Liberal gun hysteria
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Silent majority

United States

#1 Oct 24, 2013
Now they're shooting children with play guns....get a grip people.

"Some community members wondered whether the deputies acted appropriately when they decided to fire on such a young person.

Im sure you can tell hes a 13-year-old boy, Abrey Martin told KGO-TV.Hes not some maniac.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/23/ca...
Dwa

New York, NY

#2 Oct 26, 2013
Silent majority wrote:
Now they're shooting children with play guns....get a grip people.

"Some community members wondered whether the deputies acted appropriately when they decided to fire on such a young person.

“I’m sure you can tell he’s a 13-year-old boy,” Abrey Martin told KGO-TV.“He’s not some maniac.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/23/ca...
Welcome to the new hitler death squad America. Thank our dark president and his foreign bankers for this.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#3 Oct 26, 2013
Dwa wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to the new hitler death squad America. Thank our dark president and his foreign bankers for this.
What do cops and blacks have in common? It takes more then one.
liberal feelings

Nitro, WV

#4 Oct 26, 2013
Guns need to be banned, so tragedies like these no longer happen.
Da Klan Man

New York, NY

#5 Oct 27, 2013
liberal feelings wrote:
They already tried that in England, Austalia, Chicago. It failed. Violent crime went up.
Silent majority

United States

#6 Oct 27, 2013
liberal feelings wrote:
Naive beyond belief...

Trigger happy obamabots need to be banned...
Da Klan Man

New York, NY

#7 Oct 27, 2013
Silent majority wrote:
<quoted text>Naive beyond belief...

Trigger happy obamabots need to be banned...
They are products of mass media brain washing. A very effective tool. If Hitler would have had the technology we have today, those of us still alive would be speaking German.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#8 Oct 27, 2013
liberal feelings wrote:
And then only the criminals who will own the guns will make you a tragedy.
Broths

Chesapeake, OH

#9 Oct 27, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
What do cops and blacks have in common? It takes more then one.
I bet you wouldn't say that to their face. Only hiding behind a keyboard cracker.
Ignorance is Bliss

New York, NY

#10 Oct 27, 2013
I have called many blacks N%%%%Rs to their face. Very few ever stood up. Most blacks are total cowards. Only time they are not is when it's 10 monkeys on one victim.
Ignorance is Bliss

New York, NY

#11 Oct 27, 2013
America is becoming a gay haven infested with dumb sheep who will accept anything the politically correct liberals deal them.

Most Americans now beg to be dominated by everything wrong and harmful to them. Then throw in a free handout and watch them lower their standards even lower.
1 post removed
Blacksmith

Chesapeake, OH

#13 Oct 27, 2013
Ignorance is Bliss wrote:
America is becoming a gay haven infested with dumb sheep who will accept anything the politically correct liberals deal them.
Most Americans now beg to be dominated by everything wrong and harmful to them. Then throw in a free handout and watch them lower their standards even lower.
ignorance is you and I know for a fact you wouldn't say it to my face peckerwood. You must be mad cause some well hung brother took your woman from you.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#14 Oct 27, 2013
Broths wrote:
<quoted text> I bet you wouldn't say that to their face. Only hiding behind a keyboard cracker.
I bet i have,do and will.Im not you puss.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#15 Oct 27, 2013
Blacksmith wrote:
<quoted text> ignorance is you and I know for a fact you wouldn't say it to my face peckerwood. You must be mad cause some well hung brother took your woman from you.
I would MF. And i've had my share of married brown sugar. Like i've said before,if theres one thing a woman likes better then a big dick black boy its us big dick white men.We are the masters of tongue.We've got the whole package Leroy.
Ignorance is Bliss

New York, NY

#16 Oct 27, 2013
Blacksmith wrote:
<quoted text>ignorance is you and I know for a fact you wouldn't say it to my face peckerwood. You must be mad cause some well hung brother took your woman from you.
I guess that's all you mud sharks have isn't it. All you have is your craving for white women. I am not mad because I wouldn't have a white woman that sleeps with a wet chicken. And yes I would say it to your face if you got in my way. I have done it plenty of times and I am still walking. You blacks only scare liberal political correct girly men. You don't scare me. I kicked your kind' a$$es when I was a commander in the military on a daily basis. It was not difficult.
Blacksmith

Chesapeake, OH

#17 Oct 27, 2013
<quoted text>
I would MF. And i've had my share of married brown sugar. Like i've said before,if theres one thing a woman likes better then a big dick black boy its us big dick white men.We are the masters of tongue.We've got the whole package Leroy.
The only big dick you have is the one in your mouth white ass cracker punk
Blacksmith

Chesapeake, OH

#18 Oct 27, 2013
Ignorance is Bliss wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that's all you mud sharks have isn't it. All you have is your craving for white women. I am not mad because I wouldn't have a white woman that sleeps with a wet chicken. And yes I would say it to your face if you got in my way. I have done it plenty of times and I am still walking. You blacks only scare liberal political correct girly men. You don't scare me. I kicked your kind' a$$es when I was a commander in the military on a daily basis. It was not difficult.
. The salvation army don't count redneck. If I got in your way you would cry like the scared little white bitch you are.
Blacksmith

Chesapeake, OH

#19 Oct 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Your the master of none jackass. I'm sure you've had your share of men whitey.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#20 Oct 27, 2013
Blacksmith wrote:
<quoted text> Your the master of none jackass. I'm sure you've had your share of men whitey.
I heard most turd colored MF's were bi sexual.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#21 Oct 27, 2013
Blacksmith wrote:
<quoted text> The only big dick you have is the one in your mouth white ass cracker punk
Anyday you want to try and punk this white cracker ass call it.Unlike you brown turds i dont need a posse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired 15 min buckeye 149
Women selling themselves on the interstate ramps 1 hr Look 6
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 1 hr Cara James 996
Alligator Jackson 1 hr Sick 300
black pride whites cant come in 1 hr boneZ 229
West Virginia State Police 3 hr Gang Stalking 79
America Held Hostage Day 243 3 hr ronald 15

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance