do u have kids?
Why does that matter?
TorqueBolt

Huntington, WV

#26 May 24, 2012
Jeez wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does that matter?
Since they like G and C so much they probably want to pimp your kids out too.
ohhh

Charleston, WV

#27 May 26, 2012
Oh my goodness. I never laughed so hard! Sorry their children lost their home, they only have 3, that I know of anyway. I was right about them though. I bet they are mooching off of someone's mother now...not saying any names. I know for a fact they are dopeheads, and thieves, so I dont know ahy anyone would defend them. Trash is trash.
ohhh

Charleston, WV

#28 May 26, 2012
Oh and alot of the holler trash up there are the same. From Green Valley & on out. They all sleep with each other for pills. I could name a few.
ohhh

Charleston, WV

#29 May 26, 2012
TorqueBolt wrote:
<quoted text>
What else would you expect from someone that would defend two lowlife,criminals like these two?
Glen and Charity don't work, they lie, cheat and steal.(Well that's a full time job to them)
They dealt drugs out of their house, with the kids there, they stay knocked out all the time, they snort pills in front of their kids, smoke pot in front of them, drive all messed up and just do everything the exact opposite of what a parent should do. Either they faked the whole robbery, house burning thing or it was just someone they screwed over coming back to get them.
Scum, plain and simple. Like all these retards that want to defend them keep talking about karma, looks like Glen and Charity's Karma ran them right over, shame it had to affect the kids too, knowing how these wellfare wrangling druggies abuse the system they probably have like five or six of them. They would be doing us all a public service if Glen and Charity would just OD and die already.
hahahahaha. too true!
Silent majority

New York, NY

#30 May 28, 2012
HighRise wrote:
Its so peaceful up here now, no traffic all hours, nobody stopping in the road to snort pills, no jr high lezbos running around, I Love it! I can sit on the porch and dont't have to watch those two
Junkies drive back and forth non stop. Love it!
Glad that crack house trailor burnt down.
Thank you Charity for torching the place!
Feel better?. Can u please go away now?
abc

Red House, WV

#31 Jun 9, 2012
nobody worry they got free housin now thanks to HUD!!so of course somebody who realy workd n earnd it dont get shit handed but freeloaders get it all!!
yep

New York, NY

#32 Jun 9, 2012
abc wrote:
nobody worry they got free housin now thanks to HUD!!so of course somebody who realy workd n earnd it dont get shit handed but freeloaders get it all!!
and the house is n the hood!!! Perfect place for them?
Devil Annie

Newport News, VA

#33 Jun 9, 2012
I don't know the person who posted this topic or the people they are talking about, nor do I care to associate with such trash. However, wishing death upon innocent children is beyond vile.
turdbird

Huntington, WV

#34 Jul 20, 2012
yep wrote:
<quoted text>and the house is n the hood!!! Perfect place for them?
Hell yeah glens such a low life lying pos
Hes almost as bad a father as charity is a mother
ttt

Huntington, WV

#35 Jul 20, 2012
b and m wrote:
Glenn & Charity are both wonderful people. It disgusts me that whoever would say such horrible accusations about them and especially their kids, you are nothing more than as low of a so called human being can possibly be. Whoever you are, you are no more than scum of the earth and deserve to have the very same thing happen to you. I hope that your kids and family die slow painful deaths, simply put that is what you and your family deserve. My prayer for you is that God sees fit to destroy your lives in such a manner that you will never see the light of day and that every vile word you have said comes back to haunt you in such a manner that you , your wife , and kids lives are completely destroyed!!!
These people are trash, and if you are on here defending them than you must be to. Both are nothing but drug addicts and thieves, and horrible parents. In regards to you hoping that your god see's fit to destroy a family and that their children die horrible deaths just goes to show how much of a lowlife you are also. I hope your god see's fit to take your ass out you scumbag
lol now u know

Huntington, WV

#36 Jul 20, 2012
And for those of you taking up for them in regards to glen burning down his own trailer, you are wrong. One of his neighbors had a security system installed and caught Glen on camera moments before the fire started, even though they claimed to be gone at the time of the fire
what i know

Proctorville, OH

#37 Feb 1, 2013
I know Charity because I used to work with her. She was a hard worker and didnt seem to be on drugs at that time, but, she would rat on you in a minute if she thought it would gain her some approval from management. She would run not walk to the nearest manager and tell them everything she knew, which didnt make her very popular. So I guess it's true what they say about karma, what goes around comes around, and she is getting hers.
What

Brooklyn, NY

#38 Oct 1, 2013
Where are these people now? Didn't Charity get arrested?
Believer

Brooklyn, NY

#39 Oct 7, 2013
Where are they at now?
whoever

Roanoke, VA

#40 Nov 19, 2013
Charity left aftet glen ratted on her and actually got a good man and got her life straight and glen i heard he sells blow jobs on craigslist for pill money since his girls are livin with his family he cant prostitute them no more.and has to do it himself o heard he is at the super8 selling head and booty
bub

Roanoke, VA

#41 Dec 7, 2013
Myself lilbilly and glen sukd for drugs so wat
1 post removed
a family member

United States

#43 Mar 8, 2014
I'm not taking up for any one yes the things they did and the way they lived was out of this world but no they never sold they girls body's for money out drugs there own yes but now the girls are doing great charity lives hundreds of miles away with her new man Johnny deangus and in fact she is sobor working 2 jobs teaching Sunday school and asked for forgiveness leaving her children I still don't agree with and think it's pos move on her behalf but good for her getting better any way I guess don't forget where she came from and Glenn well I'll leave it at that cuz I reallyjust don't know about him no hope for some people I guess
KisselSails

Antioch, TN

#44 May 5, 2014
I heard Glen likes young girls...real young girls...REALLY REALLLLY young girls.
Maybe even his own.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel knows how to deal with rioters 35 min MarkJ- 212
Goodwill 46 min concerned 47
Caserta gets the boot! 49 min concerned 25
Who is Scott Caserta? (Dec '10) 57 min concerned 24
God I can't wait till obamy is out if office! 1 hr bitchpod equals l... 217
Cookout Restaurant (Jul '14) 2 hr pville resident 62
Councilman Caserta takes Mayor on ! 2 hr StandTall 1
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE