Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Why is it that so many people on here are so interested in who's cheating on who. Does it really affect them personally to know if someone from St. Mary's is sleeping with a co-worker, or if a nurse is screwing the doctor or the boss? This doesn't change their ability to do their job.
agree

Mount Lookout, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Curious wrote:
Why is it that so many people on here are so interested in who's cheating on who. Does it really affect them personally to know if someone from St. Mary's is sleeping with a co-worker, or if a nurse is screwing the doctor or the boss? This doesn't change their ability to do their job.
Yes!! If they would worry about their own relationships, there may not be so many affairs!! I could give a flying f$$k who's screwing who!!
quake

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Curious wrote:
Some people like to watch others burn and have their lives turned upside down. Then there are some people that like to be the one that actually throws a match on it.
FYI

Chapmanville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

It's probably to let there spouse know that this goes on at St. Mary's?!?! I would want to know if my spouse is cheating on Me if they worked there!!

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

kinda like the car races,there's always a crash and some folks like that!
Curious

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

FYI wrote:
It's probably to let there spouse know that this goes on at St. Mary's?!?! I would want to know if my spouse is cheating on Me if they worked there!!
I can understand wanting to know if my spouse was cheating, but would you really want to find out through topix?
hank

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Sure
me too

Mount Lookout, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Curious wrote:
<quoted text>I can understand wanting to know if my spouse was cheating, but would you really want to find out through topix?
Not by this site, a more reliable person
Educated

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

I found out I was being cheated on from topix. I know first hand how it feels to be betrayed and hurt by someone you love. I also know how it feels when u have a gut feeling something just isn't right, and for months and even years have no evidence of a wrong doing, but still feel an uneasiness in your heart. I can honestly say I am thankful that I found out I was being cheated on period! I don't care how I found out, that's not what was important to me. What's important is I was laying down with a lier and cheater every night and had no idea! I'm glad I found out and honestly if it wasn't for topix I doubt I would have. So yes, if u know of a person being unfaithful you should post it and hopefully the spouse will find out. This is something a spouse deserves to know regardless. Not only bc of the betrayal but bc of std's as well. And if u think or suspect your spouse of cheating then it's ok to dig a little. Trust your gut feelings.
FYI

Chapmanville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
I can understand wanting to know if my spouse was cheating, but would you really want to find out through topix?
. Most people that know u would already know the truth and they r just waiting on someone else to tell u!
truth

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

FYI wrote:
<quoted text>. Most people that know u would already know the truth and they r just waiting on someone else to tell u!
Yes, but most of the people on here are jealous women or men that just want to cause problems in other relationships, cause their not happy
FYI

Chapmanville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but most of the people on here are jealous women or men that just want to cause problems in other relationships, cause their not happy
. Very true, but someone knows when there is really something wrong and would know if its true or not.
Hawk

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Educated wrote:
I found out I was being cheated on from topix. I know first hand how it feels to be betrayed and hurt by someone you love. I also know how it feels when u have a gut feeling something just isn't right, and for months and even years have no evidence of a wrong doing, but still feel an uneasiness in your heart. I can honestly say I am thankful that I found out I was being cheated on period! I don't care how I found out, that's not what was important to me. What's important is I was laying down with a lier and cheater every night and had no idea! I'm glad I found out and honestly if it wasn't for topix I doubt I would have. So yes, if u know of a person being unfaithful you should post it and hopefully the spouse will find out. This is something a spouse deserves to know regardless. Not only bc of the betrayal but bc of std's as well. And if u think or suspect your spouse of cheating then it's ok to dig a little. Trust your gut feelings.
I agree that every person has an absolute right to know if their spouse is cheating on them. They have every right. I just wish it could be told in a more discrete manner versus a bunch of people knowing your intimate troubles. But at the same time, if I found out my spouse was cheating on me, I would be so utterly tore up I'm sure I wouldn't care who all saw the news. It's just an awful thing all around no matter what way you put it. Cheaters do deserve to be caught though and if this is the only way, then so be it.
Educated

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Hawk wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that every person has an absolute right to know if their spouse is cheating on them. They have every right. I just wish it could be told in a more discrete manner versus a bunch of people knowing your intimate troubles. But at the same time, if I found out my spouse was cheating on me, I would be so utterly tore up I'm sure I wouldn't care who all saw the news. It's just an awful thing all around no matter what way you put it. Cheaters do deserve to be caught though and if this is the only way, then so be it.
this is exactly how I felt. I was so very upset over the betrayal. But at the same time It was like adding salt to a cut the fact that everyone saw it on here. But in the end I feel that I was being honest and true in the relationship and no matter how many people saw it; I could still walk away from it with my head held high.
And I agree that their are some people who probably post stuff on here that's not true just as a means of starting trouble with others, but in my case all that was posted was true.
Idk

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

me too wrote:
<quoted text>
Not by this site, a more reliable person
I would certainly want to find some way to independently confirm what I learned on Topix.
truth

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

FYI wrote:
<quoted text>. Very true, but someone knows when there is really something wrong and would know if its true or not.
Agreed
Educated

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Idk wrote:
<quoted text>
I would certainly want to find some way to independently confirm what I learned on Topix.
well when I first saw it, I went straight to the source (her!) I knew he would deny it so I made sure I got plenty of facts before I even approached him. That way he didn't have time to cover his tracks or come up with any additional lies. And I created a fake email address solely for the purpose to communicate with the other woman more discreetly. So once the email address was contacted there were no more topix post between us. Chances are; if you feel like something is wrong: 9 times outta 10 it is! Trust your instincts. However like I said if u are seriously suspecting something; DO NOT accuse him constantly or even give any clues u are, this will just cause him to be more careful. Men are so predictable. When they feel they are getting by with it they will eventually get comfortable. Also just a heads up; men even tho they do some of the most stupid things are not completely dumb. They know we have access to look at cell phones and they know how to erase all the evidence while leaving everything in between. A completely empty phone would raise an eyebrow. I did look at his phone a few times and he had plenty of family calls text etc but nothing with the other woman! He had her in contacts under a different name (male) and would erase text between them so I assumed the contact was a rarely contacted acquaintance. He was able to carry on this little affair for several months behind both our backs so he was very crafty. He really only was with her a few hours a week and claimed it was because he was a "single parent" etc, not admitting that his wife was actually at home!
Hawk

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Educated wrote:
<quoted text>well when I first saw it, I went straight to the source (her!) I knew he would deny it so I made sure I got plenty of facts before I even approached him. That way he didn't have time to cover his tracks or come up with any additional lies. And I created a fake email address solely for the purpose to communicate with the other woman more discreetly. So once the email address was contacted there were no more topix post between us. Chances are; if you feel like something is wrong: 9 times outta 10 it is! Trust your instincts. However like I said if u are seriously suspecting something; DO NOT accuse him constantly or even give any clues u are, this will just cause him to be more careful. Men are so predictable. When they feel they are getting by with it they will eventually get comfortable. Also just a heads up; men even tho they do some of the most stupid things are not completely dumb. They know we have access to look at cell phones and they know how to erase all the evidence while leaving everything in between. A completely empty phone would raise an eyebrow. I did look at his phone a few times and he had plenty of family calls text etc but nothing with the other woman! He had her in contacts under a different name (male) and would erase text between them so I assumed the contact was a rarely contacted acquaintance. He was able to carry on this little affair for several months behind both our backs so he was very crafty. He really only was with her a few hours a week and claimed it was because he was a "single parent" etc, not admitting that his wife was actually at home!
Oh shit. Damn that had to be awful. Sorry you had to go through that.

Of course I don't want to get too personal so if you don't want to answer, that's understandable. What made her get on here to put his name in the first place? Did she suspect he was lying?
Educated

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Hawk wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh shit. Damn that had to be awful. Sorry you had to go through that.
Of course I don't want to get too personal so if you don't want to answer, that's understandable. What made her get on here to put his name in the first place? Did she suspect he was lying?
what's funny is, another girl that he worked with was asking if he was single bc apparently she had a crush, then someone answered for her saying yes he has a girlfriend whom he works with. That conversation went back and forth a few times before I saw the thread. When I saw it my heart sank and literally I felt as if every vital organ in me stopped working! I replied to all letting them know I was the mother of his child and we were engaged getting married in a month. Then I gave contact info so we could swap details. He was home when it all happened so once I made contact with her; I made him sit right here and listen to the whole heart wrenching conversation. Talk about painful! It took me a lot to heal and honestly I still haven't healed from everything. But we were able to go through some extensive counseling sessions and really came together stronger then ever (crazy I know). Now we are married and have an amazing relationship. He's fully aware of the damage he caused and really does make it up to me every single day! We faithfully attend church and fellowship with other couples. We found out no relationship is perfect and we all make mistakes yes some way bigger then others, but when its all said and done we have faith that what's broken will be made whole and maybe all this had to happen to bring us to a place of happiness. But it Definitly had to be brought to light. If he wouldn't have gotten caught then we would have never been able to move forward.
Hawk

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Educated wrote:
<quoted text>what's funny is, another girl that he worked with was asking if he was single bc apparently she had a crush, then someone answered for her saying yes he has a girlfriend whom he works with. That conversation went back and forth a few times before I saw the thread. When I saw it my heart sank and literally I felt as if every vital organ in me stopped working! I replied to all letting them know I was the mother of his child and we were engaged getting married in a month. Then I gave contact info so we could swap details. He was home when it all happened so once I made contact with her; I made him sit right here and listen to the whole heart wrenching conversation. Talk about painful! It took me a lot to heal and honestly I still haven't healed from everything. But we were able to go through some extensive counseling sessions and really came together stronger then ever (crazy I know). Now we are married and have an amazing relationship. He's fully aware of the damage he caused and really does make it up to me every single day! We faithfully attend church and fellowship with other couples. We found out no relationship is perfect and we all make mistakes yes some way bigger then others, but when its all said and done we have faith that what's broken will be made whole and maybe all this had to happen to bring us to a place of happiness. But it Definitly had to be brought to light. If he wouldn't have gotten caught then we would have never been able to move forward.
I'm glad to hear things worked out for you then. I wish you the best.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 20 min tate 138
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 44 min bacon hater 56,554
need a job any places i should avoid 1 hr Chuck 6
Debate: Ferguson - Huntington, WV 1 hr BBB 118
Rescare Bville 1 hr trick 9
Brian Doneff And Dirty Needles (Jul '12) 2 hr watch your back 7
East end thief's (Nov '13) 2 hr Wondering 1,598

Search the Huntington Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Huntington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000