Dec 2, 2012
Drove by there this afternoon and the parking lot was full, which usually tells me the place is good. Plan on taking a group there for lunch next week.
lol

Summersville, WV

#15 Dec 2, 2012
sucks wrote:
I've never eaten at Z-Brick Pizza, and now I never will because of this. Too many pizza places in this town anyway, so when the next one bites the dust I hope it's Z-Brick.
1 post removed
duh

Huntington, WV

#17 Dec 3, 2012
BFD, it's huntington. Everyone has a piece of shit close relative.
BigBully

Bronx, NY

#18 Dec 3, 2012
Doug wrote:
Drove by there this afternoon and the parking lot was full, which usually tells me the place is good. Plan on taking a group there for lunch next week.
By all means, try it. But a full parking lot on a new restaurant means nothing. Everyone tries the "new" thing.
BigBully

Bronx, NY

#19 Dec 3, 2012
duh wrote:
BFD, it's huntington. Everyone has a piece of shit close relative.
Funny. But I think it is everywhere. We are all related to at least one pos.
sucks

Huntington, WV

#20 Dec 3, 2012
You people are stupid.... Z - brick oven pizza has been around for over 7 years so let's see how long this tragic place lasts........ It won't . The people can hate on z-brick all they want but they have great good and great staff. So stop the hatin
taylor

Charleston, WV

#21 Dec 3, 2012
Doug wrote:
just because the parking lot was full doen't make it good it's because everyone is trying it out. or it could be the employee's cars and i'm sure the owners cars are there too. i myself didn't like it. it wasn't bad just ok but expensive so i won't be going back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 6 min Yes it is me 58,102
Liberals say flag decals are racist. Lmao 12 min -zaphod- 32
whiskey rocks shooting 13 min SillyK 40
herd football 2014 49 min Observer 253
Divorce wife over ABORTION or not help 55 min huntington 25
buyer beware 56 min jake 1
wish I could talk to my boyfriend from high school 1 hr oh yea 5
what the HELL is going on at Smmc 3 hr food sampler 37
•••
•••

Huntington Jobs

•••
•••