Get rid of FACEBOOK
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Really

United States

#21 May 17, 2013
Washington wrote:
facebook is so stupid!!!!!!!!! NOBODY cares what you think or do!!!!!You must be one hell of a loser to have a facebook and actually think that what you see is real!! I wish that site would be banned!!Its nothing but trouble and a complete waste of time for losers that have no life.
So your girlfriend made you delete yours, huh?
omg

Charleston, WV

#22 May 17, 2013
Quit SHARING EVERYTHING!! That has to be the worst part of Facebook!!

“Freedom of speech to all!”

Level 2

Since: May 13

USA

#23 May 17, 2013
omg wrote:
Quit SHARING EVERYTHING!! That has to be the worst part of Facebook!!
I don't think people really know or are aware of how dangerous FB book is if not monitored. I have a real good friend that works with a behavioral unit and he has told me that unsubs target people on sites such as FB and MY Space and twitter! All im saying is be careful what info you put on these sites. sickos and pederast and perverts don't care how they get you info as long as they get it! Just please be careful!
1 post removed
Level 3

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#25 Jun 22, 2013
Facebook is nothing but a waste of time for anyone. It cases nothing but trouble for anyone. I wish facebook would be banned and the facebook creators should have to pay for all the lives that it has ruined. If you have a facebook, chances are you are a complete loser with too much time on your semen covered hands lol.
What what in da butt

Huntington, WV

#26 Jun 22, 2013
Ok guys, yes Facebook can reunite old flings and we all have people in our past that we wouldn't care to talk to ever again. But there are also a lot of old friends that, had it not been for Facebook, would never get back in touch. What happened to personal responsibility? So just bc someone cheats with someone reunited by Facebook, it's fbs fault? I bet you would be the same type of person to say guns kill people. People are responsible for their actions, not a website. I guess what I'm trying to say is please everybody, Facebook responsibly.
Level 3

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#27 Jun 22, 2013
Who said anything about old flings?? Who has time to reunite with people from the past? We all grew up and got lives ya know. Who said anything about guns?? You are lost in your own world. Facebook is perfect for you lol..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Emilea Burgh needs to get laid 3 min WishYouWasThisGood 2
Huge MS 13 gang bust Columbus Ohio & Indiana 3 min Suspicious Bubble... 2
Chicago Riots not on news? Aug 14 2017 7 min Suspicious Bubble... 5
Huge race riots in Charlottesville Virginia today 13 min Shield Wall 166
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 28 min Facts 4,201
Sheetz downtown 44 min Ex worker 11
CNN ignores the violent law breaking alt left 1 hr Teehee 13
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired 17 hr many retards no time 64

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web