school Cabell County open or closed t...

school Cabell County open or closed today

Posted in the Huntington Forum

parent

Greensburg, PA

#1 Dec 10, 2013
I don't have a phone or a TV. All I have is a stupid tablet and its junk. Does anyone know if there is school today in Cabell County? Or a link to the boe website? Thanks.
Jacks

Huntington, WV

#2 Dec 10, 2013
parent wrote:
I don't have a phone or a TV. All I have is a stupid tablet and its junk. Does anyone know if there is school today in Cabell County? Or a link to the boe website? Thanks.
Wsaz.com , it'll tell you if Cabell is open, closed or delayed.
info

Portage, MI

#3 Dec 10, 2013
parent wrote:
2hr delay
closd

Harrisonburg, VA

#4 Dec 10, 2013
Closd
tke

Saint Albans, WV

#5 Dec 10, 2013
they will wait until the last minute to cancel it. Wait and see. Right now it's on a 2-hour delay though.
updated info

Portage, MI

#6 Dec 10, 2013
closed
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Stuttgart, Germany

#7 Dec 10, 2013
As usual they can't make a decision. First open, then two hour delay, now closed. Who makes these decisions and what are they based on? Puts parents in a very unusual situation when they pull their indecisiveness.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#8 Dec 10, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
As usual they can't make a decision. First open, then two hour delay, now closed. Who makes these decisions and what are they based on? Puts parents in a very unusual situation when they pull their indecisiveness.
Yeah i know what ya mean.Should leave schools open at least for some hilljacks.Perhaps you could slip and fall under a school bus backing up at the head of a hollow.LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The latest Huntington murder 3 hr Wallie Shields 41
Michael Jackson is the first trans-racia 3 hr Libtard Mania 3
America Held Hostage Day 328 3 hr Silent Majority 17
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 3 hr Baltimore street 1,463
National guard coming to huntington 4 hr Thomas Payne 31
West Virginia Hospitals Fined Millions By Medic... 5 hr JACHO10 20
3 shootings in 3 hours 5 hr Spell much 36
Buy your assault rifle today 6 hr Bert 241
another muder at the huntington mart just happen 17 hr Bob 33

Huntington Jobs