First Prev
of 4
Next Last
hello

Proctorville, OH

#66 Oct 3, 2012
I thought the cover charge was for the dude that was singing there, the cover is for him!
Wonderer

United States

#67 Nov 1, 2012
Is the owner still sleeping with Jamie?
THE TRUTH

United States

#68 Nov 1, 2012
I'm going to touch briefly on mentioned subjects;
1)If your black, from the D, & are living here, 95% chance you are a drug dealer.
2)Clint is a prick. He used to be a big guy, but now all the years of steroid use are catching up. He visibly has "b'tch tits". Oh well. You play you pay.
3)If you don't like fat Patty's, don't eat there. It's that simple. Take your @ss to hibachi, thirsty whale, or wherever else you mentioned since there food is made from scratch and gourmet.
4)This is barboursville. We have our fair share of rowdy crowds in barboursville just like Huntington. Except the difference is, we are not Huntington. Thank god. We pay a little more to live here. So if you don't like our "rowdy crowds" at fat Patty's during the day and don't think it's a good family restraunt, take you & your fat a$$ family somewhere they don't serve beer.
Well, there ya go. Barboursville, take it or leave it.
me

Cranberry Twp, PA

#69 Nov 5, 2012
Always good food
Bill Lawson

Huntington, WV

#70 Nov 5, 2012
I like the one in Huntington better because the last three times I'v ate in Bville the food was gross didn't taste like Huntington. I will NEVER go back there! although it's hard to walk in and get a seat in Huntington it's well worth the wait
Carlton Bays

Huntington, WV

#71 Nov 6, 2012
Clint and Jeremiah do not answer the phones when the dining room is busy. It is more important to take care of the patrons physically present in the dining room rather than giving them bad service while doing to go orders. Makes good business sense to me. I am an expert at building businesses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are all the Pawn Shops in Huntington CLOSING? 1 hr Brutis 26
Baltimore Street drugs 1 hr Lola Rakes 418
HPV Causes Several Different Cancers 3 hr Teens With Brains 3
Do you need a ged to work at amazon?? (Mar '14) 4 hr Big 21
News Perturbed by high gasoline prices? (Article in ... (Sep '08) 4 hr Nancy Pelosi 79
Huntington area cheapskates 4 hr Long Richard 33
Mancini's is disgusting 4 hr Dick Guzinya 39

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages