WhiteBoy

Huntington, WV

#1 Jan 18, 2013
I'm an old resident of 6th ave but I still travel it daily for work. I must saw from what I have seen the prostitutes have moved on. Now it's time for these d boys
Still a few

Huntington, WV

#2 Jan 18, 2013
I agree that it has cleaned up some, but I travel it daily and sometimes use the alley between 1st and 3rd Street West and I still see the hookers and a few thugs running in and out of one of the apartment buildings. I think 209 West 6th Ave is the address of the Apt building. Been a slum hole for a few years now.

Level 4

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3 Jan 18, 2013
Thanks for the tip. I've got $20 & 10 minutes. Gonna have fun
Still a few wrote:
I agree that it has cleaned up some, but I travel it daily and sometimes use the alley between 1st and 3rd Street West and I still see the hookers and a few thugs running in and out of one of the apartment buildings. I think 209 West 6th Ave is the address of the Apt building. Been a slum hole for a few years now.
Gonzales Ramirez

Huntington, WV

#4 Jan 18, 2013
6th avenue years ago was beautiful with all those big old houses.
Sunfire

Huntington, WV

#5 Apr 4, 2013
You are right 6th Ave. and West 6th Ave. Has some beautiful homes and structures! Its a shame that the prostitutes and the drugs have helped to deteriorate some of the area! People are getting sick of it!
1 post removed
idiots

United States

#7 Apr 5, 2013
I'm sure that none of you live in glass houses, so get your own yard picked up & then you might have time to talk about someone elses trash.... If your that concerned get out & scream at the hookers & tell them to go the Fck on & tell them D boyz to go back to the D, haha bet you aint got the nerve. Quit complaing if you dont like it dont drive thru it, you must be lookin for a quick blow or a 30!!!!!! Lmmfao
MoralDecay

Huntington, WV

#8 Apr 5, 2013
6th Avenue, like 95% of Huntington, is a shit heap.
1 post removed
bepractical

Huntington, WV

#10 Apr 5, 2013
Detroit is here because there is a demand for their product. They arrest a Detroit connect, another is sent, they need to focus more on cracking down on problem locals too !!
Truth Be Told

Huntington, WV

#11 Apr 5, 2013
We have to drive through it if we live there! And people around here are sick of this! But we have seen more cops around here lately hopefully they will sweep some of the trash out of here!
idiots

Chicago, IL

#12 Apr 5, 2013
Get out Druggies wrote:
Detroit needs to be forced out. If the police cannot do it, then the citizens should. This is our home and they came in on us ruining our city.
Like I said since you guys are so big & bad why dont you go to their hang outs & get them out & send them packing back to the D!!!!

You guys are hillarious with your gangster ideas on here, get a clue if the police dont want to mess with them, do you think you can get the job done any better!!! Thats about like saying clean up the trailer parks!!!! Bahaha hey HPD is hiring go apply!!!
bobodingdong

Apollo, PA

#13 Apr 5, 2013
I drive through 6th ave every night after work , start at 20th street and go all they way to 3rd street and haven't seen one damn hooker wth are they hiding , I swear to God if I see one on the way home tonight between 130 and 2 am I'm fucking her I got the money and never see them If she's dressed in high heels , showing cleavage and showing leg , better be ready to play because I'm coming with cash, don't be shy and get your assses on the streets hoes!!!!
bobodingdong

Apollo, PA

#14 Apr 5, 2013
Earn that money !
1 post removed
idiots

United States

#16 Apr 6, 2013
Gonzales Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea what you are saying.
Ummm yes I do dumbAss, like I said they think their so big & bad make them go back to the D, what of that did you not understand IDIOT!!!!!!! Matter fact why dont you do it for them!!!!!!!
joker

Huntington, WV

#17 Apr 6, 2013
The police need to pick up whores and JOHNS, regardless who they are, people keep giving excuse that too many of the "johns" are "powerful" people, just let them know there is gonna be some stings, and then go for it, areas of 6th ave, 4th, trenton, they could pick em up one after one!
The One

Huntington, WV

#18 Apr 7, 2013
I saw a tatooed woman get arested just for looking like a tramp near 6th St. and 6th Ave. It is always the clean-cut, young cops aresting women for just being in public. Just once would these do gooders ticket some of the terribly, loud bikers who ride though Huntington were the motorcycles can be heard two blocks away and clearly braking the law. No, bikers are now all percieved as "heros". To me, bikers are attention seaking, selfish jerks.

Level 3

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#19 Apr 7, 2013
I would say the constant stream of idiots rolling through playing rap music with bass so loud I can't even hear my own tv are a bigger problem than Bikers.
The One wrote:
I saw a tatooed woman get arested just for looking like a tramp near 6th St. and 6th Ave. It is always the clean-cut, young cops aresting women for just being in public. Just once would these do gooders ticket some of the terribly, loud bikers who ride though Huntington were the motorcycles can be heard two blocks away and clearly braking the law. No, bikers are now all percieved as "heros". To me, bikers are attention seaking, selfish jerks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Executive Assistant courthouse 5 min Angela 22
4 OD tonite 13 min :-) 2
kevin segoviano (Jul '13) 28 min just saying 16
Herd Turned Down Rutgers For A Bowl? 1 hr sally 90
MARSHALL claim To Fame isn't What YOU think HERD 1 hr SavageNation 271
Little Shorty (Jul '11) 2 hr town 86
Blacks and their ways 2 hr Silent Majority 11
Huntington Teacher, 3rd offence DUI 9 hr Observer 37
Huntington Dating
Find my Match