Huntington Ink Tattoo Studio

Huntington Ink Tattoo Studio

Posted in the Huntington Forum

i know

Proctorville, OH

#2 Jun 19, 2013
Heard they have some guy named Dennis and I'm pretty sure he has hep and the Ohio health dept has it on record so be careful !
ink lover

Chesapeake, OH

#3 Jun 19, 2013
Again.. Usually when one person becomes the blunt topic of a conversation by one other person.. Its never to make that subject look good but to actually belittle them.. via an ex or someone whos been screwed over in their own eyes.. but thanks for the personal information that doesnt help me care either way about "Dennis" or his failed relationship or to whom he owes money too..
Yep

United States

#4 Jun 19, 2013
Good place! Good people!! Had a cover up done there....
i know

United States

#5 Jun 19, 2013
I don't care anything about him but I don't think he should be tattooing the public when he has a disease that is transferred by blood and other body fluids just a lil warning if you go to Hunt ink have someone else do your tat why take the chance !
dennis

United States

#6 Jun 19, 2013
Good try people but i have been blood tested..and have no hep...so whoever it is wanting to talk shit...try being a grown up and saying it to my face...if not keep spreading bullshit rumors ands tories because britt...ur worthless..for anyone else havea good night lol
jessie j

United States

#7 Jun 20, 2013
Great place! White boy Mike and his boys are nothing but professional.

“I like to feel good”

Since: Mar 12

Huntington, WV

#8 Jun 20, 2013
jessie j wrote:
Great place! White boy Mike and his boys are nothing but professional.
Good to hear, I have some new ideas and need to check them out. Are the good price wise?
repeat spender

Chesapeake, OH

#9 Jun 20, 2013
Yes. Ive been there for a couple of my new tattoos and its very clean.. very down to earth guys.. I laughed and enjoyed myself the whole time.. im definitely going back..
Holley

United States

#10 Jul 3, 2013
Are the prices Reasonable ? I have been to a couple Places in Huntington and I thought they asked too much for what I wanted
i know

Proctorville, OH

#11 Jul 3, 2013
Holley wrote:
Are the prices Reasonable ? I have been to a couple Places in Huntington and I thought they asked too much for what I wanted
That's because you get what you pay for lol !
hmmm

Hurricane, WV

#12 Jul 4, 2013
Holley wrote:
just stop in and see what they quote you.. easy as that..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America Held Hostage Day 273 2 min MarkJ- 16
Well how long to the next failed attempt... 5 min lol 63
More blood on liberals hands 22 min MAGA 10
All liberals horses and all the liberals men 35 min AlrightyThen 5
Rep Frederica Wilson a Rock Star 1 hr MarkJ- 22
George W. Bush comes out,rebuke of Trump 1 hr MarkJ- 11
shame on Jewel City Seafood 2 hr ButtCheeks n brew 11
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired Thu Doug 155

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web