Vinson All-star Parents get a life!

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Referee

Huntington, WV

#1 Feb 7, 2013
Have to be the worst parents yet!
SV tiger

Catlettsburg, KY

#2 Feb 7, 2013
I would have to disagree. I have seen worse.
steve

Alexandria, VA

#3 Feb 7, 2013
Maybe they are the worst fans cause they are the hood. We should boycott ever having to play football or basketball in that trash hole.
WhoCares

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Feb 8, 2013
We are the hood?????.....that's funny bc I've never been close to a hood let alone live in one. Personal experience is that Milton and barboursville was very sore losers and winners. I'll continue to live in my hood and support all my tigers and tiger fans.(:
lol

Huntington, WV

#5 Feb 8, 2013
Everyone knows that Barboursville has the worst "all-star" parents.LL is a joke in Barboursville and more for the parents than it is the kids!
Milton Mom

Saint Albans, WV

#6 Feb 8, 2013
lol wrote:
Everyone knows that Barboursville has the worst "all-star" parents.LL is a joke in Barboursville and more for the parents than it is the kids!
You know what you can do with your personal experience.At the Milton tournament your boys did their best to physcially hurt some players./ That's just really wrong. Wayne County is by far the worst sports in the tri state.Coaches cuss and carry on like they are in a freaking bar.
Drunkard

Roanoke, VA

#7 Feb 8, 2013
Milton Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what you can do with your personal experience.At the Milton tournament your boys did their best to physcially hurt some players./ That's just really wrong. Wayne County is by far the worst sports in the tri state.Coaches cuss and carry on like they are in a freaking bar.
Sounds like sour grapes.
Bisons

Huntington, WV

#8 Feb 8, 2013
Milton Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what you can do with your personal experience.At the Milton tournament your boys did their best to physcially hurt some players./ That's just really wrong. Wayne County is by far the worst sports in the tri state.Coaches cuss and carry on like they are in a freaking bar.
You should really think before you type!! I coach through Buffalo - I don't cuss in my daily life don't go to bars and would NEVER cuss at a child. So lets try thinking about how you group an entire county into your bad experience with a select group or select individual. I take my role as a coach seriously as many do, not all but many. This is the reason the Milton and B'ville area gets such a bad reputation to begin with.
???

Williamston, MI

#9 Feb 8, 2013
I know when you say little league you are not talking about Barboursville baseball and softball programs.
Superfan

Huntington, WV

#10 Feb 8, 2013
lol wrote:
Everyone knows that Barboursville has the worst "all-star" parents.LL is a joke in Barboursville and more for the parents than it is the kids!
You have got to be kidding me? Milton and Bville are what you call supportive parents! they cheer loud and let the crappy Refs know when they screw up calls. These 2 leagues teach sportsmanship more than any other league in the Tri-state. They do not teach kid's to hurt other's while playing. It's funny when this is coming from Vinson fan's too because what we experienced at the Vinson tournament should go on the record as the worst tournament of the year, soooo much cheating goes on there, never in my life have i witnessed fans getting tossed for cheering and calling out the refs for blantant cheating! The Refs are there to call a fair game and keep control on the court not to worry about the stands and whats being said unless its cursing.
lol

Huntington, WV

#11 Feb 8, 2013
I never said I was a Vinson fan...trust me I'm not!In fact, I would rank Vinson right behind Barboursville LL in terms of "know it all fans" and my kid is the next "Kobe Bryant" parent.Anyone in Huntington knows that Barboursville has the most unrealistic fans in the area...always have.Even people in Barboursville will tell you that lol
bville fan

Alexandria, VA

#12 Feb 8, 2013
I agree we should boycott Vinson in the tournaments. No place for west end trash in our tournaments until they learn to bathe and learn how to act in public. Keep yourselves in that dump school you have and stay out of ours.
barboursvillemom

Charleston, WV

#13 Feb 8, 2013
Bisons wrote:
<quoted text>
You should really think before you type!! I coach through Buffalo - I don't cuss in my daily life don't go to bars and would NEVER cuss at a child. So lets try thinking about how you group an entire county into your bad experience with a select group or select individual. I take my role as a coach seriously as many do, not all but many. This is the reason the Milton and B'ville area gets such a bad reputation to begin with.
Hat's off to Buffalo tournaments. We always enjoy going there. Tourneys are ran excellent, no complaints on refs.
Superfan

Huntington, WV

#14 Feb 8, 2013
barboursvillemom wrote:
<quoted text>
Hat's off to Buffalo tournaments. We always enjoy going there. Tourneys are ran excellent, no complaints on refs.
Agreed, Buffalo is a nice place to play, Well run Tournaments.
Superfan

Huntington, WV

#15 Feb 8, 2013
lol wrote:
I never said I was a Vinson fan...trust me I'm not!In fact, I would rank Vinson right behind Barboursville LL in terms of "know it all fans" and my kid is the next "Kobe Bryant" parent.Anyone in Huntington knows that Barboursville has the most unrealistic fans in the area...always have.Even people in Barboursville will tell you that lol
Funny how people always bash Bville LL, They are alway's one of top in area when it comes to youth sports especially Baseball
Superfan

Huntington, WV

#16 Feb 8, 2013
How come Chesapeake, Beverly Hills, CK, and YMCA not mentioned? I would rank Chesapeake as one of the worst just due to the fact that they are DIRTY players. and Beverly Hills ever played them? everytime a shot goes up all you hear from fan's is "And 1" Funny Shit!
Bisons

Huntington, WV

#17 Feb 8, 2013
Thank you! We always strive to run quality well ran tournaments. Just bothered me to read someone grouping an entire county together. All it does is cause people to once again look at that and think "there goes the Milton (or B'ville) parents again" Not all milton, b'ville parents and coaches are that way - You have those issues in all leagues. Some are just more pronounced than others! We need to alway remember this should always be for our kids of our respective communites - NOT about us as adults. Sometimes that can be more difficult than others.
mu student

Huntington, WV

#18 Feb 8, 2013
This thread is why youth sports is going downhill. Adults ruin it for all the kids when they can't act mature and respectful of ALL other teams.
"WOW WOW"

Huntington, WV

#19 Feb 8, 2013
Superfan wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how people always bash Bville LL, They are alway's one of top in area when it comes to youth sports especially Baseball
Did you say baseball. I believe the softball program has won 3 count them 3 straight state championships.
coach

Monaca, PA

#20 Feb 8, 2013
Superfan wrote:
How come Chesapeake, Beverly Hills, CK, and YMCA not mentioned? I would rank Chesapeake as one of the worst just due to the fact that they are DIRTY players. and Beverly Hills ever played them? everytime a shot goes up all you hear from fan's is "And 1" Funny Shit!
The Peake players are hard nosed and aggressive but not dirty players. Get your facts or stfu !!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Welfare Queens of Huntington 10 min lol 19
Herd Turned Down Rutgers For A Bowl? 12 min lol 126
MARSHALL claim To Fame isn't What YOU think HERD 28 min SavageNation 307
arianna tyler 1 hr Wow 7
kkk 1 hr The Responsible N... 2
cameras; in house on east pea ridge rd 1 hr To know the truth 1
Most miserable city in America 1 hr The Responsible N... 16
Huntington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Huntington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Huntington

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:02 pm PST

NBC Sports11:02PM
Your Top Plays for Today - NBC Sports
NBC Sports11:34 PM
Steelers grab playoff spot, showdown up next - NBC Sports
NBC Sports12:17 AM
Broncos visit Bengals as favorites in key playoff tilt - NBC Sports
NBC Sports12:17 AM
Broncos visit Bengals as favorites in key playoff tilt - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Monday Night Football Week 16: TV Schedule, Live Stream for Broncos vs. Bengals