First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sick

New Kensington, PA

#28 Feb 21, 2013
This is to you WOW--Her drug use was her own fault and all the charges against her she done to herself!! The things she done and the others she hung around with was terrible!! I do feel bad for her 2 kids but she didnt have them so they have a chance in life!!
Sick

New Kensington, PA

#29 Feb 21, 2013
And WOW you evidently never read what all she was charged with how was it anyones fault but her own??
truth

United States

#30 Feb 21, 2013
His name was Schillinger...he stabbed Asabisi with an HIV infected needle. Kareem Said took out his revenge. I just hope McManus doesn't find out...or else that's the end of Em city.
wow

Poca, WV

#31 Feb 21, 2013
Sick you are! Yes at one time after her divorce she had a drug problem (6months-1yr) but she got clean! She was getting her life on track and I do know the charges! Her pos ex should not have damaged her stuff and beat her after the divorce and she woulda been able to work and keep a job but no. He couldnt be a real man. He broke her arm, cut her tires, took all the money and then took the kids. No man puts his hands on a woman and half that money was hers. She worked just as hard as him. But im done arguing with you idiots. She was a great woman, friend, and mother and its your fault if you didnt get to meet and know the real courtney. She is loved and missed by many
so

Ashland, KY

#32 Feb 21, 2013
wow wrote:
Sick you are! Yes at one time after her divorce she had a drug problem (6months-1yr) but she got clean! She was getting her life on track and I do know the charges! Her pos ex should not have damaged her stuff and beat her after the divorce and she woulda been able to work and keep a job but no. He couldnt be a real man. He broke her arm, cut her tires, took all the money and then took the kids. No man puts his hands on a woman and half that money was hers. She worked just as hard as him. But im done arguing with you idiots. She was a great woman, friend, and mother and its your fault if you didnt get to meet and know the real courtney. She is loved and missed by many
You really have no clue do you!! She has fooled many people!! Yes it is sad & terrible that she killed herself!! My heart goes out to her family. But she was on drugs she was not clean. Many people has tried to help her but all she done was steal off them & lie to them. She would lie to make you feel sorry for her & then she would rob you blind. I'm sorry you got fooled by her. She gave her children up because of the drugs! Why do ya think she was in so much trouble? DRUGS!! None of that she has told you is true!! She was to selfish to stay clean to be a mother!! To be honest she was a nut case!! Really how well did you really know her?? I wish people that really knew her could see this & give their opinion!! Then you would really see just what a fool you really are!!
Sick

Emmaus, PA

#33 Feb 21, 2013
Im sick your defending her WOW???? Im done with this also because evidently you did not know her at all!! And you maybe right i am sick--sick and tired of seeing hard working honest people getting robbed and killed everyday by drug addicts wanting their fix no matter what they have to do to get it!!
dhb

Hurricane, WV

#34 Feb 21, 2013
rodney wrote:
<quoted text>i have a college education and im not a drug user just tired of seeing good ppl get locked up over a little while investment bankers steal billions of dollars and don't get in trouble. the prisons are full of drug addicts and dealers many of whom should not be in prison. if im an adult no one should have the right to tell me what i put in my body. it's a welfare program to give jobs to cops and corrections officers.
There's NO WAY you have ANY education past 8th grade. By your grammar, your sentence formation, and most importantly, your WHITE TRASH VIEWS!
dhb

Hurricane, WV

#35 Feb 21, 2013
truth wrote:
His name was Schillinger...he stabbed Asabisi with an HIV infected needle. Kareem Said took out his revenge. I just hope McManus doesn't find out...or else that's the end of Em city.
God I miss that show!!!
You know how hard it was to see a gay rapist go to being a good cop on SVU?
1 post removed
Jailed

Chesapeake, OH

#37 Feb 22, 2013
rodney wrote:
<quoted text>i have a college education and im not a drug user just tired of seeing good ppl get locked up over a little while investment bankers steal billions of dollars and don't get in trouble. the prisons are full of drug addicts and dealers many of whom should not be in prison. if im an adult no one should have the right to tell me what i put in my body. it's a welfare program to give jobs to cops and corrections officers.
WOW you obviously are a drug addict. Lot's of people have done drugs and it hasn't ruined their life. Only retard trashy junkies actually let addiction go as far as suicide and losing their kids. She obviously was not fit to have kids or be a useful citizen. How many chances does a person get before everyone else just says f you go kill yourself?
uaxwax

Monessen, PA

#38 Feb 22, 2013
nlj

Charleston, WV

#39 Feb 23, 2013
When did this happen and what was her full name?I haven't seen or heard anything about this one.
hello

South Point, OH

#40 Feb 23, 2013
what was Goodwin fired for? HE IS RANTING AND RAVING ON HIS FACEBOOK !! Crazy Man
Guru

Coraopolis, PA

#41 Feb 23, 2013
Happened monday it hasnt been n news been n paper courtney powell suicide in jaIl cell
favored

Charleston, WV

#42 Jul 18, 2013
You uneducated people, about the Division of Corrections. They don't give a d__ about the prisoners. The guards will watch a prisoner get beat to death, and not stop it. Then they will lie, about what happened, and The Divisions of Corrections, will back them up. I had a nephew in WRJ, and he said the guards would just come in and jump a prisoner, and say he done something wrong, throw him on the floor, put hand cuffs on him, while they were standing on his arms and says he was resisting arrest. Take him out and nearly beat him to death, and bring him back and through him in his cell. FOR NO REASON, other they can do it, and get by with it. I know a person that works for the WRJ, I ask what his job was, and he said I decide who get their A__ beat, and who don't. Our Judicial system sucks!!!
abc2020

Saint Albans, WV

#43 Jul 18, 2013
They should charge the c.o that was in charge of watching the pods.
they should prosecute them and fire them from ever working in any type of law enforcement.

PERIOD.
favored

Charleston, WV

#44 Jul 19, 2013
I agree, it takes a person with a certain mentality to work at these jobs. They get off beating the prisoners. And for the person watching the pod, he was probably in one of the females cell, sexually abusing her, cause he can get by with it. The person over the jails, and the prisons, are very untruthful,and their story is always right.I know, I have been to the top dogs, including the Governors office. They do nothing to help.
trifflemen

Pittsburgh, PA

#45 Jul 19, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ………… Amazing and Lucky
Johnny

Chesapeake, OH

#46 Jul 19, 2013
That's one less that we are paying for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 12 min Coach 1,562
Any MU girls wanna have their toes sucked... 20 min All10toessucked 1
for black people 3 29 min in the key of life 175
Anyone want to get out of the mission? 1 hr really 14
Overdoses 1 hr I Know To My Soul 113
let the addicts die die die die die 1 hr Nancy 18
Tell Mr Michael Crawford 1 hr goodsex 7

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance