. They do not exist on topix

Since: Aug 12

Huntington, WV

#4 Aug 29, 2012
Good question.
Old McDonald

United States

#5 Aug 29, 2012
I love spelling, punctuation and grammar. Language lives in its subtleties. Now that I gave up the noble profession of work, I enjoy spending time sipping coffee and listening to people miscommunicate. I am happy that I don't have to associate with fools anymore.
beens

Ardsley, NY

#6 Aug 30, 2012
Wut r ewe talkin bout? Spelin aint nuthin. N E 1 ken tolk wiffout spellun stuf rite.
You have me stumped

Charleston, WV

#7 Jan 17, 2013
Old McDonald wrote:
I love spelling, punctuation and grammar. Language lives in its subtleties. Now that I gave up the noble profession of work, I enjoy spending time sipping coffee and listening to people miscommunicate. I am happy that I don't have to associate with fools anymore.
I don't really know what this has to do with remember Huntington in the 50's but than maybe it does and I am just to old to understant the connection

Level 3

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#8 Jan 18, 2013
Spelling is a lost art, along with making gas sounds by cupping your hand under an armpit of your choice. If you do it right everyone is happy. Ok, maybe not the spelling part.
Get Unstumped

Addison, NY

#9 Jan 19, 2013
You have me stumped wrote:
<quoted text>I don't really know what this has to do with remember Huntington in the 50's but than maybe it does and I am just to old to understant the connection
I believe you may be on the wrong thread there old timer. See the title of the thread is, "Yes, spelling does matter.", which means this thread is dedicated to proper spelling and grammar and could easily expand to proper punctuation, as well. But, making the leap to "Remeber Huntington in the 50s" would require clicking on a thread that had a similar or related title but as far as I know I don't believe that topic is relevant on this thread. Did you take you Alzheimer's medication today? You need to have someone remind you to do that daily and I am very sorry you have such a horrible, life-altering, and debilitating illness.
1 post removed
gun controll

Huntington, WV

#11 Jan 19, 2013
beens wrote:
Wut r ewe talkin bout? Spelin aint nuthin. N E 1 ken tolk wiffout spellun stuf rite.
amen brotha
Anon

United States

#12 Jan 19, 2013
Get Unstumped wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you may be on the wrong thread there old timer. See the title of the thread is, "Yes, spelling does matter.", which means this thread is dedicated to proper spelling and grammar and could easily expand to proper punctuation, as well. But, making the leap to "Remeber Huntington in the 50s" would require clicking on a thread that had a similar or related title but as far as I know I don't believe that topic is relevant on this thread. Did you take you Alzheimer's medication today? You need to have someone remind you to do that daily and I am very sorry you have such a horrible, life-altering, and debilitating illness.
At least he knew how to spell (remember). The next time you decide to be so rude try a little harder to not make such a stupid mistake.
Helen

Chesapeake, VA

#13 Jan 19, 2013
Get Unstumped wrote:
<quoted text>
There is another thread that you should be posting on, It's " Sarcasm is angers ugly cousin"! You're not a nice person.

Level 3

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#14 Jan 19, 2013
Amen sister, can we get another witness in here !
Get Unstumped

Addison, NY

#15 Jan 19, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
At least he knew how to spell (remember). The next time you decide to be so rude try a little harder to not make such a stupid mistake.
It was a typo genius, not a blatant misspelling, big difference and any one with any intelligence can see that.

And, I wasn't being rude, I was being sarcastic, sorry if it offended anyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alligator Jackson 19 min Alligatorhunter 51
Trump statue to be placed at big Sandy and Mars... 20 min sure 1
The left use race card to further hidden agenda. 24 min TheActualBird 1
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired 26 min sure 82
America Held Hostage Day 211 29 min Stevie Wonder 12
Bums/junkies flooding Huntington 32 min flush em out 6
How long dors it take to get public housing in ... 46 min TheActualBird 5

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance