Get rid of FACEBOOK
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Washington

Charleston, WV

#1 May 15, 2013
facebook is so stupid!!!!!!!!! NOBODY cares what you think or do!!!!!You must be one hell of a loser to have a facebook and actually think that what you see is real!! I wish that site would be banned!!Its nothing but trouble and a complete waste of time for losers that have no life.
Idaho

Proctorville, OH

#2 May 15, 2013
topix is so stupid!!!!!!!!! NOBODY cares what you think or do!!!!!You must be one hell of a loser to be on topix and actually think what you read is real!!! I wish this site would be banned!!!Its nothing but trouble and a complete waste of time for losers that have no life.
love the reply

Huntington, WV

#3 May 15, 2013
Idaho wrote:
topix is so stupid!!!!!!!!! NOBODY cares what you think or do!!!!!You must be one hell of a loser to be on topix and actually think what you read is real!!! I wish this site would be banned!!!Its nothing but trouble and a complete waste of time for losers that have no life.
lol. classic. one of the funniest things i have seen. i am being serious. it made me lol. thanks!
sheila

Charleston, WV

#4 May 15, 2013
i like fb. it gives me the chance to tell complete strangers online that I am doing something today. Or atleast pretend that I am hehe
lol

Charleston, WV

#5 May 15, 2013
hey guys look at my kids that you dont know or care about. Hey look at me Im eating at Burger king. Ill even get my cool phone out and take a picture of my french fries and then upload the pic so you can see me eating my french fries lmao!!Gotta love it.
I love FB :-)

Huntington, WV

#6 May 15, 2013
I like knowing when you & the family are away from your house, so I can send my druggie friends over to steal your prescription meds, expensive items to sell for drug money, any guns & ammo to use in my other illegal activities. I just LOVE FB!!!
yay fb

Charleston, WV

#7 May 15, 2013
I love giving out all of my personal information about me and my family to complete strangers. Ill even give everyone pictures of me and my kids wherever we go and whatever we gonna do lol..I just uploaded pics of me putting a band aid on my sons booboo..he got a booboo today looky!!
ADoy

Huntington, WV

#8 May 15, 2013
I like the "Glamour" pics of barefoot hillbilly girls posing on an unmade bed in some trailer with a Spongebob sheet nailed to the window and a broken venetian blind. Their feet are always black with filth, ever notice? lol. SEXY!
Barney Frank

Charleston, WV

#9 May 15, 2013
You need to join Sit on My Facebook.
Equal Opportunity poster

Huntington, WV

#10 May 15, 2013
Washington wrote:
facebook is so stupid!!!!!!!!! NOBODY cares what you think or do!!!!!You must be one hell of a loser to have a facebook and actually think that what you see is real!! I wish that site would be banned!!Its nothing but trouble and a complete waste of time for losers that have no life.
I can not say I hate it but I do not subscribe to it. If im not mistaken CNN had a report out that 90% of divorces where because of face book and its ability to reunite lost loves from back in the day. I don't know if it is true or not I love my girl and wouldn't trade her for nothing.
Why not

Lyndora, PA

#11 May 15, 2013
Ban fb. That's probably the funniest shit I've heard all year. I love looking at pics of my families children that I actually don't see often and as for people making a status of where and when there going to be somewhere is pretty obviously their business and if you don't like unfriend yourself. I have my address posted right on fb and I've yet to have a unwanted visitor but forsay I ever do than they'll take the consequences not I for posting my address. You can get any info you need on someone through google. Shot I can get how much money you make, how much your property values, and so so much more.
Truth be known

Charleston, WV

#12 May 15, 2013
FB is just a misrepresentation of how most people actually are. Its fake and very hypocritical. Facebook is not intended for us to make "friends" but in the end its just a way for companies and people to make money through all of the constant advertising and "likes" by idiots like most of you that believe that facebook will benefit them "socially". If you are looking at a computer or a phone, sorry to tell you, but that is not a social interaction.
Annoyed

Chesapeake, OH

#13 May 15, 2013
I am annoyed by it. Seems like on a daily basis I'm seeing where someone unfriended me. I hardly ever post anything or like other people's stuff, maybe that's why. Wishing ppl happy birthday everyday eventually felt like a second job, so I quit doing that. I quit posting anything controversial but I sit and read other ppl give their views on god or politics on what seems like a daily basis. If it wasn't for keeping up with family I think I'd just leave it altogether.
Feldhaus

Chesapeake, OH

#14 May 15, 2013
Wow. A bunch of anonymous losers are on TOPIX complaining about Facebook? You all hate FB because you have no friends and can hide behind fake names on Topix. Trash.

“Freedom of speech to all!”

Level 2

Since: May 13

USA

#15 May 15, 2013
Feldhaus wrote:
Wow. A bunch of anonymous losers are on TOPIX complaining about Facebook? You all hate FB because you have no friends and can hide behind fake names on Topix. Trash.
I have plenty of friends if I want to talk to them I CALL them! I choose not to have a face book. my friends and I have conversations!
Uz A Loser 4Real

Charleston, WV

#16 May 16, 2013
Feldhaus wrote:
You are an example of someone that believes that the people you type with on facebook are true friends. Nothing could be further from the truth sweety. If you have to be on the internet to have friends then chances are you are just being laughed at by other believers on facebook lol. Others that have nothing to do are trashtalking you. Facebook is where losers with no self esteem and no lives come together to have a fantasy "friend" camp. I have real friends that I can actually see with my very own eyes. I dont have to hide behind a computer and pretend that I have internet friends lol.
wondering

Proctorville, OH

#17 May 16, 2013
Equal Opportunity poster wrote:
<quoted text>I can not say I hate it but I do not subscribe to it. If im not mistaken CNN had a report out that 90% of divorces where because of face book and its ability to reunite lost loves from back in the day. I don't know if it is true or not I love my girl and wouldn't trade her for nothing.
So is this why you dont have a facebook? are you afraid that someone will seek you out from your high school days? or you will be curious about them? well if you love your lady and I mean really love her you wouldnt have anything to worry about then would you..
wv crow

Charleston, WV

#18 May 16, 2013
Idaho wrote:
This wins the Internet

Level 2

USA

#19 May 17, 2013
Uz A Loser 4Real wrote:
<quoted text> You are an example of someone that believes that the people you type with on facebook are true friends. Nothing could be further from the truth sweety. If you have to be on the internet to have friends then chances are you are just being laughed at by other believers on facebook lol. Others that have nothing to do are trashtalking you. Facebook is where losers with no self esteem and no lives come together to have a fantasy "friend" camp. I have real friends that I can actually see with my very own eyes. I dont have to hide behind a computer and pretend that I have internet friends lol.
I agree with what you said. Well said very well said!

Level 2

USA

#20 May 17, 2013
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
So is this why you dont have a facebook? are you afraid that someone will seek you out from your high school days? or you will be curious about them? well if you love your lady and I mean really love her you wouldnt have anything to worry about then would you..
Not at all I still talk to all my high school friends. like I stated to you earlier WE TALK ON THE PHONE! and still hang out when we can. We don't waste our time on the web when we can see each other in person. As for my wife she knows all my friends and your futile attempt to justify your use of face book was simply that futile. So please don't try to bash me because I have a life!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gas stations that scan your i.d. When buying be... (Jun '11) 12 min Ems 76
Bald Headed Con Artist 20 min Hung Blackman 3
Quit eating my lunch 23 min Larry 7
Paris at jbs (Jun '15) 34 min Norm 18
pagans mc (Sep '10) 44 min Anthony 240
Baltimore Street drugs 1 hr Nosey neighbors 685
Recovery House Memorial Day Plans 1 hr Mr Girkfriend Child 4

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance