First Prev
of 2
Next Last
citizen

Conneaut Lake, PA

#2 Feb 20, 2013
i blame this all on the guy in charge of the jail. i konw theres a new guy in charge, but looks like he needs to GO!
milton

Conneaut Lake, PA

#3 Feb 20, 2013
I agree, the head guy at the jail, should be held resp. for what happens at HIS jail.
little brown

Conneaut Lake, PA

#4 Feb 20, 2013
Family Member wrote:
I understand a guy named RON CASTO is in charge of the jail now. well he sucks, i would fire him or charge him with murder. this inmate was in his care, he is in charge of the inmates well being and safty.
well he been in charge about 2 weeks and now an inmate is dead. i would sue the WRJ and Mr. Casto for wrongfully death.
I agree, with you. If hes in charge its his fault!!
H-town boyz

Conneaut Lake, PA

#5 Feb 20, 2013
Who ever is in charge of this jail needs to answers some tough questions about why he or she let a inmate hang there self.
lol

Beckley, WV

#6 Feb 20, 2013
What kind of douche makes up four fake names to accuse someone of murder?

This kind of douche.
wow

Alexandria, VA

#7 Feb 20, 2013
This is crazy. Who was it and why were they not being watched? Why didnt someone stop it? So sorry for this family's loss. Apparently they needed help but just didnt see another way out. Jails need to realize a lot of these people suffer from mental illness and not all inmates are druggies.
geez

Alexandria, VA

#8 Feb 20, 2013
Lol it's obvious the first few posts are the same person!
breakfast

Circleville, OH

#9 Feb 20, 2013
geez wrote:
Lol it's obvious the first few posts are the same person!
haha yeah
rodney

Danville, WV

#10 Feb 20, 2013
i know a girl who was in there for a while. i learned of co's having sex with the girls and drugs being smuggled in to inmates do to co's nurses and poor security measures. I also learned of similar things a lakin prison for women.
just saying

United States

#11 Feb 20, 2013
So if your child hangs their self one day, should you be sued? Because you weren't watching them every minute of the day? Unfortunately there are 600+ inmates there, and no manpower to babysit each one around the clock. It is a loss for the family and my heart goes out to them, but blaming the jail is ridiculous. The woman was a grown adult. Just because you come to jail shouldn't mean that everyone else is suddenly responsible for your choices. Maybe we should sue her family for letting her make the choices she made in life and not teaching her better and watching her 24/7.
gh

Hurricane, WV

#12 Feb 20, 2013
wow wrote:
This is crazy. Who was it and why were they not being watched? Why didnt someone stop it? So sorry for this family's loss. Apparently they needed help but just didnt see another way out. Jails need to realize a lot of these people suffer from mental illness and not all inmates are druggies.
Jails need to start worrying about the needs & concerns of the CRIMINALS???? WTF?! How is it their responsibility?
So because someone is SO upset & distraught over the way THEY'VE led their life & ending up in jail, that they kill themselves...should we just say "oh, if you're gonna be THIS upset over being incarcerated, maybe we should just let you go back home so you don't hang yourself..?" WTH
IM SO TIRED OF NO ONE wanting to accept responsibility for themselves anymore!! It's ALWAYS 'Blame someone else" mentality. If someone wants to kill themselves, they are gonna FIND a way to do so. And it's NO one else's fault!
geez

Alexandria, VA

#13 Feb 20, 2013
Who was she
wow

Alexandria, VA

#14 Feb 20, 2013
Yes they do! Everyone makes mistakes but they are not animals!!! I didnt say it was all the jails fault so learn to read! I simply said that jails need to better monitor the inmates! Maybe having therapists there to meet with inmates weekly would reduce some of the issues they face. It should be a requirement. Mental illness is horrible and overlooked by so many. Until you work with someone or experience it yourself you will never know what it will do to you. Yes I know they messed up but they still have family! If help was provided then she may not have did that. Some people just dont want help and I understand that too.
I have just found out who she was and my heart is breaking for her 2 kids and her family. This woman was put through hell by her ex and the reason she was there in the first place. She was a great friend and co-worker who suffered physical and mental abuse for years. We lost touch last fall but I always considered her a friend. RIP Courtney
rodney

Danville, WV

#15 Feb 20, 2013
gh wrote:
<quoted text>
Jails need to start worrying about the needs & concerns of the CRIMINALS???? WTF?! How is it their responsibility?
So because someone is SO upset & distraught over the way THEY'VE led their life & ending up in jail, that they kill themselves...should we just say "oh, if you're gonna be THIS upset over being incarcerated, maybe we should just let you go back home so you don't hang yourself..?" WTH
IM SO TIRED OF NO ONE wanting to accept responsibility for themselves anymore!! It's ALWAYS 'Blame someone else" mentality. If someone wants to kill themselves, they are gonna FIND a way to do so. And it's NO one else's fault!
when c suckers like you started locking ppl up for stupid reasons
4 posts removed
Bulldog nurses

Ironton, OH

#20 Feb 20, 2013
The original poster sounds like an illiterate hilljack retard. How the f... Is the jails fault or the wardens fault that your retard drug addict pos family member did probably the only good thing they could have possibly done for humanity, and removed his or her self from the gene pool???? It's the hilljack mentality. Blame everyone else, and make everyone else support you and your retard welfare fn pos family. Gd it makes me mad.
Jailed

Ironton, OH

#21 Feb 21, 2013
rodney wrote:
<quoted text>when c suckers like you started locking ppl up for stupid reasons
You are obviously not educated and are most likely a drug user, and if you ever actually had a job where actual work was involved, you might use your illiterate hilljack brain and try to comprehend that, it is impossible to monitor hundreds of inmates 24 hours a day. Why is so hard for you people to stay out of jail? I went to a Wv public school, same as you, had the same opportunities as you, and I can stay out of jail and keep a job. Why can't these people? Act like an idiot and break the law, get locked up.
Cool Hand Luke

Chesapeake, OH

#22 Feb 21, 2013
If the idiot that started this thread really believes its the administrator's fault and he should be charged for murder for letting this happen why don't you propose that they hire one administrator for each inmate, lock them up together so he can be watched 24/7. get a life family Member, this was an adult who made the decision to end his life.
1 post removed
really

North East, PA

#24 Feb 21, 2013
Wtf is a hilljack lol i know what it is i just didn't think that term was used anymore haha
andy feltertwat

Huntington, WV

#25 Feb 21, 2013
How can u tell that is the same personal posting?
1 post removed
rodney

Danville, WV

#27 Feb 21, 2013
Jailed wrote:
<quoted text> You are obviously not educated and are most likely a drug user, and if you ever actually had a job where actual work was involved, you might use your illiterate hilljack brain and try to comprehend that, it is impossible to monitor hundreds of inmates 24 hours a day. Why is so hard for you people to stay out of jail? I went to a Wv public school, same as you, had the same opportunities as you, and I can stay out of jail and keep a job. Why can't these people? Act like an idiot and break the law, get locked up.
i have a college education and im not a drug user just tired of seeing good ppl get locked up over a little while investment bankers steal billions of dollars and don't get in trouble. the prisons are full of drug addicts and dealers many of whom should not be in prison. if im an adult no one should have the right to tell me what i put in my body. it's a welfare program to give jobs to cops and corrections officers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i hate black people 1 hr cush 24
Black Lives Matter 1 hr cush 75
Marshall ranked above WVU 2 hr Doug Griffin 62
anyone buying milk? 4 hr $ 1
"Zaphod B" license plate seen on Rt 60 4 hr Ms. Practicality 2
Stonewall fight Saturday july 26 4 hr vintage hunter 4
Blacks who think their ancestors were Egyptions 5 hr -zaphod- 141
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages