Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Sep 28, 2013
strange

Alexandria, VA

#1 Sep 28, 2013
yes its me strange and i am a female lumberjack in booger valley wv. i see ghosts daily in my tent. im sure its just exhaustion or lonliness in these hills near pawpaw but its unnerving. i heat my cat speaking to me at times. she calls me "miss muffin" when she wants fed. im also TRI-SEXUAL yes tri sexual- meaning i engage in sex with anyone in the tri state area at the drop of a hat.does anyone see ghosts? does your cat or parakeet talk to you? its crazy i know but its starting to scare me.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#2 Sep 28, 2013
strange wrote:
yes its me strange and i am a female lumberjack in booger valley wv. i see ghosts daily in my tent. im sure its just exhaustion or lonliness in these hills near pawpaw but its unnerving. i heat my cat speaking to me at times. she calls me "miss muffin" when she wants fed. im also TRI-SEXUAL yes tri sexual- meaning i engage in sex with anyone in the tri state area at the drop of a hat.does anyone see ghosts? does your cat or parakeet talk to you? its crazy i know but its starting to scare me.
If its a female ghost is it one of those good looking cover ghouls?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tinquie New (Jul '13) 4 min Maddie88 14
Tristateracer closes its forum 9 min just wondering 1
older women 15 min boldguy 17
herd football 2014 27 min Huntington Guy 51
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 29 min Dalai Lama 57,193
if Zaphod were a ice cream flavor 39 min Vampy 23
Divorce wife over ABORTION or not help 40 min Try this 8
•••
•••
Huntington Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Huntington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••