Rescare of Huntington

Since: Dec 09

United States

#1 Dec 4, 2009
Rescare of Huntington is the worst place to place MR/DD clients in the world.Terrible company
Joey Jo Jo Jr Shabadoo

South Point, OH

#2 Dec 5, 2009
stairwaytoheaven420 wrote:
Rescare of Huntington is the worst place to place MR/DD clients in the world.Terrible company
It's also a bad place to work. They treat their employees horribly.

Since: Dec 09

United States

#3 Dec 5, 2009
Joey Jo Jo Jr Shabadoo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's also a bad place to work. They treat their employees horribly.
yeah I would certainly know...I think it sucks because all of the bitchy women who run the place.I hate them all!!!!
current employee

Huntington, WV

#4 Dec 9, 2009
i currently work for rescare in huntington it is not a bad place to work and i would certainly place MR/DD clients there we love those guys and treat them with the respect and love loke we would our own family
Been There

Somerset, KY

#5 Dec 10, 2009
current employee wrote:
i currently work for rescare in huntington it is not a bad place to work and i would certainly place MR/DD clients there we love those guys and treat them with the respect and love loke we would our own family
Perhaps you do and that is wonderful. But for every one person who works there and loves their job there are twice as many who do not. I worked there for five years in day program and supported living. They would hire young people who had no clue how to take care of themselves let alone someone else. People who would rather sit on the sofa and watch television rather than take the guys out in the community or do activities with them at the house. Management when I began there was not so bad, after a few key staff left...things were a bit, shall we say...different? The focus was more about how much money could be billed and less about the well being of these men and women in their care. There were two gentlemen living in a SL house, one was sodomizing the other in exchange for spare coins and the managerial solution to this was to write a "Prostitution Program" for the one on the receiving end. I mean..give me a break. The place for the most part...is a joke.
Worst EVER

AOL

#6 Dec 15, 2009
Those who run the dunbar rescare need to be terminated. They treat ALL employees like dirt and continue to get away with it. Also, some of the people in the icf homes do not receive their checks which is highly illegal.
edward perry

United States

#7 Jan 4, 2010
they used to have this woman named Pat scarberry who would put the clients to bed and then go to sleep on the couch when she was supposed to be working. a blonde girl named michelle used to work there too (the one in guyandotte). then they had some guy who worked there that i think got busted for forging checks or something like that...gotta love huntington's workforce
1 post removed
rescare sucks

Chesterfield, MO

#9 Oct 12, 2011
they are idiots that run this place. the company should b stoped. they dont care about ther clients or the people that work for them. its the only place i know that starts u out at 9 an hour then drops u to 8 after a few months. how is this legal.
Slut heaven

Washington, DC

#10 Oct 13, 2011
As I said in the other Rescare post,, slut heaven put them in bed and then get it on with other staff & nurses,
Concerned

Washington, DC

#11 Oct 13, 2011
Not all of the people of the people I have meet seem to be bad
fml

San Jose, CA

#12 Nov 2, 2013
worst place to work in the world. shitty management. shitty co workers. nuff said

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In the Know at St Mary's Outsourcing?? Layoffs?... 16 min Pray for Board Me... 40
women do you like pounded or licked 1 hr Fuckyou 26
Project Hope-City Mission 2 hr Yep 3
Best place to get weed in Huntington (Mar '12) 2 hr Juggler 43
Drugs on Baltimore street (Apr '14) 2 hr Yep 13
Best ever hookers in huntington (Nov '12) 2 hr Truth 208
Davis' Bar & Pawn Shop 3 hr Shaking My Head 1
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages