Accused Pill Mill Doctor opens Head S...

Accused Pill Mill Doctor opens Head Shop.in Huntington WV

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#1 Jul 20, 2012
Phillip Fisher, the doctor who has had his medical licence suspended for allegedly causing the death of several patients by over prescribing pain medications, has decided that a good move would be to open a "Head Shop"
He and the former owner of The Tobacco Hut have combined their skills to further the drug problem in Huntington WV.
The former Owner of The Tobacco Hut has been bragging about having Dr. Fisher involved in this.
The store will sell drug paraphernalia. While selling this is not against the law, the bigger picture is, should Dr Fisher be doing this?
Will there be bath salts sold also?
Dr. Fisher has been blamed for many drug deaths. Will selling drug paraphernalia and bath salts cause more people to die?
Should Dr. Fisher leave this form of drug abuse alone?
What do you think?
JoeS

Ardsley, NY

#2 Jul 20, 2012
I thought the Tobacco Hut guy was in jail?
Rayt

Huntington, WV

#3 Jul 20, 2012
And I thought "bath salts" were illegal so he'll just be selling marijuana items? Nothing too bad about just weed..although having a doc as part owner is odd
for sure

Charleston, WV

#4 Jul 20, 2012
He is my baby daddy, he should be in jail

That doc should be in jail with him. He needs to stay away from anything that has anything to do with any drugs.
for sure

Charleston, WV

#5 Jul 20, 2012
Rayt wrote:
And I thought "bath salts" were illegal so he'll just be selling marijuana items? Nothing too bad about just weed..although having a doc as part owner is odd
It is more than odd it is wrong. My baby daddy don't own anything. He is worthless.
hahahahahaha

Huntington, WV

#6 Jul 20, 2012
Yeah, so many people are going to die from smoking weed. looooool. you anti-drug people are a GD hoot.
Awwsum

Huntington, WV

#7 Jul 20, 2012
Will this head shop have heads of all ages and races? I have been wanting and old asian lady head for my mantle.
poppin them

United States

#8 Jul 20, 2012
Location of shop?? Opening?? How do you know this??
Harry Balls

Chesapeake, OH

#9 Jul 21, 2012
How much do they charge for head?

“I walk among you but”

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

I am not one of you

#10 Jul 21, 2012
hahahahahaha wrote:
Yeah, so many people are going to die from smoking weed. looooool. you anti-drug people are a GD hoot.
I think you have missed the point. The OP did not say anything about weed. What she said was having a pill doctor involved, in this, may not be the wisest thing, for said accused doctor, to do. That is if he ever wants to regain his medical license.
I think it was a very bad idea for this doc to get involved.
This is neither for or against weed. In fact I don't think it has anything to do with weed. I think it was about this doc making a bad choice.
Who cares how she knows? I think this is all public record.
In fact, I think I will google it.

Maybe it is these kinds of things that is the reason old people and injured people can not get the pain relief they need. This is WV, after all.

“I walk among you but”

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

I am not one of you

#11 Jul 21, 2012
poppin them wrote:
Location of shop?? Opening?? How do you know this??
There was a sign on Rt 60 close to Walmart.
BigBully

Ardsley, NY

#12 Jul 26, 2012
Salt Salt Salts
Baby
True Talent

Huntington, WV

#13 Jul 27, 2012
I thought I was the only one with a medical condition that had a difficult time to obtain pain medication.Sarcasm
dumb

Bluefield, WV

#14 Aug 26, 2012
True Talent wrote:
I thought I was the only one with a medical condition that had a difficult time to obtain pain medication.Sarcasm
Honey all old sick people cant get the help that they need. It is people like Greg that had these doctors shut down.

This doctor need to stay away from anything like this. It just don't look good. Doctors are supposed to tell people not to smoke.

“I walk among you but”

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

I am not one of you

#15 Sep 29, 2012
dumb wrote:
<quoted text>Honey all old sick people cant get the help that they need. It is people like Greg that had these doctors shut down.
This doctor need to stay away from anything like this. It just don't look good. Doctors are supposed to tell people not to smoke.
Good Post.
I think it is terrible that people can't get the meds they need.

I hope this completes the downfall of this doctor. He has hurt a lot of people and now is going to hurt more.

Doctors should not be involved in any vice.

Greg, I have forgotten his last name. He was doing drugs and he had a lot of other problems. He and his wife stole his stores blind,and they were shut down. I guess they will bring this doctor the rest of the way down.

I want to see them get a gambling lic. or run a tab with anyone. If a customer wins at lottery, I think theywill have to go else where to cash in the ticket. Any lic. they have , the doc will have to pay a lot for it.

It is what it is. This story is big in other places as well. I am not in Huntington anymore and I still hear it.

I like beer but I don't want my doctor selling it to me. I bet they go down in 6 months, if not before.
YUP

United States

#16 Sep 30, 2012
What happenrd to Ashley Kilgore who worked for Greg?
U R An Idiot

Ardsley, NY

#17 Sep 30, 2012
YUP wrote:
What happenrd to Ashley Kilgore who worked for Greg?
She was such a nice girl. I went to HS with her and never heard her say an unkind word about anyone.
U R An Idiot

Ardsley, NY

#18 Sep 30, 2012
Bellah wrote:
<quoted text>Good Post.
I think it is terrible that people can't get the meds they need.
I hope this completes the downfall of this doctor. He has hurt a lot of people and now is going to hurt more.
Doctors should not be involved in any vice.
Greg, I have forgotten his last name. He was doing drugs and he had a lot of other problems. He and his wife stole his stores blind,and they were shut down. I guess they will bring this doctor the rest of the way down.
I want to see them get a gambling lic. or run a tab with anyone. If a customer wins at lottery, I think theywill have to go else where to cash in the ticket. Any lic. they have , the doc will have to pay a lot for it.
It is what it is. This story is big in other places as well. I am not in Huntington anymore and I still hear it.
I like beer but I don't want my doctor selling it to me. I bet they go down in 6 months, if not before.
Unless this doctor forced the pills down their throats, he is not responsible for their deaths. They chose to take the pills.

And my 81-yr-old grandmother has no problem getting her meds.
oldfriend

Springfield, NJ

#19 Sep 30, 2012
YUP wrote:
What happenrd to Ashley Kilgore who worked for Greg?
She married a lawyer in Lexington and raises big dollar horses for some of the top farms in the country!
Probably have a Derby winner soon!
She's the best!
U R An Idiot

Ardsley, NY

#20 Sep 30, 2012
oldfriend wrote:
<quoted text>
She married a lawyer in Lexington and raises big dollar horses for some of the top farms in the country!
Probably have a Derby winner soon!
She's the best!
Good for her! I'm glad to hear she's doing well :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
West Virginia State Police 9 min The Original WATC... 41
CHH Board Members---Do Your Job ! 13 min The Original WATC... 3
Predictions for Herd football 2017 34 min carol 17
Hospitals with HIGHEST INFECTION Rates Past 3 Y... 46 min Second Opinion 61
Only 37% think Dem party stands for something 1 hr Blue pill 3
for desendents of slaves in america 2 1 hr the central pathway 83
Arizona Tells Armed Drivers How To Avoid Deadly... 1 hr MarkJ- 1
Jimmy Hysell tip on samantha Burns body 2 hr Two 4 one 67

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages