Traci

Proctorville, OH

#1 Aug 6, 2011
I was offered a job there, was wondering what it is like to work there?

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2 Aug 25, 2012
Its Awesome :-)
Ina Vail

Huntington, WV

#3 Aug 25, 2012
It's a job, you earn good money and benefits are nice, but over time you get bitter.
Work

Ashburn, VA

#4 Aug 26, 2012
You work and you get paid every two weeks.
Biscuit Eater

Ashburn, VA

#5 Aug 27, 2012
Ina Vail wrote:
It's a job, you earn good money and benefits are nice, but over time you get bitter.
lmao @ Ina vail!!! love it!!!
Sara

Moneta, VA

#6 Aug 30, 2012
Amazon sucks! They hire pedophiles, and yes I mean men that have had sex with children and have been convicted of it! I have stated several times to hr that it's uncomfortable working under a manager that wants to have sex with kids. Nothing gets done. I won't put pictures if my kids in my cubby because of one manager at the huntington site and the touring pervert that works for the vcc site. Amazon loves baby rapers!
AMZN CSA

Ashburn, VA

#7 Aug 30, 2012
Um, who is the manager? Sex offenders are on a public registry. I don't see anyone here on it. Just wondering.
Employee

United States

#8 Aug 30, 2012
AMZN CSA wrote:
Um, who is the manager? Sex offenders are on a public registry. I don't see anyone here on it. Just wondering.
. It could be someone from KY or Ohio. It's sickening to think that we could be working with a pedophile but since they aren't around children is there anything Amazon could do ? If that person would be fired now, they could probably walk away with millions from a lawsuit. I don't think background checks are really done. I use to sit next to a lady that was a fitness nut. One day she told me she got hooked on jogging and weights when she was in prison for seven years and that's all she had to do all day.
holmes

Ashburn, VA

#9 Aug 30, 2012
AMZN CSA wrote:
if you are a AMZN CSA...Your profiling hear say from topix....not very professional and not the AMAZON BRAND...you know the atmosphere and the culture of AMAZON...Its not here on topix....this is a slander page...nothing ever is said in good sense on topix...being a amazon associate i laugh when i see degrading things about our Company due i know the integrity of our standards and its not trying to find out secrets on Topix...PLEASE change your name from AMZN CSA....Makes me think your going thru facebook accounts in our internet cafe....thank you
Daytimer

Ashburn, VA

#10 Aug 30, 2012
Makes me think your going thru facebook accounts in our internet cafe....thank you

WHAT????
AMZN CSA

Ashburn, VA

#11 Aug 30, 2012
holmes wrote:
<quoted text>
if you are a AMZN CSA...Your profiling hear say from topix....not very professional and not the AMAZON BRAND...you know the atmosphere and the culture of AMAZON...Its not here on topix....this is a slander page...nothing ever is said in good sense on topix...being a amazon associate i laugh when i see degrading things about our Company due i know the integrity of our standards and its not trying to find out secrets on Topix...PLEASE change your name from AMZN CSA....Makes me think your going thru facebook accounts in our internet cafe....thank you
I'm not the one that even said anything. And, you are bashing this site, but yet, here you are....
AMZN CSA

Ashburn, VA

#12 Aug 30, 2012
I was making a statement that all sex-offenders are on public registry, so if someone is making a claim that we have one, then I was basically asking where they were getting their information from. Please read before posting. Thank you.
holmes

Ashburn, VA

#13 Aug 30, 2012
AMZN CSA wrote:
I was making a statement that all sex-offenders are on public registry, so if someone is making a claim that we have one, then I was basically asking where they were getting their information from. Please read before posting. Thank you.
your profiling...simple as that...your intrest should be if anybody is sleeping with your children...
Well OK

United States

#14 Aug 30, 2012
There are at least 2 that you speak of. Not hard to find out through research.
jobless

Ardsley, NY

#15 Aug 30, 2012
Well OK wrote:
There are at least 2 that you speak of. Not hard to find out through research.
They both do their job well, and aren't creepy at all. It's a little unfair, but they are just trying to live their lives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
democrats love illegal aliens hate military 3 min Big Bad Whitey 67
How long will trump keep the Gov shut down? 4 min Big Bad Whitey 68
44 Democrats voted No to save 850,000 americans 22 min CaptSweatPants 12
The New Slave Ship The Democrat Party 26 min Massah Lib 1
I'm Forming a Political Party and I need help 36 min The Last Warrior ... 10
Mystery man carousel 45 min Maybel 5
America Held Hostage Day 367 48 min Balance The Unsane 20
America Held Hostage Day 366 4 hr Traitors 44

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web