Psychic Mediums in Huntington WV
blinded souls out there

Greensburg, PA

#145 Oct 14, 2013
Not everyone sees as another does..I'm a wiccan and don't appreciate all this..a psychic is not always of the medium capablites..and i don't like being told I'm going to hell...we don't beleive in hell so get ur facts straight before u push ur hateful beleifs on those of us who are a peacful nature and bid by our book..but bible thumping does help u gain way to where u wish to go after here..choose ur words wisely before karma gets u all
1 post removed
Funny

Emmaus, PA

#147 Oct 16, 2013
Unknown wrote:
There,s a lady in huntington on rt 60 .... She is amazing .....dont take my word for it , please if your skepticil just try it ..... She told me things I never told anyone ....she has really helped me with personal and work related problems......her name is Kristine .....I know how all this sounds ... But if you we, re ever courious or a skeptic .... Just try her ....... Kristine off of rt 60 across from the Subaru dealer
She is not! She's horrible!!!!!! She wanted to sell 3 candles at a hundred a piece! I busted out laughing when she said that hahahaha the whole time I was there she kept staring at my 5 Ct diamond ring so and then said I had all these demons and stuff... Bottom line was she's a fake she assumed by my ring and car I had money to throw away I guess ... Wrong! I bust my butt and when she said that I laughed so hard and said ill ummm see ya later Truth be she wrote this trying to trick ppl ps lady You need to become a citizen and then work on taking innocent ppls money. You know kinda like the government lol
Yep yep

Emmaus, PA

#148 Oct 16, 2013
NotCursed wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't suggest this psychic since she tried to get 300 bucks from me for supplies to remove a blackness from me
Me too I read on here another person was ask to pay 300 for supplies. She scams ppl she tried to say I had a black ore and I had demons around me. It was so stupid lol
Debbie

Charleston, WV

#149 Nov 3, 2013
wanting2help wrote:
<quoted text> There is a lady named Susie, that lives in Proctorville, Ohio. She is amazing, sure anyone can say that you are having a problem with your love life, financial problems, etc, thats why you are seeing a medium. However, she can give you descriptions, initials, what the person looks like, numbers, descriptions of surroundings. She is good! If your interested in speaking with her let me know and I'll put you in contact with her. Anyone reading this for that matter! She will astound you!
Please let me know her. Number. I have tried in the past to find her but no luck!

Thanks, Debbie
peeweehollow@yahoo.com
1love

United States

#150 Dec 16, 2013
Medium here wrote:
My boyfriend is a medium. He is very good. He never charges people for a reading but the thing is people do not take what he says and use it.It can be very useful if you are struggling in a time in your life or if you are looking for direction. Leave your email address or a way for him to contact you and I will show him this and see if he will do a reading for you and again he never charges to help someone.
***will he do any reading s?**
1 post removed
Gypsy girl

Kokomo, IN

#152 Jul 6, 2014
I COULD USE A FREE READING . would love to know what I should go to school for or anything that has to do with a job
1 post removed
Shy girl14

Madison Heights, VA

#154 Aug 21, 2014
beerdoodle wrote:
Let people beleive in the shit. If psychics were for real, they would hit the lottery every week. Their lottery is the gullible people. But if it gives someone peace of mind, so be it.
Awesome statement, and I agree!:)
Shy girl14

Madison Heights, VA

#155 Aug 21, 2014
1love wrote:
<quoted text> ***will he do any reading s?**
I'm actually looking to hire a psychic medium. I do believe, I have seen things in my lifetime from childhood up to adulthood, that could not be explained any other way except being supernatural. I believe. Does your boyfriend do party's? I'm having my niece a party tomorrow and we would pay him of course lol
gossip checker

South Point, OH

#156 Aug 22, 2014
Medium here wrote:
My boyfriend is a medium. He is very good. He never charges people for a reading but the thing is people do not take what he says and use it.It can be very useful if you are struggling in a time in your life or if you are looking for direction. Leave your email address or a way for him to contact you and I will show him this and see if he will do a reading for you and again he never charges to help someone.
Leave a way for someone to contact your boyfriend........
1 post removed
Meme

Russell, KY

#158 Dec 13, 2014
Christian Girl wrote:
That woman in Milton, is a big phoney! Don't waste your hard earned money. She has been crooking people for years.
Look to your God for the future. He is the one and only one who knows your future. You are in danger of hell's fire if you dabble in that stuff. All you have to do is read your Bible about witches and mediums and calling up the dead. You are master of your own ship. Create your own future and leave that stuff alone. You are inviting demons into your home and life, if you dabble in it.
There is a great gulf fixed between you and your dead. You cannot contact them and they cannot contact you. The contact is with a demon who is impersonating your loved one. Stay from that !
That is what you believe, it doesn't make it the truth. I have several friends who frequently goes to a psychic (none that have gone to a medium). I would really suggest you not judge others based upon your values or beliefs.
ecnewmoon

Angola, IN

#159 May 27, 2015
It shows a lot of ignorance to make a blanket statement about psychics. Just like anything attorneys, doctors, writers etc, there are some that are very gifted and talented and there are some that are cons. That shouldn't ruin it for everyone. Those that say they aren't real just because they go take some dumb test really don't get it to begin with. An honest psychic helps people. They don't charge and arm and a leg and they don't reveal more for more money or have the abilty for a higher fee to remove curses. They're simply people with a higher level of intuition than most. Often the gift isn't that they know and see all, they can't control everything they see, they just happen to see more than most. So they can't always hone it in on something super specific--but sometimes they can it just depends--just like a doctor may or may not be able to tell you about a terminal illness. No one works in absolutes. A good psychic tells you the most likely outcome. But we all have free will and the ability to change that outcome. A good psychic will also give you a few indicators first that they know what they're taking about confirming some specifics that have already happened or can already be verified before going on to other information. Ann Reynolds and Becky Harless in Charleston WV are two excellent psychic who are very often right on the money. The other thing you need to keep in mind is that sometimes things do happen, but it may take a year or more to come true. And you must also figure in that despite the gift of sight, everyone filters their information through their own experiences. Psychic are no different, so what they "get" during a session might be skewed due to their interpretation of what they thought they saw. It's human nature. Think of how many different reports the police get when they interview people after witnessing an accident or crime. Psychic doesn't mean omnipotent it just means a higher level of seeing the future. Anyone who sells themselves as such or says they can fix what may come is a con. Stay away. Count yourself lucky if you find another like those I've described. They can be a great tool in helping plan and giving you piece of mind.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#160 May 27, 2015
ecnewmoon wrote:
It shows a lot of ignorance to make a blanket statement about psychics. Just like anything attorneys, doctors, writers etc, there are some that are very gifted and talented and there are some that are cons. That shouldn't ruin it for everyone. Those that say they aren't real just because they go take some dumb test really don't get it to begin with. An honest psychic helps people. They don't charge and arm and a leg and they don't reveal more for more money or have the abilty for a higher fee to remove curses. They're simply people with a higher level of intuition than most. Often the gift isn't that they know and see all, they can't control everything they see, they just happen to see more than most. So they can't always hone it in on something super specific--but sometimes they can it just depends--just like a doctor may or may not be able to tell you about a terminal illness. No one works in absolutes. A good psychic tells you the most likely outcome. But we all have free will and the ability to change that outcome. A good psychic will also give you a few indicators first that they know what they're taking about confirming some specifics that have already happened or can already be verified before going on to other information. Ann Reynolds and Becky Harless in Charleston WV are two excellent psychic who are very often right on the money. The other thing you need to keep in mind is that sometimes things do happen, but it may take a year or more to come true. And you must also figure in that despite the gift of sight, everyone filters their information through their own experiences. Psychic are no different, so what they "get" during a session might be skewed due to their interpretation of what they thought they saw. It's human nature. Think of how many different reports the police get when they interview people after witnessing an accident or crime. Psychic doesn't mean omnipotent it just means a higher level of seeing the future. Anyone who sells themselves as such or says they can fix what may come is a con. Stay away. Count yourself lucky if you find another like those I've described. They can be a great tool in helping plan and giving you piece of mind.
BS

They're all con artists guessing at names and people's problems.
who

Detroit, MI

#161 May 27, 2015
Wait......I can see something..........you're reading a post!
Interested

Chesapeake, OH

#162 May 28, 2015
I'm a psychic medium and I do readings. For free mostly for the practice as I'm just starting to accept and share my gift. I have had several great reviews so far.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#163 May 28, 2015
Interested wrote:
I'm a psychic medium and I do readings. For free mostly for the practice as I'm just starting to accept and share my gift. I have had several great reviews so far.
Fraud
Mother Mary

Chesapeake, OH

#164 May 30, 2015
[QUOTE ]It shows a lot of ignorance to make a blanket statement about psychics. Just like anything attorneys, doctors, writers etc, there are some that are very gifted and talented and there are some that are cons. That shouldn't ruin it for everyone. Those that say they aren't real just because they go take some dumb test really don't get it to begin with. An honest psychic helps people. They don't charge and arm and a leg and they don't reveal more for more money or have the abilty for a higher fee to remove curses. They're simply people with a higher level of intuition than most. Often the gift isn't that they know and see all, they can't control everything they see, they just happen to see more than most. So they can't always hone it in on something super specific--but sometimes they can it just depends--just like a doctor may or may not be able to tell you about a terminal illness. No one works in absolutes. A good psychic tells you the most likely outcome. But we all have free will and the ability to change that outcome. A good psychic will also give you a few indicators first that they know what they're taking about confirming some specifics that have already happened or can already be verified before going on to other information. Ann Reynolds and Becky Harless in Charleston WV are two excellent psychic who are very often right on the money. The other thing you need to keep in mind is that sometimes things do happen, but it may take a year or more to come true. And you must also figure in that despite the gift of sight, everyone filters their information through their own experiences. Psychic are no different, so what they "get" during a session might be skewed due to their interpretation of what they thought they saw. It's human nature. Think of how many different reports the police get when they interview people after witnessing an accident or crime. Psychic doesn't mean omnipotent it just means a higher level of seeing the future. Anyone who sells themselves as such or says they can fix what may come is a con. Stay away. Count yourself lucky if you find another like those I've described. They can be a great tool in helping plan and giving you piece of mind.All of this so called gift is from Satan. No excuse ! When you get intolved with that bunch of phony psycho babble, you are opening the door for demons to enter your body and life. You don't need a psychic to tell you how to live your life, or predict your future, Pray to God to lead you in the right path and let the rest fell where it is supposed to. You will be several thousand dollars richer if you keep your money. The Bible plainly tells us not to consult psychics, mediums, wizards, diviners, etc. If they hit all the info on the head, believe me, it is coming from Satan. He has power the same as God, but uses to send your soul to hell and damnation. I pray you get the blinders off before you lose all your money.
[/QUOTE] Save your money. They are all demon possessed.
Joe

Huntington, WV

#165 May 30, 2015
Believer wrote:
I have always believed in an afterlife as well as psychic mediums. I have recently lost a goof friend. That, plus a few other things, leave me with a desire to speak to a psychic medium. I an hesitant to look one up in a phone book as I am afraid I may get a dishonest person trying to scam me, whether they are a true medium or not. Does anyone know of a reputable medium with whom I could try to contact? Maybe someone who doesn't do that for a living and may give me a more honest experience? I wasn't sure how to find one but I thought this may be a good place to start. Word of mouth is the best reference for most things, but especially something like this.
Thanks for any information.
Look up KEN FERGUS Huntington,wv Very Real!
Medium_rose

Chesapeake, OH

#166 May 30, 2015
Actually its a gift from God he gives us he gift of mediumship in the bible it states that a "discerning" of spirits is a gift of the spirit. Please read the bible and learn!!!
ulearn

Philadelphia, PA

#167 Jun 13, 2015
Medium_rose wrote:
Actually its a gift from God he gives us he gift of mediumship in the bible it states that a "discerning" of spirits is a gift of the spirit. Please read the bible and learn!!!
How about YOU get out of the Old Testament.
1 post removed
Intuitive

Huntington, WV

#169 Mar 18, 2016
Yes, the bible does talk about spiritual gifts. Old or new testament it's bible. Man made religions designed some things to put fear in others & make it seem like the only way to God was through the church, preachers, etc. which is not true. You have your own personal connection with God, angels, too. Religions can be okay if not interpreted wrong. Consulting psychics, mediums, using cards, or any other spiritual endeavors if done through God's guidance isn't wrong. Most 'future' readings you would get aren't set in stone, you have free will to change outcomes. All mediums are psychics, but not all psychics make connections with loved ones. I'm a intuitive medium (do both)& have done picture readings before (practice) & been right on point. I'm not in business. But those who are believe in equal exchange of energy, especially if that is their chosen life path they need money to live on. As far as the 'prove you are' statement....no one is going to fool with that man. For the believer no proof is necessary, non-believers, no proof is enough. He's a total skeptic. I agree there are frauds out there, just like other professions. But some are real & not trying to rip everyone off. Maybe there would be more intuitives in the area if everyone wasn't so close minded. Fear of change & different things is what holds WV back in many areas. God is loving. P.S. On facebook there's some really good psychic/medium practice groups-free, but some expect others to read too. You just have to look them over. Other reference is Doreen Virtue, she has angel card readings free on her facebook page & does all through angels & God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thank you law enforcement for yesterday 1 hr Randy 6
Lady Godiva's or Southern Exposure (Nov '10) 2 hr Burgett 247
Prettiest hooker in Huntington (Jan '17) 4 hr Realdeal 68
America Held Hostage Day 454 6 hr MarkJ- 3
Let's Play One Word (Stolen from the Man,WV Forum) (Nov '08) 6 hr winner 4,400
Add a word drop a word. (Nov '12) 6 hr winner 807
lets play one word (Sep '11) 6 hr winner 2,203

Huntington Jobs

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages