Next Last
my way

Huntington, WV

#1 Feb 5, 2013
tell us what a real true friend is?
HELLO

Huntington, WV

#2 Feb 5, 2013
a good friend is someone that don;t run off wit your husband, call cps for a joke, key the f*ck out off your car, talk shi* about you
Level 8

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3 Feb 5, 2013
The most memorable people in life will be those who love you even when you are not loveable; they will be those who walk in when the rest walk out.

The first to help you up are the ones who know how it feels to fall down.
Hope this helps

Chesapeake, OH

#4 Feb 5, 2013
In my opinion a " True friend" is someone who is always there for you. Wants to see you happy. They have laughed,cried, felt joy and sorrow with you. They See your imperfections, but love you regardless, Only wanting the best for you in life. They have shared in the happiest times in your life and helped you through the most difficult. They don't judge , but offer advice. They don't speak negative behind your back, and they always have yours. They would never intentionally cause you pain. The only ulterior motive they would have is your happiness. "True Friends" are considered family.

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

#5 Feb 5, 2013
Hmmm,...LifeLover,...
BIG B

Huntington, WV

#6 Feb 6, 2013
Hope this helps wrote:
In my opinion a " True friend" is someone who is always there for you. Wants to see you happy. They have laughed,cried, felt joy and sorrow with you. They See your imperfections, but love you regardless, Only wanting the best for you in life. They have shared in the happiest times in your life and helped you through the most difficult. They don't judge , but offer advice. They don't speak negative behind your back, and they always have yours. They would never intentionally cause you pain. The only ulterior motive they would have is your happiness. "True Friends" are considered family.
true well said add to that there are very few real true friends who you can trust you did leave out rip you off and steal from you
It is what it is

Richmond, VA

#7 Feb 7, 2013
No such thing as a true friend not in this area anyway. I made the mistake of looking at a couple people like sisters only to find out they tslked about me guess i was alright for a babysitter all weekend anytime they asked. But ya know what since ive gotten rid of the trash in my life i keep gas in my car pop in my fridge and cigarettes in my pocket. So glad i figured out friends was really spelled BUM!
ditto

Barboursville, WV

#8 Feb 7, 2013
Hope this helps wrote:
So true:)
Ronny Layne

Huntington, WV

#9 Feb 7, 2013
A true friend is one that goes out and gets a blowe job and brings you one back. I always take care of my friends.

“I'm a wonderer”

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

United States

#10 Feb 8, 2013
Based on some of the comments on Topix, there are a lot of people that claim to be friends, but they are on here bashing one another, for whatever reasons.
I can say that a true friend, based on my experience, is a person that is there for you in good times and bad. They don't lie to you, they tell you the truth, even when you do not want to hear it. They will keep your "secrets" til they die. They are like another brother or sister to you.
I can count the people that I consider a TRUE FRIEND on one hand and we have been that way since elementary.
Be careful who you chose as a friend, because most people you encountered only want to gossip about you.
me me me

Huntington, WV

#11 Feb 9, 2013
No such thing. We live in a "me" society, it's about ME. Don't trust anyone.
Ronny Layne

Huntington, WV

#12 Feb 9, 2013
me me me wrote:
Since its all bout you, can I slobber on your sausage? Trust me, you'll like it.
me me me

Huntington, WV

#13 Feb 9, 2013
Ronny Layne wrote:
<quoted text>Since its all bout you, can I slobber on your sausage? Trust me, you'll like it.
You're a sick MFer
lol

Huntington, WV

#14 Feb 9, 2013
me me me wrote:
True, I tell my family that daily.

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

#15 Mar 5, 2013
One That Doesn't Run Off And Leave You Hanging By Yourself,...
Hope This Helps

Chesapeake, OH

#16 Mar 5, 2013
I know how you feel and a "true" friend wouldn't do that.

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#17 Mar 6, 2013
Ronny Layne wrote:
A true friend is one that goes out and gets a blowe job and brings you one back. I always take care of my friends.
your opening yourself up with that one!!
roger

Huntington, WV

#18 Mar 6, 2013
One that will let youfuck his wife. Thanks buddy
SingleWhiteFemal e

Huntington, WV

#19 Mar 6, 2013
There is no such thing as a true friend. There is only family. That's the only people you can count on. Hopefully your fortunate to come from a good one. If not, God bless your lil heart cause you'll need all the blessings you can get in this wicked world

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#20 Mar 6, 2013
SingleWhiteFemale wrote:
There is no such thing as a true friend. There is only family. That's the only people you can count on. Hopefully your fortunate to come from a good one. If not, God bless your lil heart cause you'll need all the blessings you can get in this wicked world
I find the opposite to be true. In my experience, family will drag you down quicker than anyone else. We all have 2 families: the one we were born into & the one we make. People are people & human nature is human nature. That is why I choose to have a very small circle of people who truly care. It takes me a long time to warm up to ppl, but it also helps keep the worthless ones out of my life. Maybe not the best system, but it has been the best one I've found. Better to thought of as anti-social than as a fool to be used & mistreated. ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
heiners delivery guys (Apr '15) 28 min 4 point 2 light y... 10
Bring segregation back to America! 29 min FOGLE FUHSHO 34
Lena Clark 54 min Jason 1
Brooke Riggs Moore 55 min Kelly 5
Nikki from Backpage 3 hr tockoe 14
East end break-ins 3 hr Dont get it 60
It's Friday Robin 3 hr Lexington Prestera 4

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance