Psychic Mediums in Huntington WV

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Believer

Huntington, WV

#1 Apr 17, 2011
I have always believed in an afterlife as well as psychic mediums. I have recently lost a goof friend. That, plus a few other things, leave me with a desire to speak to a psychic medium. I an hesitant to look one up in a phone book as I am afraid I may get a dishonest person trying to scam me, whether they are a true medium or not. Does anyone know of a reputable medium with whom I could try to contact? Maybe someone who doesn't do that for a living and may give me a more honest experience? I wasn't sure how to find one but I thought this may be a good place to start. Word of mouth is the best reference for most things, but especially something like this.

Thanks for any information.
beachbum

Scott Depot, WV

#2 Apr 17, 2011
hey.
i dont know of my around here, but get on the web and look up morgine jordan. she is honest and very insightful. she deals alot with animals and nature and could be able to help you. i think she is located in washington or somewhere on the west coast.
Seriously

Catlettsburg, KY

#3 Apr 18, 2011
oh good god... are you people serious?

I HAVE A VISION.... a fool and his/her money will soon be parted.

That will be $300 bucks please.

His Best Friend

Columbus, OH

#4 Apr 19, 2011
There is a lady in Milton, WV. Shes AWESOME. ive been once and had no complaints. google her

Level 2

Since: Mar 11

Huntington, WV

#5 Apr 19, 2011
I went to the one on route 60. I asked if I could write a check. She asked if it was any good. I told her, "well, you should know."
smiley

Charleston, WV

#6 Apr 19, 2011
His Best Friend wrote:
There is a lady in Milton, WV. Shes A

WESOME. ive been once and had no complaints. google her
do you now her name?
more info

United States

#7 Apr 19, 2011
His Best Friend wrote:
There is a lady in Milton, WV. Shes AWESOME. ive been once and had no complaints. google her
What's her name? How much?
1 post removed
Seriously

Catlettsburg, KY

#9 Apr 20, 2011
Damn it people.... you dont really believe that mediums and psychics exist do you?? I mean really?? This is not what our ignorant state has now turned to is it? You all are fools if you actually believe any of that crap that mediums and psychics put in your heads. Please see the below statement from randi.org . No one has ever accepted the challenge.

At JREF, we offer a one-million-dollar prize to anyone who can show, under proper observing conditions, evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occult power or event. The JREF does not involve itself in the testing procedure, other than helping to design the protocol and approving the conditions under which a test will take place. All tests are designed with the participation and approval of the applicant. In most cases, the applicant will be asked to perform a relatively simple preliminary test of the claim, which if successful, will be followed by the formal test. Preliminary tests are usually conducted by associates of the JREF at the site where the applicant lives. Upon success in the preliminary testing process, the "applicant" becomes a "claimant."

Level 2

Since: Mar 11

Huntington, WV

#10 Apr 20, 2011
Let people beleive in the shit. If psychics were for real, they would hit the lottery every week. Their lottery is the gullible people. But if it gives someone peace of mind, so be it.
Seriously

Catlettsburg, KY

#11 Apr 21, 2011
So you are saying that if your grandma was being "hoodwinked" by some piece of trash psychic, you would be ok with that? I mean none of these people here (I HOPE) are any relatives of mine, but they are someones and they are being conned left and right by some idiot taking advantage of them. But like you said, if mediums or psychics exist, they would win the lottery. Its pretty obvious that they are not real.
90s chick

Huntington, WV

#12 Apr 21, 2011
beerdoodle wrote:
Let people beleive in the shit. If psychics were for real, they would hit the lottery every week. Their lottery is the gullible people. But if it gives someone peace of mind, so be it.

i always heard that people that truly had the gift could never use it for personal or financial gain. not sure....
Medium here

Charleston, WV

#13 Apr 21, 2011
My boyfriend is a medium. He is very good. He never charges people for a reading but the thing is people do not take what he says and use it.It can be very useful if you are struggling in a time in your life or if you are looking for direction. Leave your email address or a way for him to contact you and I will show him this and see if he will do a reading for you and again he never charges to help someone.
Christian Girl

Branchland, WV

#14 Apr 21, 2011
That woman in Milton, is a big phoney! Don't waste your hard earned money. She has been crooking people for years.

Look to your God for the future. He is the one and only one who knows your future. You are in danger of hell's fire if you dabble in that stuff. All you have to do is read your Bible about witches and mediums and calling up the dead. You are master of your own ship. Create your own future and leave that stuff alone. You are inviting demons into your home and life, if you dabble in it.

There is a great gulf fixed between you and your dead. You cannot contact them and they cannot contact you. The contact is with a demon who is impersonating your loved one. Stay from that !
try paltalk

Charleston, WV

#15 Apr 22, 2011
On paltalk under metaphysical and religion there are some great mediums on there. Try it out before you say it is phoney. I have been shocked a few times and I am a skeptic.
Seriously

Catlettsburg, KY

#16 Apr 25, 2011
90s chick wrote:
<quoted text>
i always heard that people that truly had the gift could never use it for personal or financial gain. not sure....
Ok, lets assume they cant make any financial gain with their gift. All they have to do is go and prove they cant pass all the tests and refuse the money once they win. The sheer proof that you are a true gifted medium would spread like wildfire and u would then have people lined up 100 miles long to donate to you for a reading. Psychics and Mediums do not exist. No if's and's or buts about it. There are tons of people out there who show you how to gain information from your victim without them ever knowing. Its such a sad state we live in. But then again, people have fallen for these things for 100's of years.
Christian Girl

Nitro, WV

#17 Apr 25, 2011
So called Psychics are all phony. What they say could apply to anyone. It is all general stuff that everyone is interested in. Lottery, Love, Lovers, Cheating spouses, travels, etc. All normal things in the lives of people.

Save your money!
believer

Bowie, MD

#18 Apr 25, 2011
Christian Girl wrote:
So called Psychics are all phony. What they say could apply to anyone. It is all general stuff that everyone is interested in. Lottery, Love, Lovers, Cheating spouses, travels, etc. All normal things in the lives of people.

Save your money!
Christian girl you need to read your bible. The bible talks of wizards and sorcerers in the bible.
psychics are real

Charleston, WV

#19 Apr 26, 2011
Don't fool yourself. Gifted people can and do readings. There are a lot of people who give the true gifted Psychics a bad name. You should not put all people into the same category and judge others unless you know for a fact. A gifted Psychic will not ask you for any money. PERIOD.
poochiegirl

Glenwood, WV

#20 Apr 26, 2011
Medium here wrote:
My boyfriend is a medium. He is very good. He never charges people for a reading but the thing is people do not take what he says and use it.It can be very useful if you are struggling in a time in your life or if you are looking for direction. Leave your email address or a way for him to contact you and I will show him this and see if he will do a reading for you and again he never charges to help someone.
I'd like more information on here. dont want to display my email as my name is in it. how can i get in contact with you?
Seriously

Catlettsburg, KY

#21 Apr 26, 2011
psychics are real wrote:
Don't fool yourself. Gifted people can and do readings. There are a lot of people who give the true gifted Psychics a bad name. You should not put all people into the same category and judge others unless you know for a fact. A gifted Psychic will not ask you for any money. PERIOD.
Dont fool yourself believing they exist. You are one of the crazies it seems. But then again, your probably religious person as well so that would by you believe in mythical unrealistic things.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was the Green and White game today? 1 hr turds 13
Lightskin on highlawn 1 hr Resident 21
David Bond aka Peatnut 2 hr Fvf 8
Attn Blacks: Stay out of my neighborhood !! 2 hr Cruising 19
New rules for SNAP 4 hr Yep 18
Impressed with Huntington Cops 5 hr Crackheads suck 8
East End heroin overdose 5 hr rat 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages