First Prev
of 4
Next Last
qwerty

Huntington, WV

#1 Feb 11, 2011
Every time I call them for a to go order they never answer their phone . Does anyone else have this problem or know why? It is very frustrating.
sara

United States

#2 Feb 11, 2011
This happened to me and girls from
Work today. It rang and rang nothing happened. We had to go and place out order there and then wait. They said once the kitchen gets so busy they quit taking outside calls altogether. It was quite packed today at lunch.
Mr Dawkins

Huntington, WV

#3 Feb 11, 2011
fat patty's? more like fat sara's

(sara is fat)
yea

Butler, PA

#4 Feb 12, 2011
I've been there before and no they don't answer the phone they just stand there and watch it ring
1 post removed
lilly

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Feb 13, 2011
It's very good. Well worth the wait.
The real truth

United States

#7 Feb 15, 2011
I think its an atmosphere thing. My family and i have been eating at Cabanas on 4th next door to hibachi b4 Marshall games because fat pattys is slowly becoming commercialized and unappreciative other customers it seems. But the food at Cabanas i found to be as good or better and they have like 7 or 8 flatscreens with sports on each at all times and the best wings in town. I learned of them when my wifes firm had a delivery from them. Just letting u guys in on a little secret if you want the same food at relatively the same price.
hey hey

United States

#8 Feb 15, 2011
Ahh come on now leave Cabanas out of this discussion thats my secret place i go ta eat the food is the bomb and they show UFC fights. Well since the cats out of the bag i might as well tell all drinkers that they also have the frozen margarita machines like the ones u find at wet willy and fat Tuesdays at the beach..
kara

United States

#9 Feb 15, 2011
They also have the buy 1 get 1 free burger on Thursdays like Pattys does and the burgers are huge. Also there happy hour is half off all drinks so u cant beat a huge burger and half of a great martini or margarita..
The real truth

United States

#10 Feb 15, 2011
They won awards for there wings they have like 25 wing sauces that they make from scratch. If u go in ask for cajun,kamakazi or southern. There small so alot of people arent aware they are there but iv noticed more and more people each time we go
hippie

United States

#11 Feb 15, 2011
Didnt know they had food. Ill have to try it out.
hippie

United States

#12 Feb 15, 2011
And they deliver business and residential. The doctors office my wife works at order there for lunch abt twice a week shes always harping about there philly steak Cheese fries
Dog house

United States

#13 Feb 15, 2011
Uh uh um control your A.D.D people! Fat Pattys remember?
give it up

United States

#14 Feb 15, 2011
Dude i love pattys but i will say Cabanas has 3 different types of loaded fries they have a philly steak fry,BBQ chicken fry and a buffalo chicken one that is unreal i eat them all and the portions are enormous and there cheeses doesnt turn in to concrete like pattys does because they use a mixture.
bart

United States

#15 Feb 15, 2011
It just pisses me off that fat Pattys charges me at the door after 10 and i dont fkn drink i just want some damn food. I abt fought the door guy because im not paying $3 to go in and buy food screw them
todd

Huntington, WV

#16 Feb 15, 2011
It does suck having to pay the $3 --- but you still get half priced apps. That helps a lot! But then again, I'm a drinker... and I enjoy both hehe!
huh

Branchland, WV

#17 Feb 16, 2011
you have to pay a cover charge to get in? and why is that? that's awful
him

United States

#18 Feb 16, 2011
They stop answering the phone when they get busy.
Vinson

Hadley, PA

#19 Feb 16, 2011
A cover charge? I didn't know about that. When did it start?
bart

United States

#20 Feb 16, 2011
Its always been a cover charge but its after 10. U get drink specials or half off Apps tho
him

United States

#21 Feb 16, 2011
Not like they really trying to make money off it but just trying to cover the cost of the door guys that the abc makes em have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Lives Matter 4 min Donnie 11
Travis James doesn't take care of his kids 5 min Sad 3
Tobacco Hut Greg Carter 6 min nuns care 5
Huntington Just under 50,000? 21 min Silent Majority 39
Travis and a bunch of his kids 53 min duh 12
Travis James doesn't take care of his kids 57 min Ugh 6
Justin White Mud River Rd is A MAJOR POT DEALER (Oct '14) 1 hr lol uoy kcuf 10
Millers plastic & goody wife 8 hr Rachel 43
More from around the web

Huntington People Search