Does anyone really like a liberal?
gary

Minford, OH

#63 Feb 28, 2014
nohalgerg wrote:
I dont hate conservatives at all, I dont HATE anyone. IM conservative about some things, and liberal about others. Thats the problem with most of the idiots who post in here, in that they dont have the ability or fortitude to thinks for themselves, they blindly adhere to whatever their party mandates. Everything is black & white to them. Thats not thinking, thats following. Liberals are far more flexible in this regard. Im far more concerned with what a person stands for than what party they belong to.
I belong to no party because none of them are flexible enough for me and the chances for me believing in EVERY aspect of that party is pretty slim.
But don't be foolish to think for one second that the party you support, even when its something deep-down you know you disagree with, resembles anything close to its core foundation principles. That ship sailed a long time ago.
here, here. ive said the same thing over and over again. you were not born into a party, you had to join a party to vote. and at 18 how deep was anyone into politics
gary

Minford, OH

#64 Feb 28, 2014
its funny how people spout off without looking back first. some cant remember what they have commited to, themselves. dick chaney resently apposed the military reduction bill, yet he hisself voted to cut it by 25% under bush. i guess this time it wasnt his idea first? if your look back you will see alot of politictions, dem and rep, forgetting what they was for, earlier, only to be able to disagree now.

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Front Royal, VA

#65 Feb 28, 2014
gary wrote:
<quoted text>
here, here. ive said the same thing over and over again. you were not born into a party, you had to join a party to vote. and at 18 how deep was anyone into politics
I have never voted. Seriously.
1 post removed
some guy

Greensburg, PA

#67 Feb 28, 2014
Democrat liberal from Florida said if immigration reform is not dealt with them who will clean hotels and landscape our gardens. Talk about stereotyping. What if a conservative said that? Liberal media would be in an uproar.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#68 Feb 28, 2014
some guy wrote:
Democrat liberal from Florida said if immigration reform is not dealt with them who will clean hotels and landscape our gardens. Talk about stereotyping. What if a conservative said that? Liberal media would be in an uproar.
The perpetual victimhood continues
1 post removed
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#70 Feb 28, 2014
vampy wrote:
<quoted text>
So you girlmen are afraid, don't worry little girl hump your sheep and leave everything else to the men, once useless shytes like yourself dies off the rest of the world will be fine.don't tighten your helmet to tight, allow two fingers to slip between your chin and the strap. Hump your sheep and the rest of the world will be ok. Will talk at your dumbass later.
Til then stay stupid
The girlyman is your alter-ego at saturday nights drag show. No wait, thats not right...thats the butch side.LOL
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#71 Feb 28, 2014
nohalgerg wrote:
<quoted text>
- What WAS working?
- Change happens. Its inevitable, Resisting it is irrelevant. Has little to do with politics. Without change, we would still be in caves with a 30 year life expectancy.
- Limited freedom of speech exactly how in your estimation?
- Religion can never be debased in the heart of a true believer.
- What is our motivation to debase islam?
- Lots of people try to tell other people how to do lots of things, and hardly is new. Religion, is a prime example of one sect of people trying to control another. This is hardly a revelation, nor new. But no one has ever told me how to raise my child, except to say he had to attend school until he was 16: doesn't seem that unreasonable of a mandate to me, and I hardly see what this has to do with "Social scientists" whoever the heck they are. Historically, with great change comes great error.This has occurred long before the existence of the one party-system we have now, or the party systems we created in the future. If you dont like or want change, go buy a private island and learn how to survive off the land, short of that, you are part of system, good or bad, efficient or not, fair or not, liberal or not. Got it?
Loss of freedom of speech? One cant call things for what they are....due to sensitivity
Debasing christianity? Open season on them. Sensitivity thrown out
Reason libs SHOULD debase islam? They kill homos, keep women down,etc (You cant be serious to even ask this question idiot) Further proof of how hypocritical libturds are.
Social scientists? Took the paddle from school and the spankings from parents away.The end result speaks for itself.Can take someones daughter to an abortion clinic against the wishes of the parents.The list is endless.

Is there any recognition of anything wrong liberals have bestowed on this nation? Are you that blind and reprobate minded or just fu**ing liars? Both! You take no responsibility for your failures. Got it? LOL
1 post removed

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Front Royal, VA

#73 Feb 28, 2014
I think its absolutely hilarious to read all of the things people think Obama has done ( or not done)
Apparently, all of you thoroughbred conservitards, believe our country was in perfect condition the day Dubya left office. You go on on to believe, gas was cheaper during the last 4 years of Dubya, that the unemployment rate was lower, he didn't elevate the debt, he didn't increase spending, the housing crisis never happened, we didn't invade in any countries, we were respected by all countries, the USA automakers were fine, the banks and insurance companies were fine, the stock market was higher, no racism, no privatized prison system, no abortions, poverty went down, minimum wage went up, everybody had affordable health insurance, we had full immigration reform, all gun owners were responsible, our infrastructure was fine, freeze put on PEL grant interest rates, stem cell research, lowered the corp tax rate-keeping millions of jobs at home, no US embassies got bombed or attacked, and that George didn't believe in Global Warming.
gary

Minford, OH

#74 Mar 1, 2014
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
Loss of freedom of speech? One cant call things for what they are....due to sensitivity
Debasing christianity? Open season on them. Sensitivity thrown out
Reason libs SHOULD debase islam? They kill homos, keep women down,etc (You cant be serious to even ask this question idiot) Further proof of how hypocritical libturds are.
Social scientists? Took the paddle from school and the spankings from parents away.The end result speaks for itself.Can take someones daughter to an abortion clinic against the wishes of the parents.The list is endless.
Is there any recognition of anything wrong liberals have bestowed on this nation? Are you that blind and reprobate minded or just fu**ing liars? Both! You take no responsibility for your failures. Got it? LOL
there taking another look at the spanking thing
Brain power

Bladensburg, MD

#75 Mar 1, 2014
nohalgerg wrote:
I think its absolutely hilarious to read all of the things people think Obama has done ( or not done)
Apparently, all of you thoroughbred conservitards, believe our country was in perfect condition the day Dubya left office. You go on on to believe, gas was cheaper during the last 4 years of Dubya, that the unemployment rate was lower, he didn't elevate the debt, he didn't increase spending, the housing crisis never happened, we didn't invade in any countries, we were respected by all countries, the USA automakers were fine, the banks and insurance companies were fine, the stock market was higher, no racism, no privatized prison system, no abortions, poverty went down, minimum wage went up, everybody had affordable health insurance, we had full immigration reform, all gun owners were responsible, our infrastructure was fine, freeze put on PEL grant interest rates, stem cell research, lowered the corp tax rate-keeping millions of jobs at home, no US embassies got bombed or attacked, and that George didn't believe in Global Warming.
Talk about misguided. Yikes. I think its hilarious that liberals always compare obama to bush whenever they try to justify his actions. Bush sucked too. They all suck. Thats why Tea party popularity is exploding. Get with the program.
xxxxxx

London, KY

#76 Mar 22, 2014
Stupid Liberals wrote:
<quoted text>
The democrats in this area typically are the poorest and public assistance recipients. Also holds true for Kentucky, Alabama, and Mississippi. I am sure other states apply.
get of paul ryan and the rest of the baggars taggers throw conservatives over the f,,,,,, ditch and you would get a lot of black vote and you would have make up lies like voter fruad.quit trying to control a womans body.but their too dumd dumd .quit havin newt speak he shoulnt even be on stage .tell tom cain hes not invited hes an embarrassment to our race.repubs didnt win own that.and at least try to work with obama.but oh no you wont.when the press bqusetions they look like a bunch of bunling fools lolllllllll
Silent Majority

Hockessin, DE

#77 Mar 23, 2014
xxxxxx wrote:
<quoted text>get of paul ryan and the rest of the baggars taggers throw conservatives over the f,,,,,, ditch and you would get a lot of black vote and you would have make up lies like voter fruad.quit trying to control a womans body.but their too dumd dumd .quit havin newt speak he shoulnt even be on stage .tell tom cain hes not invited hes an embarrassment to our race.repubs didnt win own that.and at least try to work with obama.but oh no you wont.when the press bqusetions they look like a bunch of bunling fools lolllllllll
Can somebody translate this for me? I cant read liberal
Hypocrit Libtards

Huntington, WV

#78 Mar 23, 2014
xxxxxx wrote:
<quoted text>get of paul ryan and the rest of the baggars taggers throw conservatives over the f,,,,,, ditch and you would get a lot of black vote and you would have make up lies like voter fruad.quit trying to control a womans body.but their too dumd dumd .quit havin newt speak he shoulnt even be on stage .tell tom cain hes not invited hes an embarrassment to our race.repubs didnt win own that.and at least try to work with obama.but oh no you wont.when the press bqusetions they look like a bunch of bunling fools lolllllllll
I don't think I can read this sentence structure. Can someone convert this jargon to an intelligent format that I can read?
gary

Minford, OH

#79 Mar 23, 2014
Silent Majority wrote:
<quoted text>
Can somebody translate this for me? I cant read liberal
no sorry. i cant even understand that. lol
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#80 Mar 23, 2014
dogpound420 wrote:
<quoted text>That's the problem with all of you old suits, you're to scared to break tradition, a tradition that no longer works in todays times. And how can you blame obama for sending a message to terrorist when he's just cleaning up the mess that ole dubya started. Im sorry that obama is not looking for a useless war but he is protecting your freedoms. How many terrorist attacks have we had on american soil under obamas watch?
Afraid of breaking tradition?LOL Change has been constant in this nation since the 60's under a libturd media.I'd say society has gotten much worse due to moraless indoctrination of liberal values. Deviant sex,loss of parental rights as it pertains to punishment(of course pussy libs call it abuse because they couldn't handle a spanking and even hitler youth defied their parents who weren't allowed to discipline them),stereotyping Christians as bigots and liars because they don't agree with you lack of values,restraints on anything that limits those lack of morals,calling good bad and bad good, limiting speech by labelling it hate speech,empowering minorities to the point they attack whites freely without calling it racist,killing the unborn,euthanizing the elderly,etc.You libturds are the new Nazis.You share the exact same traits.Think im exaggerating? Read the history of the Nazi party and the reforms of society under hitler.

Location hidden

#81 Mar 23, 2014
<quoted text>Afraid of breaking tradition?LOL Change has been constant in this nation since the 60's under a libturd media.I'd say society has gotten much worse due to moraless indoctrination of liberal values. Deviant sex,loss of parental rights as it pertains to punishment(of course pussy libs call it abuse because they couldn't handle a spanking and even hitler youth defied their parents who weren't allowed to discipline them),stereotyping Christians as bigots and liars because they don't agree with you lack of values,restraints on anything that limits those lack of morals,calling good bad and bad good, limiting speech by labelling it hate speech,empowering minorities to the point they attack whites freely without calling it racist,killing the unborn,euthanizing the elderly,etc.You libturds are the new Nazis.You share the exact same traits.Think im exaggerating? Read the history of the Nazi party and the reforms of society under hitler.
Moronic post of the day. Nice job
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#82 Mar 24, 2014
-zaphod- wrote:
<quoted text>
Moronic post of the day. Nice job
Yes their agenda is moronic.And their even more moronic that they forget history and are allowing it to repeat itself.The blind leading the blind.Only this times its the reprobates.You're just bonding i guess.LOL
1 post removed

Location hidden

#84 Mar 24, 2014
<quoted text>Yes their agenda is moronic.And their even more moronic that they forget history and are allowing it to repeat itself.The blind leading the blind.Only this times its the reprobates.You're just bonding i guess.LOL
You going for two days in a row feeb?
xxxxxx

London, KY

#85 Mar 25, 2014
nohalgerg wrote:
<quoted text>
I never met Hitler either, but I know I wouldn't invite him to a briss. But YOU would if Rush told you he was cool.
Conservative stupidity on display...
every time rush opens his pie hole something nasty comes out.its made him millions
gary

Minford, OH

#86 Mar 25, 2014
would you really instantly hate some one because of what party they are in? is that the first question you ask when you first meet someone?
would you automaticly hate a life long freind as soon as you found out they had changed politics ? both partys have, and can get along, and like the same ideas, its happened before.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
huntington day report (Jul '13) 18 min MarkJ- 12
Guys sleeping with big girls, but won't date t... (Aug '14) 25 min Tom Clark 11
Town House Kennels (Jun '12) 1 hr Joy 13
Justin and Corinthia Turley (Oct '14) 1 hr Anoymous 9
bad heroin? 1 hr Anomous 7
Wheres Markj the political hack? 2 hr MarkJ- 174
Blacks in Rocco's downtown 2 hr American slave 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages