Accused Pill Mill Doctor opens Head S...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#21 Oct 1, 2012
U R An Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless this doctor forced the pills down their throats, he is not responsible for their deaths. They chose to take the pills.
And my 81-yr-old grandmother has no problem getting her meds.
I agree, the doctor did not force pills down anyone's throat. but the medical board disagrees. His medical license has been suspended.
It is a bad idea for him to be involved in any vice, if he ever wants to be a doctor again.

I am glad that your grandmother has a doctor. Every old person is not that lucky. There are people suffering because of him.

Now with a new vice , I think we will see more underage drinking and smoking. He seems to have no morals. That is why he was shut down, giving pills to junkies. You may disagree with that, but the board made that decision, not the people.
U R An Idiot

Ardsley, NY

#22 Oct 1, 2012
Leela01 wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, the doctor did not force pills down anyone's throat. but the medical board disagrees. His medical license has been suspended.
It is a bad idea for him to be involved in any vice, if he ever wants to be a doctor again.
I am glad that your grandmother has a doctor. Every old person is not that lucky. There are people suffering because of him.
Now with a new vice , I think we will see more underage drinking and smoking. He seems to have no morals. That is why he was shut down, giving pills to junkies. You may disagree with that, but the board made that decision, not the people.
I seriously doubt there will be an increase in underage drinking and smoking because of one man. You seem to think he has magical powers.
IMHO

Lewisburg, WV

#23 Oct 1, 2012
U R An Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>I seriously doubt there will be an increase in underage drinking and smoking because of one man. You seem to think he has magical powers.
I don't think she means that the existence of a retail store that sells age restricted product will increase underage use. I think she means that the owners record reflects disregard for laws and morals... Thus causing the increase.
U R An Idiot

Ardsley, NY

#24 Oct 1, 2012
IMHO wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think she means that the existence of a retail store that sells age restricted product will increase underage use. I think she means that the owners record reflects disregard for laws and morals... Thus causing the increase.
I understand that. However, teens that want to drink or smoke always find a way. Just because it's easier to access isn't going to increase the practice. If that were true, none of them would do it now. There will always be someone to go get the items they want.

“I walk among you but”

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

I am not one of you

#25 Oct 2, 2012
U R An Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand that. However, teens that want to drink or smoke always find a way. Just because it's easier to access isn't going to increase the practice. If that were true, none of them would do it now. There will always be someone to go get the items they want.
I see some one has already addressed you on my other post.

And, I think some one else schooled you on the practice of selling to underage children.

Do we need two men that no one can trust in this kind of business? Are you a friend or part of Dr Fisher's or Greges family? You just can not seem to see the entire picture.
Either way it does not matter. Both have lost a business due to poor business practice. It will happen again.
Those who do not learn from history are doomed to to repeat it.

BYW You name suits you.

Most seem to agree but you keep making up excuses. I wish I could make a bet with you. I love easy money.

I hear the stores have been made really nice for the next renters. lol That money will never be recouped.
someone

New Orleans, LA

#26 Nov 24, 2012
ashley is a nurse and lives in wayne, does greg have another child other than with helen? i have been a way for a while, whats the story that closed the huts in the first place

“I walk among you but”

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

I am not one of you

#27 Dec 30, 2012
LOL Has the pill Doctors stores closed yet?
dawn

Dublin, OH

#28 Aug 6, 2013
Where is Dr. Philip Fisher? He honestly saved my mothers life. Seriously, he SAVED her life! People can say what they want...what he supposedly did or did not do, but he helped her so much. Now she has turned into a thousand little nothings. The blocks he put into her back were everything. She deserves the world...but has nothing now. Please, does anyone know where he can be reached?
marryman

Chesapeake, OH

#29 Aug 6, 2013
dawn wrote:
Where is Dr. Philip Fisher? He honestly saved my mothers life. Seriously, he SAVED her life! People can say what they want...what he supposedly did or did not do, but he helped her so much. Now she has turned into a thousand little nothings. The blocks he put into her back were everything. She deserves the world...but has nothing now. Please, does anyone know where he can be reached?
Hawking glass crack pipes and chore boy. He is still in drug biz, just not in pill form.
bigbob

Chesapeake, OH

#30 Aug 7, 2013
He usually hanging where the hookers are.

“I walk among you but”

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

I am not one of you

#31 Aug 9, 2013
LOL I know that he is moving his Rt 60 store to the old Tobacco Hut area. I think I said that he had redid the store beside Goldmans so it would be nice for the next renter.
I also said it would last 6 months, but his lease is up in Sept. He is moving to greener pastures? NOT!! It is still a fail.
This doctor needs to take whatever money he has now and run.
His lic is gone in Kentucky and Ohio. It may be gone in WV.
I think it is amazing that one man could have an excellent IQ but be so stupid. Props to Greg Carter, I guess he could convince Fisher that a pig could fly.
I will check back next summer for an update. I think they will be gone.
Someone said they were cheaper than Stogies? What a hoot. That is just not true.
dawn

New Kensington, PA

#32 Aug 12, 2013
Yeah....Has everyone had enough fun yet with Dr. Fisher? Dont we just LOVE IT, when people fall. Hey, thats a really good time to step on them..over them, or whatever turns you on. Hey..full on lynching sounds good to me. I love it when people fall, I can get on topix and DESTROY them more! Hey, JOE BLOW, I got nothing going on in my life, hows about that PHILIP FISHER DUDE, I heard he fell...wanta go kick him? YES, that sounds super cool JOE, why didnt I think of that earlier? I dont know DICK...but it all sounds good!
Jo

Chesapeake, OH

#33 Aug 12, 2013
Bellah wrote:
<quoted text>There was a sign on Rt 60 close to Walmart.
I think your full of shit.

“I walk among you but”

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

I am not one of you

#34 Aug 23, 2013
Jo wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your full of shit.
You do have a way with words, Thank you for that. BTW It is "you're" not "your".lolz

“I walk among you but”

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

I am not one of you

#35 Aug 23, 2013
dawn wrote:
Yeah....Has everyone had enough fun yet with Dr. Fisher? Dont we just LOVE IT, when people fall. Hey, thats a really good time to step on them..over them, or whatever turns you on. Hey..full on lynching sounds good to me. I love it when people fall, I can get on topix and DESTROY them more! Hey, JOE BLOW, I got nothing going on in my life, hows about that PHILIP FISHER DUDE, I heard he fell...wanta go kick him? YES, that sounds super cool JOE, why didnt I think of that earlier? I dont know DICK...but it all sounds good!
I am sorry, Cupcake, if you think what Fisher did was fun. Do you read?
I never have denied he did some good. He helped people in pain. He also helped junkies and was one himself. mmmm I think that is a conflict of interest.
He did some very bad things and people died. I am afraid if he ever said he was sorry, that would not be enough. but he hasn't said it. He is trying to make more money from peoples vices. I think he is trending. I only cheer for the bad guys to fail. I want the good guys to win. You have a nice day with your spite and vitriol.
Fishers Medical License is gone and he has a paranoid schizophrenic with delusions of grandeur bleeding him dry. He is still facing prison time. The court is still out on that. While I am not sure this is a "fun" thing, it may be Karma.
lou davis

Ashland, KY

#36 Nov 3, 2013
i been trying fuind doctor write pain meds i hurt all time was bad car wreak need my meds if anyone know good doctor let know thqat close to ashland ky
Yvonne

Mount Sterling, KY

#37 Jul 16, 2014
I has the misfortune of having him as my doctor for a few months. He caused me more problems than he helped by a long shot. He treated me with utter disrespect. I turned him into the medical board. He deserves to go to jail.
ByeBye

Daniels, WV

#38 Jul 25, 2014
The stores are closed now. Some of you called it. Corruption does not always work.
patient medical records

Roanoke, VA

#39 Jul 16, 2015
How can a person get their Medical records from Dr.Fisher?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
for desendents of slaves in america 2 11 min duke of earl 110
Who beat up Cassie Wilburn at Washington Arms A... 41 min Shaniqua Marbury 19
The old Huntington East High in 1988-1990 48 min highlander fan 14
Huntington Area strip clubs 1 hr nip nip 5
coal producrion is up 31% in WV 4 hr Tubby 21
West Virginia State Police 4 hr Tubby 50
Huntington is a trashy town 4 hr Squalortown 24

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages