Donna Speakes. Anyone know her?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wow

Nitro, WV

#22 Apr 22, 2014
I heard her name on the scanner the other day...someone should do something about that crazy piece of trash
LOL

Huntington, WV

#23 Apr 23, 2014
wow wrote:
I heard her name on the scanner the other day...someone should do something about that crazy piece of trash
Her name is on the scanner all the time because she causes problems everywhere she goes. I've spoken to the police about her more than once and they really won't do anything with her. One officer told me they know she's crazy and unless they catch her breaking the law they can't arrest her. It doesn't matter I guess that half the neighborhood sees her break the law. Hopefully she and her lazy daughter take their government checks and move somewhere far, far away!
really

Washington, DC

#24 May 4, 2014
Is it the same Donna (DJ) that goes to the methadone clinic? If it is, she's bananas. Always talking about her concealed weapon permit and how much better she is than anyone else there. The old woman has major issues lol
1 post removed
LOL

Huntington, WV

#26 May 11, 2014
really wrote:
Is it the same Donna (DJ) that goes to the methadone clinic? If it is, she's bananas. Always talking about her concealed weapon permit and how much better she is than anyone else there. The old woman has major issues lol
I don't know but it sounds like her. I've heard her threaten people with a gun. She drives an old tan maxima. I'm sure she thinks she's better than everyone else but she's mentally ill and has no concept of reality!
unfortunate

Huntington, WV

#27 May 14, 2014
That's not a good combination. Has anyone filed a mental hygiene warrant on her? Someone should.
kroger

Alexandria, VA

#28 Jun 13, 2014
She's banned from a lot of establishments because she doesn't know what civility is.
Truth

Huntington, WV

#29 Jun 18, 2014
She's a snitch! That's why the police won't arrest her.
upstanding citizen

Huntington, WV

#30 Jun 30, 2014
[QGUOTE who="Upstanding Citizen"] I feel very sorry for you. I am going to pray for you because GOD does not like ugly! What goes around comes around, and since you claim to have a "MASTERS DEGREE'', why are riding in a JD rider car?I If this is all youve got GOD BLESS you, because the more you all talk about me the more it makes me feel good! PEACE!
Truth

Huntington, WV

#31 Jun 30, 2014
Truth wrote:
She's a snitch! That's why the police won't arrest her.
Truth,snitch,on this! GET A LIFE!
kroger

Huntington, WV

#32 Jun 30, 2014
kroger wrote:
She's banned from a lot of establishments because she doesn't know what civility is.
Who the f are you? Like I said before the more you all talk about me,the better it makes me feel! PEACE!
lol

Huntington, WV

#33 Jun 30, 2014
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know but it sounds like her. I've heard her threaten people with a gun. She drives an old tan maxima. I'm sure she thinks she's better than everyone else but she's mentally ill and has no concept of reality!
I love it keep them coming the more you post about me,the better I feel! GOD BLESS YOU TOO!
unfortunate

Huntington, WV

#34 Jun 30, 2014
unfortunate wrote:
That's not a good combination. Has anyone filed a mental hygiene warrant on her? Someone should.
What do you smell like?HA HA HAHA!!!!!
Truth

Huntington, WV

#35 Jul 1, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Truth,snitch,on this! GET A LIFE!
Oh I have a life! The difference with my life is I don't have my name smeared all over Topix because I'm nuttier than a squirrel turd. I have something else you apparently don't have-A JOB! Not to mention intelligence, sobriety, common sense, an education, and respect. So shut the hell up and go smoke some more crack and drink some more beer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 42 min mtyek 1,260
Who, at Huntington Topix, has legal Right To Ce... 2 hr toe jam 6
for a black people 2 hr pygmy 101
St Mary's is working hard to run their nurses off 2 hr Frank Underwood 57
Corruption in cabell county 2 hr Camel Toe 6
Hospital Racketeering 2 hr WATCHDOG 9
ObamaCare Is Working! Very, Very Well 3 hr WATCHDOG 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages