First Prev
of 3
Next Last
CuRiOuS

Huntington, IN

#1 Dec 19, 2011
Does Anyone Know This Fat, Nasty, Stinking Penguin???

“tired”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#2 Dec 19, 2011
I went to school a girl named that. Why????

“tired”

Location hidden

#3 Dec 19, 2011
MudGirl88 wrote:
I went to school a girl named that. Why????
with a . Sorry
CuRiOuS

Huntington, IN

#4 Dec 19, 2011
She`s A POS Mother...

Level 2

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5 Dec 19, 2011
I heard she was like throwing a hotdog down a hallway

“tired”

Location hidden

#6 Dec 19, 2011
If its the same girl. I don't know much about her just see her out every now & then. She was always nice to me!!!!!!! Everyone has they're opinion.
CuRiOuS

Huntington, IN

#7 Dec 19, 2011
No This Bitch has 4 Kids, She Dont Give A Shit About Them, Only Her Husband. Which Hes In Jail Again, So Yeah She Gonna Be Cheating On His Ass Again..Best Believe That..She Beats Her Kids, Dont Feed Them, The Welfare Has Been On Her Ass For The Last 7 Or 8 Years..Right Now She Has No Where To Live With Them, They Are Homeless..Her Married Name Is Lowe...
What Is Your Interest

Peytona, WV

#8 Dec 19, 2011
CuRiOuS wrote:
No This Bitch has 4 Kids, She Dont Give A Shit About Them, Only Her Husband. Which Hes In Jail Again, So Yeah She Gonna Be Cheating On His Ass Again..Best Believe That..She Beats Her Kids, Dont Feed Them, The Welfare Has Been On Her Ass For The Last 7 Or 8 Years..Right Now She Has No Where To Live With Them, They Are Homeless..Her Married Name Is Lowe...
Why are you so interested in this woman?

“tired”

Location hidden

#9 Dec 19, 2011
Hmmmmm
CuRiOuS

Huntington, IN

#10 Dec 19, 2011
My Interest In Her Is One Of The Little Girl She Has Is Her Step Daughter And It`s My Best Friends Neice..She`s Meaner To That Little Girl Than She Is Her Own Kids, And Now That The Little Girls Daddy Is In Jail I Feel So Sorry For Her..
lmao

Huntington, WV

#11 Dec 19, 2011
CuRiOuS wrote:
Does Anyone Know This Fat, Nasty, Stinking Penguin???
lol... i think i gave her that name penguin when we were little. went to school with her...
lmao

Huntington, WV

#12 Dec 19, 2011
CuRiOuS wrote:
My Interest In Her Is One Of The Little Girl She Has Is Her Step Daughter And It`s My Best Friends Neice..She`s Meaner To That Little Girl Than She Is Her Own Kids, And Now That The Little Girls Daddy Is In Jail I Feel So Sorry For Her..
he has to be a pos for letting her be mean to his kid... i would beat someone if they was mean to mine and i sure in the hell wouldn't stay with them maybe they both need to be smacked`around a little. but people like that get to keep their kids...
CuRiOuS

Huntington, IN

#13 Dec 19, 2011
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
he has to be a pos for letting her be mean to his kid... i would beat someone if they was mean to mine and i sure in the hell wouldn't stay with them maybe they both need to be smacked`around a little. but people like that get to keep their kids...
Thats Exactly What I Was Trying To Say, Thank You. Jamie And The Kids Was Living With The Little Girls Aunt When The Daddy Went To Jail, When He Went To Jail The Aunt Caught Jamie Doing Pills In Her Bathroom And Called The Law And Was Trying To Keep Her Neice But The Law Had To Call CPS and CPS Told The Officers That Needed To Talk To The Daddy To Find Who Had Custody Of The Little Girl And He Said For His Daughter To Go With Jamie And The Little Girl Plainly Said That She Wanted To Stay With Aunt Not Jamie, But He Had Say So..

“tired”

Location hidden

#14 Dec 20, 2011
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>lol... i think i gave her that name penguin when we were little. went to school with her...
l remember that! Lol
jamie lowe

Huntington, IN

#15 Dec 20, 2011
Thats funny shit i tell ya. me mean to my four babies. why dont u put why i have custody? u dont even have enough guts to put who u r that is talking shit. it dont bother me talk all u want i know who and what i am. i dont need to talk bout other people to feel good bout myself. btw when a mother gives up her rights to her baby like my step daughters mother did to be with a child molester the mothers side of the family loses rights to.
jamie lowe

Huntington, IN

#16 Dec 20, 2011
I spank my kids when needed but thats not very often. people are just mad because they cant use her to get a check. yes i am getting a welfare check right now but i have worked since i was 16 so i have paid enoughinto the government to get a little help. judge me if u want just remember u dont know me or my husband the way u think u do. we have our kids still because we r great parents and know how to raise them right. cps has been called on me a number of times and most is bullshit lies because i know too
jamie lowe

Huntington, IN

#17 Dec 20, 2011
Drama queens and cry babies who start shit when they dont get their way. u think u know something about me why dont u ask me? im still the same jamie munisteri im just jamie lowe now. bring what u think u know to my face.
are you serious

Huntington, WV

#18 Dec 20, 2011
You are in such major denial and you seriously need to wake up ... worry ALOT less about your pills and your locked up old man and ALOT more about your children. Do you really think no one knows how bad of a mother you are. Everyone knows and no one will bother to come to your face for 2 reasons. 1 it will do no good you will just deny it and try to act bad even though your not and 2 with the way you act no one even likes you enough to want to be around you long enough to tell you. Yours is a case that is best handled with an anonymous call to cps. you are a classic case of why birth control should be mandated on a case by case basis. Everyone feels sorry for your kids however no body feels sorry for you
WouldntYouLike2K now

Corbin, KY

#19 Dec 20, 2011
are you serious wrote:
You are in such major denial and you seriously need to wake up ... worry ALOT less about your pills and your locked up old man and ALOT more about your children. Do you really think no one knows how bad of a mother you are. Everyone knows and no one will bother to come to your face for 2 reasons. 1 it will do no good you will just deny it and try to act bad even though your not and 2 with the way you act no one even likes you enough to want to be around you long enough to tell you. Yours is a case that is best handled with an anonymous call to cps. you are a classic case of why birth control should be mandated on a case by case basis. Everyone feels sorry for your kids however no body feels sorry for you
Amen to that! Plus she starts crap when she don't get her way! Karma's a b!tch ain't it?!?!?!
1 post removed
Desiree

Huntington, IN

#21 Dec 20, 2011
Are u freaking kidding me Jamie..Im that babys Aunt, Im blood ur not shit to her..Just cuz my sister gave up her rights dont mean I did..yea Im not her mother and never try to be, Im Auntie..I had custody of that baby for 5 months, and I can honestly say that baby had a shower every night, I feed her and she DIDNT have a head full of Lice..and you talking about a welfare check I didnt get shit the whole 5 months I had her..everything me and my husband bought her came out of our pockets and Im not complaining about it..The whole time I had her it was a blessing..shes a very good little girl that has been through alot of shit that no child should never have to go through..when her daddy got her, I was like yeah that would be good for her, but now look whats happening..her daddy in jail and that baby with you, which she cant stand..everybody that knows u and her knows that u dont like her and she cant stand u cuz ur so mean to her and cuz thats chucks daughter and ur jealous of her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democrats October Surprise 1 min Lyle 2
Any ladies like to tongue mens harry buttholes 10 min pretty nikole 18
New beer cafe on 4th ave 17 min tom 10
Harriet Tubman on 20 dollar bill 23 min pretty nikole 87
Shirley Mae Blankenship 27 min Curious 1
Pretty nikole and kneegers 30 min The Responsible N... 17
I poop on the floor again (Nov '15) 35 min pretty nikole 4

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance