Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Oh my glob!”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 3, 2012
What is up with the sleezy looking guy that works there? He has black greasy hair kept pulled back. Kinda looks like a fancy inbred caveman.
??
Creeped me out. Wondering if he is a sexual predator...
2 posts removed
truth

Huntington, WV

#4 Dec 3, 2012
He's gay

“Oh my glob!”

Location hidden

#5 Dec 3, 2012
I don't buy that. This guy looks too gross to be gay.
Hot4Him

Grafton, OH

#6 Dec 4, 2012
Is that guy with HUGE arms ? Wish he was gay, I would pay any amount, car, home or anything he wants to spent one hour with him. Does anyone know his name ? If I could hook up with him, he would never have to work again.

Level 1

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#7 Dec 4, 2012
That guy looks like

Level 1

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#8 Dec 4, 2012
Haha my post got cut off. That guy looks like what would happen if Patrick Swayze took steroids and female hormones at the same time.
truth

Huntington, WV

#9 Dec 4, 2012
Hot4Him wrote:
Is that guy with HUGE arms ? Wish he was gay, I would pay any amount, car, home or anything he wants to spent one hour with him. Does anyone know his name ? If I could hook up with him, he would never have to work again.
He is just ask him

“Oh my glob!”

Location hidden

#10 Dec 4, 2012
FiveAcrossTheEyes wrote:
Haha my post got cut off. That guy looks like what would happen if Patrick Swayze took steroids and female hormones at the same time.
That is a good description. Lol.

“Oh my glob!”

Location hidden

#11 Dec 4, 2012
Hot4Him wrote:
Lol. Huge arms.
BIGDADDY

Clay, WV

#12 Dec 4, 2012
I would love to have him do a private strip show for me. He does have huge arms. I would love to muscle worship him.
1 post removed
Driver

Princeton, WV

#14 Dec 5, 2012
gonna have to start getting my gas there so I can see this hot guy.
haha

Barboursville, WV

#15 Dec 5, 2012
I know the guy. I used to work with him years ago. He is a very polite and nice person. I can't remember if he is gay or not but he is definitely not a creep. Talk to him and you'll see.
1 post removed
Customer

United States

#17 Dec 6, 2012
haha wrote:
I know the guy. I used to work with him years ago. He is a very polite and nice person. I can't remember if he is gay or not but he is definitely not a creep. Talk to him and you'll see.
. Has always been so nice to me. I stop there several times a week for gas and coffee. Sounds like there are just some people jealous that he is a nice young man and nice looking.
1 post removed

“Oh my glob!”

Location hidden

#19 Dec 16, 2012
I was there again yesterday. I am sorry but that guy is so not a "young man." I am pretty sure he was wearing eyeliner and it looks like he tweezes his eyebrows, so maybe he does like dudes. He is still creepy as hell though. Like a Glen Danzig sexual deviant metrosexual or something like that.
Worked there

United States

#20 Apr 5, 2013
He's definitely not gay.....maybe bi, but I know for a fact he likes chicks. He is really nice.....but he's VERY health conscious he drinks water most if the time and eats fruit for lunch.....he's also not young but doesn't look his age
Anonymous

United States

#21 Apr 6, 2013
Lol..his name is shawn and hes most deff not gay. He is a good guy but get on his bad side he a str8 ass hole! And he does work out and drink these shakes for food but he does take striods but not alot. And he dont wear eye liner but he is a pretty boy and waxes his eyebrows.
Knows him

Huntington, WV

#22 Apr 6, 2013
He isnt gay at all very nice and courteous. he is very conscious of his body, major health nut doesnt use roids at all. And Yes he does wax everything including eyebrows. also fills them in with brow pencil. as well as he takes care of his body that man will probably live to be 120 lol. he is much older than he looks. def not a creep

Since: Dec 13

United States

#23 Dec 9, 2013
Idk I didn't see him today. There was 2 sexy bitches there today.
duh

Chesapeake, OH

#24 Dec 11, 2013
Fat girl dope head Melissa works there haven't yall seen her in the news a while back for robbing a old man ? Trash

Since: Dec 13

United States

#25 Dec 11, 2013
duh wrote:
Fat girl dope head Melissa works there haven't yall seen her in the news a while back for robbing a old man ? Trash
Well obviously she's holdin a job so she can't be that bad. If she robbed somebody then she'd be in jail, maybe it's not the same girl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robin's Rants 7 min Htowndime 4
flash me 8 min dirty trucker111 1
Hospital Merger : An Editorial 12 min FULL Story 38
Internet Prostitute Miranda Chapman 15 min Susan 1
Its not racism, we just want a clean community 16 min Frederick a 105
Hospital Mergers--"Empty" Rhetoric -- Lies--and... 37 min FULL MEASURE 26
Public Assistance Overhaul 42 min TRUTH 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages