New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Wendy had to bring up Paula Dean (spelling?) again. She was agitating the other blacks analyzing Paula Dean's body language in her apology video.

These stupid Kneegurs can't leave well enough alone. All these minorities love playing victims and like keeping the drama going. That's why they are stupid ape monkey Kneegurs.

Wendy looks about half man, so if I was a Quuuur Kneegur I wouldn't be throwing up about whitey doing me wrong.

It was even worse to see the stupid whites out in the audience being sympathetic to the Kneegurs plight.
youre an idiot

Sewickley, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Sam wrote:
Wendy had to bring up Paula Dean (spelling?) again. She was agitating the other blacks analyzing Paula Dean's body language in her apology video.
These stupid Kneegurs can't leave well enough alone. All these minorities love playing victims and like keeping the drama going. That's why they are stupid ape monkey Kneegurs.
Wendy looks about half man, so if I was a Quuuur Kneegur I wouldn't be throwing up about whitey doing me wrong.
It was even worse to see the stupid whites out in the audience being sympathetic to the Kneegurs plight.
So what are you trying to accomplish by starting this thread besides "keeping the drama going".
laughable!

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

You're mother must not have hugged you enough, or maybe it's that your father thought you were a disappointment. Something had to happen for you to be such an attention seeking loser. The definition of the "N" work is ignorant. That is exactly the way you're acting. You think trolling around and showing your ignorance bashing people makes you look cool or something, but blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours any brighter. My advice, seek a therapist to work out your deep hatred for others.
sim

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Sam wrote:

Have you seen her tits? They're ginormous! She doesn't look like a man!
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="laughable! "]You're mother must not have hugged you enough, or maybe it's that your father thought you were a disappointment. Something had to happen for you to be such an attention seeking loser. The definition of the "N" work is ignorant. That is exactly the way you're acting. You think trolling around and showing your ignorance bashing people makes you look cool or something, but blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours any brighter. My advice, seek a therapist to work out your deep hatred for others.[/QUOTE]

Why dont people like yourself ever call down the racist blacks but instead confront their accusers? A little intimidated by them? Grow a pair PC chickenshit.
laughable!

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
[QUOTE who="laughable! "]You're mother must not have hugged you enough, or maybe it's that your father thought you were a disappointment. Something had to happen for you to be such an attention seeking loser. The definition of the "N" work is ignorant. That is exactly the way you're acting. You think trolling around and showing your ignorance bashing people makes you look cool or something, but blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours any brighter. My advice, seek a therapist to work out your deep hatred for others. "

Why dont people like yourself ever call down the racist blacks but instead confront their accusers? A little intimidated by them? Grow a pair PC chickenshit.
Awe, someone's throwing a temper tantrum. Racism is ignorant. I'll call out anyone who is ignorant. Truth hurts.
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Sam wrote:
Sam, what are you doing talking about Wendy with all the racial innuendos you are bringing forth in your post? Shame on you!
I know better

Madison, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Sam wrote:
You're 100% the definition of an ignorant hypocrite.
n buster

Tornado, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>Sam, what are you doing talking about Wendy with all the racial innuendos you are bringing forth in your post? Shame on you!
theres nancy shes everwere spencer all over' loving the n oops the silverbacks oops the negrow oops the afroamerican oops the colored oops the blks oops ' what do you call these things now days' they change ever 10yrs' and no were on the globe is aferica-american i never seen it
laughable!

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

n buster wrote:
<quoted text>theres nancy shes everwere spencer all over' loving the n oops the silverbacks oops the negrow oops the afroamerican oops the colored oops the blks oops ' what do you call these things now days' they change ever 10yrs' and no were on the globe is aferica-american i never seen it
You sound like you have a 1st grade education. Actually, that's quite demeaning to 1st graders everywhere. You should expand your mind and read a book. Your ignorance is intolerable. If you don't know the meaning to ignorance or intolerable, look it up.
1 post removed
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

[QUOTE who="laughable! "]<quoted text>
Awe, someone's throwing a temper tantrum. Racism is ignorant. I'll call out anyone who is ignorant. Truth hurts.[/QUOTE]

Okay FAIR SPORT, whats your take on race baiters like Al sharpton, Jessie Jackson or even Wendy Williams stirring up old or non existing shit? Or will you be coming to their defense?
1 post removed
Knight

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

The kneegurs need taught what real racism is. Then they would know the difference.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

104 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
boyfriend keeps wedding pictures after the divorce 9 min miss wondering 34
Classic jewelry and Loan in Barbourville 38 min it sounds like it 30
Best diet weightloss for men? 39 min Skip 2
Obama golfs while the world burns 1 hr Silent Majority 1
Chili Willis Black Bean Soup (Aug '12) 1 hr Chef Boy R D 19
westmoreland thievez 1 hr Badger 4
Allen Shefield 1 hr Real Demon Hunter 3
•••
•••