So glad to be rid of Glen and Charity...

So glad to be rid of Glen and Charity Cornell!

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
HighRise

Saint Albans, WV

#1 May 7, 2012
Its so peaceful up here now, no traffic all hours, nobody stopping in the road to snort pills, no jr high lezbos running around, I Love it! I can sit on the porch and dont't have to watch those two
Junkies drive back and forth non stop. Love it!
Glad that crack house trailor burnt down.
Thank you Charity for torching the place!
mammynono

Saint Albans, WV

#2 May 7, 2012
HighRise wrote:
Its so peaceful up here now, no traffic all hours, nobody stopping in the road to snort pills, no jr high lezbos running around, I Love it! I can sit on the porch and dont't have to watch those two
Smell that fresh air!
Now that the burnt trailor stink is gone I mean!
1 post removed
no way

Charleston, WV

#4 May 7, 2012
say it aint so, glen cornell is on drugs. i went to school with him, if is the same guy i am thinking of.
PLEEEEAAAAAAZZZZ Z

Huntington, WV

#5 May 7, 2012
no way wrote:
say it aint so, glen cornell is on drugs. i went to school with him, if is the same guy i am thinking of.
he is prescribed medication n has a bunch of haters hatin on him bc they wanted his sh*t
BeebelBrox

Saint Albans, WV

#6 May 7, 2012
PLEEEEAAAAAAZZZZZ wrote:
<quoted text>he is prescribed medication n has a bunch of haters hatin on him bc they wanted his sh*t
News flash, if he isnt muling dope "which we all know he is" then why does he have to go out of state to the Doc? Because if he were seeing an instate Doc he would have to be available for pill counts. He made up a fake story about being robbed then him and his Harpy of a wife, that red, roiling std factory torched the trailor that they scummed around in. So not only are they drug addicts and drug dealers but they are also homeless and really really really stupid.
Telly

Huntington, WV

#7 May 7, 2012
Glenn pees sitting down cause he's a b*tch
Ernestine

Huntington, WV

#8 May 7, 2012
He'll let you sleep with his wife for tabs and his daugthers for xans
2 posts removed
b and m

Manakin Sabot, VA

#11 May 20, 2012
Glenn & Charity are both wonderful people. It disgusts me that whoever would say such horrible accusations about them and especially their kids, you are nothing more than as low of a so called human being can possibly be. Whoever you are, you are no more than scum of the earth and deserve to have the very same thing happen to you. I hope that your kids and family die slow painful deaths, simply put that is what you and your family deserve. My prayer for you is that God sees fit to destroy your lives in such a manner that you will never see the light of day and that every vile word you have said comes back to haunt you in such a manner that you , your wife , and kids lives are completely destroyed!!!
Level 8

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#12 May 20, 2012
bless their hearts
b and m

Manakin Sabot, VA

#13 May 20, 2012
HighRise wrote:
first of all get a dictionary so you can learn the proper English language, and second of all it is obvious you do not know Glen, charity , or their kids. Obviously you are uneducated and have nothing better to do than verbally abuse others.
Level 2

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#14 May 20, 2012
Blah blah ba blah blah blah stfu nobody cares about who u know or what they do or none of that stupid crap
b and m

Manakin Sabot, VA

#15 May 20, 2012
For the record I have known Glen my whole life and all this bullshit is nothing but lies. This is nothing more than people with nothing better to do than waste their time on viciously degrading very fine people. Those of you who speak evil of them must have extremely boring lives and I believe you are completely miserable inside to degrade other human beings in this fashion!!!
Diamond

Huntington, WV

#16 May 20, 2012
yeah nasty trailor burnt down
serves em right the place was crawling with roaches
they let theyre kids come to school smelling like roach spray
they let theyre kids smoke in the house
clothes lying all over the place
garbage overflowin
she never made it to class on time
whole buncha nastiness
people that wanta to defend them are just as sad
Jeez

United States

#17 May 21, 2012
b and m wrote:
Glenn & Charity are both wonderful people. It disgusts me that whoever would say such horrible accusations about them and especially their kids, you are nothing more than as low of a so called human being can possibly be. Whoever you are, you are no more than scum of the earth and deserve to have the very same thing happen to you. I hope that your kids and family die slow painful deaths, simply put that is what you and your family deserve. My prayer for you is that God sees fit to destroy your lives in such a manner that you will never see the light of day and that every vile word you have said comes back to haunt you in such a manner that you , your wife , and kids lives are completely destroyed!!!
Harsh man, wishing an entire family a painful death/ruined life because one person said aomething you disagree qith. You are a vile human being.
TorqueBolt

Huntington, WV

#18 May 21, 2012
Jeez wrote:
<quoted text>
Harsh man, wishing an entire family a painful death/ruined life because one person said aomething you disagree qith. You are a vile human being.
What else would you expect from someone that would defend two lowlife,criminals like these two?
Glen and Charity don't work, they lie, cheat and steal.(Well that's a full time job to them)
They dealt drugs out of their house, with the kids there, they stay knocked out all the time, they snort pills in front of their kids, smoke pot in front of them, drive all messed up and just do everything the exact opposite of what a parent should do. Either they faked the whole robbery, house burning thing or it was just someone they screwed over coming back to get them.
Scum, plain and simple. Like all these retards that want to defend them keep talking about karma, looks like Glen and Charity's Karma ran them right over, shame it had to affect the kids too, knowing how these wellfare wrangling druggies abuse the system they probably have like five or six of them. They would be doing us all a public service if Glen and Charity would just OD and die already.
Anonymous

Ardsley, NY

#19 May 21, 2012
Me me me1 wrote:
Blah blah ba blah blah blah stfu nobody cares about who u know or what they do or none of that stupid crap
STFU!u NEVER have n e thing nice to say n anyone's thread ur just a total prick. Probly has smthn to do w/ fact ur just like 12, u can't b out aftr dark n u hate ur pathetic life so much that u get on here n post the most horrible things abt people....everybody! Seriously grow up!
1 post removed
Anonymous

Ardsley, NY

#21 May 21, 2012
Jeez wrote:
<quoted text>Harsh man, wishing an entire family a painful death/ruined life because one person said aomething you disagree qith. You are a vile human being.
and I pity u when karma comes ur way cuz talkin sh*t like that abt that family is absolutely cruel & it truly disgusts me cuz yea now u may b postin all this bullsh*t on here abt em but I'd bet 100 $s with n week of the fire, I'm sure u was no diff than all these othe dumbfu*ks posting crap..im sure ud been there recently begn them for smthn n since u cldnt just get it....u started hatin.
Anonymous

Ardsley, NY

#22 May 21, 2012
TorqueBolt wrote:
<quoted text>What else would you expect from someone that would defend two lowlife,criminals like these two?
Glen and Charity don't work, they lie, cheat and steal.(Well that's a full time job to them)
They dealt drugs out of their house, with the kids there, they stay knocked out all the time, they snort pills in front of their kids, smoke pot in front of them, drive all messed up and just do everything the exact opposite of what a parent should do. Either they faked the whole robbery, house burning thing or it was just someone they screwed over coming back to get them.
Scum, plain and simple. Like all these retards that want to defend them keep talking about karma, looks like Glen and Charity's Karma ran them right over, shame it had to affect the kids too, knowing how these wellfare wrangling druggies abuse the system they probably have like five or six of them. They would be doing us all a public service if Glen and Charity would just OD and die already.
we get that! But all teenagers read this shit....those girls r probly being made fun of from every direction n it's all starting at home with what they're hearing from the "supposed" grow ups. So hey, let's grow the hell up AND then STFU!!!!!
Jeez

United States

#23 May 21, 2012
QUIT-HATIN wrote:
<quoted text>
and I pity u when karma comes ur way cuz talkin sh*t like that abt that family is absolutely cruel & it truly disgusts me cuz yea now u may b postin all this bullsh*t on here abt em but I'd bet 100 $s with n week of the fire, I'm sure u was no diff than all these othe dumbfu*ks posting crap..im sure ud been there recently begn them for smthn n since u cldnt just get it....u started hatin.
Dude you need to take a time out, seriously. I don't even know these people and I haven't said a single word about them. Pull you head Out of your arse.

P.s. If you knew the first thing about karma you would shut your face and start trying to get some good karma on your side,'cause the crap you're saying is building you a whole heap of trouble a brewin'.

P.s.s. As defensive as you are makes you sound like you must be them, or one of their "buddies".
Anonymous

Ardsley, NY

#24 May 21, 2012
Jeez wrote:
<quoted text>Dude you need to take a time out, seriously. I don't even know these people and I haven't said a single word about them. Pull you head Out of your arse.

P.s. If you knew the first thing about karma you would shut your face and start trying to get some good karma on your side,'cause the crap you're saying is building you a whole heap of trouble a brewin'.

P.s.s. As defensive as you are makes you sound like you must be them, or one of their "buddies".
do u have kids?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FIVE Republicans voted NO! 3 hr Mommaj- 3
AEPs disconnect policy 3 hr big b 5
democrats love illegal aliens hate military 3 hr Shawn 47
How long will trump keep the Gov shut down? 3 hr Jeremy 35
Trump is my hero 4 hr MarkJ- 19
America Held Hostage Day 366 4 hr MarkJ- 28
America Held Hostage Day 367 4 hr Lil Barry 2

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance