Awesome or disgusting?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
GottalovethemJun kies

Huntington, WV

#1 Feb 16, 2013
corey turner
thinks hes gods gift to women
better than anyone else
no one compares
but
dont have no job
on the needle
skinny as fukk
not even a good liar
pretty sure he lives 4 doors down from his kid
doesnt see her
claims childs mom is a bi+c#
could only imagine why she may be a bi+c#
good excuse
big [email protected] worth catching n std?
supposedly big pretty sure its a pencil
ANYWHO
Anyone else think hes so amazing
thoughts? opinions?
Shaniqua

Berkeley Springs, WV

#2 Feb 16, 2013
GottalovethemJunkies wrote:
corey turner
thinks hes gods gift to women
better than anyone else
no one compares
but
dont have no job
on the needle
skinny as fukk
not even a good liar
pretty sure he lives 4 doors down from his kid
doesnt see her
claims childs mom is a bi+c#
could only imagine why she may be a bi+c#
good excuse
big [email protected] worth catching n std?
supposedly big pretty sure its a pencil
ANYWHO
Anyone else think hes so amazing
thoughts? opinions?
I think he my baby daddy to.
1 post removed
GottalovethemJun kies

Huntington, WV

#4 Feb 16, 2013
lol how old is your baby> you had sex w corey turner?
The Donald Trump

Huntington, WV

#5 Feb 16, 2013
Shaniqua wrote:
<quoted text>I think he my baby daddy to.
Was he awesome or disgusting?
YUuUCKK

Huntington, WV

#6 Feb 16, 2013
He is nasty!!! he tried to kiss me awhile back I about gagged he is nothing like he use to be but he's always been a pos he just use to acually care about himself
YUuUCKK

Huntington, WV

#7 Feb 16, 2013
his hygeine I mean he always cared about himself just way more than he should but ya he nasty >_<
Shaniqua

Berkeley Springs, WV

#8 Feb 17, 2013
Shaniqua wrote:
<quoted text>I think he my baby daddy to.
He pay me. He nasti but money is good.
real

Huntington, WV

#9 Feb 17, 2013
must be a diff corey turner cause he wouldnt pay for sex too many skanks around here that give it up for free passing around their gonariea
tooFunny

Huntington, WV

#10 Feb 18, 2013
that is soo funny cause I saw him at the hospital and heard his nurse asking a dr what to do for gonerea, however you spell it. Karma is a mother! I knew he had to have something by now. Ever since he had a kid he's gone way down & has nothin to do with having a kid cause he never sees his kid. He still talks highly about himself yet he's sooo skinny & still not doing anything with his life! I think he is in school but it's twice a week & he passes up the jobs that he does get offered. He's always looking for his next fix ad you would think that would give him an incentive to get off his as$ so he doesn't have to steal and rip ppl off all the time! but nooo so obviously he doesn't pay child support. but yet he runs around acting like he's something and thinks he could get any girl he wanted, but know one really likes him once they get to know him! Pretty sure he got the goneria from ht girl he stays with or her pregnant sister! lol He is awesome!!^_^
1 post removed

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#12 Feb 19, 2013
tooFunny wrote:
that is soo funny cause I saw him at the hospital and heard his nurse asking a dr what to do for gonerea, however you spell it. Karma is a mother! I knew he had to have something by now. Ever since he had a kid he's gone way down & has nothin to do with having a kid cause he never sees his kid. He still talks highly about himself yet he's sooo skinny & still not doing anything with his life! I think he is in school but it's twice a week & he passes up the jobs that he does get offered. He's always looking for his next fix ad you would think that would give him an incentive to get off his as$ so he doesn't have to steal and rip ppl off all the time! but nooo so obviously he doesn't pay child support. but yet he runs around acting like he's something and thinks he could get any girl he wanted, but know one really likes him once they get to know him! Pretty sure he got the goneria from ht girl he stays with or her pregnant sister! lol He is awesome!!^_^
Since your familiar with how Karma works and all.......
Then you realize Karma is coming for you next right..........

I mean if you believe in it for others then certainly it must apply to you too.......

I wonder what form of Karma is going to befall >you< for coming on Topix and trashing somebody??????????

It is the moral law of cause and effect

-Karma is a law in Hinduism which maintains that every act done, no matter how insignificant, will eventually return to the doer with equal impact. Good will be returned with good; evil with evil.

Let me know when it knocks you over the head.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#13 Feb 19, 2013
* you're
1 post removed
thetruth

Huntington, WV

#15 Feb 19, 2013
its not trash ITS THE TRUTH AND ALL FACTS but yet lets let him run around ruining peoples lives up and passing around stds and stealing off people and their KIDS.. So is praying for him bad too because I pray from him all the time that he will change and become a better person. So sorry for being honest. and you're obviously on topix for a reason. you get entertainment out of this stuff. so you're just as bad as everyone else on here! maybe these people that are saying all this may get some karma like people talking about them on facebook who cares.. so I guess you're saying its ok for him to run around spreading stds, ripping people off, beating on woman, and shooting up heroin 3 times a day but he deserves good things in life and shouldnt have to pay any consequences.. whoo karma come and get me.. please someone say something bad about me who knows us, good luck with finding something bad to say about me other than I agree with people that spoke the truth about a no good selfish person whos going to end up dead or in jail.. poor corey he has a rough life sitting on his asss everyday shooting up and stealing off everyone to get his next fix its soo rough he doesnt have time to eat and loses about 5 pounds week he cant afford to lose any precious time to take away from planning to steal off a child or get his next fix LMAO better check your pulse!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#16 Feb 19, 2013
Get your knickers in a twist, lol. From your rant I think it is you who needs to check your pulse.

Calm down your pulse is racing and you're acting like an animal.
thetruth

Huntington, WV

#17 Feb 19, 2013
lol I am calm honey. Just maybe if you don't agree with this stuff you shouldn't read is all day everyday. Not like I am signed up to topix so I can read about all the drama everyday someone told me about this specif post so I thought I would read considering I know this person. Topix is pretty pathetic and this post doesnt even compare to posts of people really bashing someone. Whats sad is all the FACTS stated about this person are 100% true and there are far worse things that could be said about him! and if it is really him that posted under his name proves how sad up a person he is. if you would call him a person. You're first comment did make me mad I admit that but as for the second I think I kinda like you now. but I wouldn't call myself an animal bc I know this guy very well and have known him my whole life and like I said there is waaay worse that could have been said about him. but Kudos on your reply I am intrigued by the way you responded and like you better now that you didn't try to offend me & made a funny but some how think your response was cute.. excuse me for being a weirdo right now. but I went from disliking you to liking you

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#18 Feb 19, 2013
That is soo funny cause I saw him at the hospital and heard his nurse asking a dr what to do for gonerea, however you spell it.

1. I highly doubt you overheard any such thing. If by chance you did, I'm sure God is proud of you for thinking it is so funny (the one you say you pray to about Corey)

2. He is even more elated that you came on a public website and talked about one of his children.

You know that whole judge lest you be judge, Yea God said that part didn't apply to you-You can judge whoever you want right?

3.Have you prayed for forgiveness for your judgements while you were on bent knees for Corey?

Karma is a mother!

4. So do you believe in Karma (a Hindu law) or God.....

Maybe one can believe in both......

Whatever floats your boat

I knew he had to have something by now. Ever since he had a kid he's gone way down & has nothin to do with having a kid cause he never sees his kid.

5. I think I hear you judging again as well as speculating......

He still talks highly about himself yet he's sooo skinny & still not doing anything with his life!

6, WOW-God is dancing just knowing you are in charge of judging and he can take the week off.

I think he is in school but it's twice a week & he passes up the jobs that he does get offered.

7. You think-that is part of the problem.

He's always looking for his next fix ad you would think that would give him an incentive to get off his as$ so he doesn't have to steal and rip ppl off all the time!

Again God thanks you for the time off. He is a pretty busy guy after all.

but nooo so obviously he doesn't pay child support.

8. Hmmmmm is that not between him and his child's mother.......

I don't know maybe not..........

but yet he runs around acting like he's something

9. According to God were all somebody......

Hmmm guess you missed that lesson.....

and thinks he could get any girl he wanted, but know one really likes him once they get to know him!

10. Again, JUDGEMENT- You speak for everyone. I'm sure someone on the planet likes him.

Pretty sure he got the goneria from ht girl he stays with or her pregnant sister! lol He is awesome!!^_^

11. Here you go again thinking about things you think you know.......

Pretty sure ehhhhh.

I am not going to go through your second post because it is one great big contradiction.......

I have an idea though. How about you include your self in those nightly prayers and ask GOD and Corey to forgive you for spewing your vomit all over these pages.

Don't come at me with some holier than thou chit attitude that you are some good person because you pray for this young man while at the same time get on here and run your pie hole about him.

PLLLEASSSEEEEEE

“Harry Leg 4 U”

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#19 Feb 19, 2013
WOW you go Check

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#20 Feb 19, 2013
Now I am going to check my pulse:)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#21 Feb 19, 2013
harry leg wrote:
WOW you go Check
Long time no see my old friend:) Hope life is treating you well:):)
2 posts removed
yeahha

France

#24 Feb 19, 2013
Check_ Your_ Pulse wrote:
you're acting like an animal.
like a pony9-1 animal?
SomeoneNeedsToGe tALife

Huntington, WV

#25 Feb 20, 2013
You must be a piece of trash to get a life! You're worse than everyone else on here! You get off on this stuff apparently. Mind your own business! Corey Turner is a horrible person! A true Piece of crap. Shows what kind of person you are getting soo heated over something you know nothing about. esp since you are running your mouth to people stating facts & warning people about the scum around here. Maybe people want him to see the light and are so sick of trying to with, trying to get him in to rehab and sick of seeing someone ruining other peoples life and watching innocent people get hurt while he is putting peoples lives literally in danger by stealing off the same group of people that murdered ago over drugs among many other people he has stole from. Maybe someone is trying to give him a wake up call. While you're on here preaching about something you know nothing about. and you don't stop. You will probably run your mouth again. Just because you obviously feed off of drama.. and you are obviously a pssy running that mouth about something you don't know that's none of your business defending a pos, and AGAIN thats ruining peoples Lives! Someone calling him out might do some good & then some immature Check your Palse sounds like a Shawn Socha. Someone also that defends situations and people he knows nothing about. I can confirm as well that everything said about Mr Corey Turner are all facts and so can a lot of other people. It is rather said someone is starting an argument that has nothing to do with them on a top they know nothing about. If they weren't a drama fanatic they would state their comment and move the hell on. But keep running your [email protected] sucker since it's doing people soo much good

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mancini's is disgusting 1 min Brutis 33
Hookers in Huntington 4 min Stu unger 9
Huntington area cheapskates 13 min Yucky 10
Baltimore Street drugs 17 min Bum 409
How long has recovering dopehead been doing del... 41 min Oh my 5
Alex Gibbs 1 hr Alex 153
Pixie Morgan (Mar '12) 2 hr Just saying 46

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages