curious

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Mar 18, 2012
What kind of bar is it? Any good guys worth anything go in there?
FYI

United States

#2 Mar 20, 2012
No but there is a lot of trashy women that hang out there.
curious

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Mar 20, 2012
Figured that ....heard about a Guy named Davie? Ne thing good about him?
really

Jersey City, NJ

#4 Mar 20, 2012
curious wrote:
Figured that ....heard about a Guy named Davie? Ne thing good about him?
davie Cain is my ace boon coon! Know him for years. Good ole boy
Dr Bigwrench

Reston, VA

#5 Mar 22, 2012
Live close.... No a whole lot of anything goes on never see the law there .... Just a lot cornhole games outside when warm .... seems to be place where the ladies that like ladies are ... Maybe a good place to go if don't want to put up with a bunch of bs
Hmmm

Ardsley, NY

#6 Jul 14, 2012
We went to scratch's to watch a friend play in a dart tourney and the bartender there sucked! Took forever to get a beer and the owner skipped thru the songs on the jukebox because he didn't like them. Songs that someone else had paid for
LOL

Barboursville, WV

#7 Jul 14, 2012
There is never a "good man" to be found in a bar, or a "good woman" for that matter!
scratches

Huntington, WV

#8 Jul 15, 2012
I met my best friend, Davie at Scratches about seven years ago. He's a sweet guy with a good work ethic and lots of heart! Lots of fun to be with. We were best friends for years until I got married and moved away.
Ladies, if you have the opportunity to meet him, treat him well. He's a wonderful guy! He has a sweet mom, too!
Davie, if you read this, you know who this is...I miss you, and I wish you the best! Call me sometime at my work!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 1 hr Danielle 1,912
News 'It's very humbling,' Huntington fire chief say... 2 hr Happy Harry HardOn 2
Prettiest hooker in Huntington (Jan '17) 3 hr Jus sayin 70
Ron Fisher Special Metals (Mar '15) 3 hr Hog head 10
new idea graffiti wall (Jun '11) 3 hr Toe6 15
Hi 3 hr dumbazz 9
Serenity Prayer 3 hr dumbazz 7
Any older women been with a younger man? (Feb '12) Wed GummnGranny 221

Huntington Jobs

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages